Female beauty / gay man

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect that gay men generally see women differently than straight men. Where gay men go for the aesthetics, straight men go for sex appeal.

By example; I think Pamela Anderson is drop deap ugly yet I'm sure there are those who'd consider that heresey.

I'm curious to know who men find attractive (be they gay or straight) in the female face.

My top iconic beauties are:

Ursula Andress Ursula Andress Ursula Andress

Elizabeth Taylor (whose beauty peaked when she was in her mid-30s in my view)

Candice Bergen Candice Bergen

Gay or straight please tell me why you think a certain actress (or known personality) is beautiful and why.

Thanks

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I love!!!! Penelope Cruz ! I find her totally bewitching, she's exquisitely beautiful but I don't think straight guys are as hot for her as other actresses. Her work with Almodovar is incredible and I think she will go down not only as one of Spain's greatest stars but one of the best actresses of her generation. I can seriously connect with my inner straight guy when ever I see her on screen.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say why, but I find many different types of woman beautiful for many different reasons. It's mostly an attitude and someone who has not butchered their faces with too much surgery or botox.

Attachments