Female Bathing Suits

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool:

And there is nothing more sexy to me that see suntan marks after the beach in the mirror...and wear light colors and bright ones too...we stay in the beach until 5pm..its all fun and many grown up going to the same spot at the beach and made soo many friends...its sooo cool..I miss that a lot.

OMG..bathing suits and beachs are sooooo wonderful and deep part of my make up...i love it...

Well, some pics of Brasilian women hot diverses mix races beauty and their biquinis marks below...take care bcause some links try to catch you there (dont know how this are call..)

http://www.radix.com.br/servlet/radix.Busca/?cmd=lp&c=novasmusas&p=8.859

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I like the Brazilians. :) They show off a little more of the butt. Mismatched tops and bottoms are cute too....just don't go overboard with it.

Yes Heather, they are my favorities too plus mismatched them...nice, of course.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tobiasbethlehem said:
It may sound odd to some of you, but I really like girls in sporty bikini's like these:

I dont find them odd at all for me i wear them when i want to feel confy in activities and dont have to worry if my tits are out of the top or etc...

:smile:

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
I dont find them odd at all for me i wear them when i want to feel confy in activities and dont have to worry if my tits are out of the top or etc...

:smile:
I can imagine that, my girlfriend is always pushing and tugging her bikini because everything moves so much. Kinda looks nice too :p

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CYNDDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's now my favorite ladie's bathing suit!your are an absolute stunner!thanks for the peek,alien.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love thong bikinis! Wicked weasels are some of the hottest. But it requires a great body to wear them,

I think there are many styles that flatter a woman. Each body type seems to have a suit style and cut that flatters their best assests. Going swim suit shopping was some of my favorite times and i was pretty good and giving feeedback and picking out suits to try on to find the best look.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to see a simple top without much fabric and board shorts. Kind of a sexy look I think

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
And there is nothing more sexy to me that see suntan marks after the beach in the mirror

Odd. I think tan lines make people look like lepers. The only thing I hate worse is tatoos. And piercings, of course.

The problem with beach attire is that women buy what's fashionable, rather than what looks good on them. Much like any other clothing.

It's easy to buy fashion, but hard to develop style.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AboutAverage said:
I've always found sling bikinis to be the perfect combination of sleaze and sleaze. :biggrin1: Anything that reveals as much of the back as possible without any sort of legal interference is fine by me though. They give my imagination a much needed break.

I know this is funny, because I laughed. But I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
That'd make it a bikini with hotpants, and neckholder top, for you? Well, I think I still have one like that, I just hope you don't mind the patriotic print.

You pretty much nailed it on the head, Claire.

There is something incredibly sexy about that combo. I like the suits that Tobias displayed as well. They are quite nice.:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
big dirigible said:
Odd. I think tan lines make people look like lepers. The only thing I hate worse is tatoos. And piercings, of course.

The problem with beach attire is that women buy what's fashionable, rather than what looks good on them. Much like any other clothing.

It's easy to buy fashion, but hard to develop style.

Well... I do agree that to follow fashions that do not look nice and pay the extra money for it is nonsense...classic pieces are always classic.

I do agree a good style that fits to you is key but consumist people like to buy a lot and they follow what are been dictate to them. Fashion industry make lots of bucks plus visa/master/amex have bunch of people taking by their neck in debt bcause of all this crazyness...

But about the marks that I'm talking about are from what small brasilian style leave on the body not huge ones at all...but i understand what you mean...