female bodybuilder flirting with me at the gym

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by pennypage, May 19, 2009.

1. pennypage

pennypage New Member

i am somewhat fit but not muscled like a lady Ah-nuld :smile: just really really toned up

lately i have been feeling very confident with my body and have been shaving everything which is a very good look for me. it is especially nice because i have never been proud of my "lady lips" as i thought they were unsightly but now that i am older and wiser think mine are quite lovely

the FBB that is flirting with me looks very similar to this one (the third vid especially)

DeniseMasino.com | Exclusive Muscle Photos and Videos!

she is black and hard muscled with a soft hairstyle but quite close to her in physique and definitely in the private area - thick labia and enlarged hood with the whole pussy just protruding out (steroids?)

in the last few weeks i have been getting naked as soon as i get in the locker room and doing everything in the nude - cell phone calls, makeup, drying my hair, brushing my teeth, etc

this is not unusual at this gym as most women are at least topless when getting ready - just unsual for me as i never used to show any skin at all

i saw this FBB a few times before but i thought she came in at night but started coming into the gym in mornings recently

like i said, i have been baring it all lately and since i have shaved you can easily see my tan lines which gives the ladies a hint of what type of bikini i wear (a pack of cards with string basically) but the contrast of pale white skin to medium tan in a alluring outline plus no fur makes eveyone stare at my pussy... and yes i get a kick out of it :biggrin1:

so i am drying off after my shower this morning and the FBB is right next to me and we start talking about her workout and what she likes and hates to do

she is just getting to the gym so she is changing into her workout clothes while i am getting dressed to leave

the FBB looks at me while getting naked herself and says "i see you went to brazil" which i dont get right away and she nods at my privates. i laugh and say yes while absent mindedly placing my hand there rubbing the hair that aint there no more

she sits down on the towel on the bench naked and leans back a little, her six pack flexing and hard thighs unable to hide her thick labia and a protruding hood. "you will never go back once its smooth. i cant stand it when it gets even a little fuzzy" moving her hand across the same area i did on her.

now i am straight but i can appreciate the female form and how women tease but her masculine features, muscular body, but more delicate bits kind of stunned me. before i realized it, i had been staring at her naked body as she sat there legs crossed toward me, her meaty lips countering all the sex appeal i had thought i had just a few minutes ago when walking around the locker room.

after what i guessed was 30 seconds of silence, another woman came around the corner and the FBB spoke up and said "well, i better get started" which broke me out of my stupor. the other woman opened her locker and took out a hair kit and walked out of sight. "if i dont get all my sauna time in then i hurt like hell the next day" she said as she uncrossed her legs showing even more of her private area.

"you know" she added as i tried not to look directly at her "i am in here on saturday too" and then totally shocked me by opening her legs wider and exposing all of her pussy for just a few seconds (not a direct view just being very casual about spreading her legs wider like a man would sit) making sure i saw it, added "if you come in on weekends" then closing her legs and standing up "you know if you want to come in later and chit chat in the sauna"

she could see i was flustered "Or not, its up to you" smiling as she walked away naked showing me those rock hard glutes {if i saw those glutes on a guy i would be turned on so is it wrong to find hers sexy also?}

if you look at the 3rd video above you will see what i saw mostly just not as wide open but hers looked the same

so i am trying to decide what to do now on saturday morning. if i were to go see her at the gym and just spend time being aroused near her without doing anything would that be so wrong?

2. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shouldn't this be posted under stories/fantasies instead of women's issues?

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Once, when I went to visit my father one weekend, I was looking at his Playboy Magazine and I read something in the Letters section that sounded just like this.

The page was sticky.

#3 B_Nick8, May 20, 2009
    Last edited: May 20, 2009
  4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ya think? :rolleyes:

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Fictitious Stories...

6. Trouty

Trouty New Member

OP's post reads like it was written by a man

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    "If you want something, don't ask for nothing; if you want nothing, don't ask for something."

Seriously, fiction.

8. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Hey, he have to promote the webpage.
    Some people earn money doing that.

By the way, i saw "her" and it failed my check list:
    Tits? check
    Cunt? check
    big jaw? WTF?
    More muscles than me? Get the f*ck out of here!!!

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    QFT

10. DGirl

Gold Member

wtf, that's how I feel also. Sounds like a gay women story that should not be here. I stopped reading after the two girls started talking. I am not into two chicks getting it on.

11. pennypage

pennypage New Member

ok, i am busted...

yes i am a hung guy and i have been relaying stories my GF has been telling me about hot chicks she meets

i am in the odd situation of being involved with a bi-sexual girl who likes "manly" women

she loves big cocks but loves dominant women as well

sheesh, just trying to post a fantasy of hers and you guys get all CSI on me

geez...

12. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a Fictitious Stories section of this site for a reason.

The members expect the posts here to be more in earnest.

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Gee, penny, I guess we won't have to cold case the file on your 'Gender Unknown' avatar now. Whew. What a relief--and so surprising, too--that is.

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Well when you come up with shit like that, do you expect anyone to believe you. This might be the internet, but we sure as heck are not as stupid as you think we might be. At least make your stories believable cripe.

15. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    HAHA!!!
    More crap. from a self-confessed liar. 1st he's a girl, now he's hes got a bi GF. Next his dog will have out-of-body experiences and tell him about it.
    next exciting episode follows. don't touch that dial

16. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

17. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep. Guess we nailed another faker. Mods?

Draft saved Draft deleted