Female Bathing Suits

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
mydouble_d's said:
Men, what bathing suits do you honestly like to see. Any preferences as to design or showing of skin?

Believe it or not, I like bathing suits that cover a girls ass completely. I think Thongs as bathing suit bottoms look ridiculous.

I am a breast man though... so, feel free to wear a nice, tiny bikini top.:biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I've always found sling bikinis to be the perfect combination of sleaze and sleaze. :biggrin1: Anything that reveals as much of the back as possible without any sort of legal interference is fine by me though. They give my imagination a much needed break.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Correct me if im wrong ladies but how many of you can actually wear or want to wear a tiny little bikini to the beach when you spend most of the time worrying if you are falling out of it.

Im alot more reseved than that in public and usually wear a 1 piece and shorts over the top of that. Im there for fun not to be perved at. And personally on lady i find i prefer a nice 1 piece or even a 2 piece with a boy cut bottom

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Believe it or not, I like bathing suits that cover a girls ass completely. I think Thongs as bathing suit bottoms look ridiculous.

I am a breast man though... so, feel free to wear a nice, tiny bikini top.:biggrin1:

That'd make it a bikini with hotpants, and neckholder top, for you? Well, I think I still have one like that, I just hope you don't mind the patriotic print.

Cyndde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I'm in the mood I love wearing one of my Wicked Weasel suits...and I dont feel like I'm going to fall out of the top...

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
In print, I like bright-colored, shiny bikinis that fit well on the girl's body. Tight to the skin I guess. Real life: anything the girl is comfortable in so she can get up and play a little, think volleyball. Love my wife's white VS crocheted bikini on her for sunbathing.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, to wear a bath suits beautifully is a science of much swet and persistence...yep, if you want to look really good in it you have to choose the right one for your body...and really the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and most people dont care...

Well to my taste is not any body that looks nice in small biquinis and thongs...you have to workout your body with persistence plus have a nice tan to match. In Brasil the girls who look nice on it are the ones who are giving great attention to tone the body specialy the bum, thighs and abs..well, bums are national passion body part in Brasil...:tongue:

For my brasilian taste like the ones below as an exemple of what brasilians workout to acomplish to feel good wearing their choosen biquinis.

http://br-sexo.com/claudianesexy/14.jpg

http://www.sobrasileiras.com/Angelica.e.Camila/4.jpg

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
horribleperson said:
i didnt see the bathing suits in those links

:cool: You seewhat they wear by the 'marks' they live it in the body..they are tongues..or small brasilian style biquinis...

For sure i will not wear one of those in public places...in the USA..but in Brasil and Europe..for sure I would...:biggrin1:

I wear here decent ones that covers my butt but i hate the big marks they let in my body...the bum is too much white for my personal taste..than i try to not suntan much in those...or when is possible stick some extra biquini lycra inside the butt...:rolleyes: :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
:kiss: :flowers1:
You are so nice to us Gisella, thank you for those links!!!

:cool:

You are welcome honey...

Do you like brasilian bum on biquinis ?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
OOOOH YEAH!!!
I think that you have forced me to go to Rio next year for my Holidays!!

:biggrin1: Just take care and do not look or act like "foreigner"...lots of violence...:rolleyes:

Hope you have fun when you go...and great biquinis friendship memories...:tongue: