Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just what anyone here at lpsg thinks about female bodybuilders, or muscular women. I personally think that they are sexy, maybe it's just me in my own weird way, but i would love to be able to know that a women could take me down in bed.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey xhotnsexyx:

I've never had sex with a female body builder, but I do admire muscular athletic women. I'm not sure I like the exaggerated body building types, but nice muscle definition on a good athletic body is always a turn on...

I have written a couple of erotic fiction stories and posted them here in LPSG. Some are heterosexual, some gay and some are three ways.

I love erotic fiction that focuses on sexual prowess whether it is gay or straight. Muscular athletic bodies, big dicks and healthy sex ... always a turn on for me.

I did one story about a high school basketball star having sex with a female body builder. you might find that one of some interest. http://www.lpsg.org/43892-incredible-measurements-chapter-4-basketball.html

If you have any suggestions for additional plot twists or another erotic fiction stories I'd welcome the feedback -- I've hit a dry spell recently and looking for new subjects to rekindle the imagination.

Cheers

JJ

M

Mr Ed in Mass

When I use to work out several years ago.I had a female trainer and knew several women there.They competed in natural bodybuilding contests and I thought that they looked amazing.They were defined but still had a sexy female body.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm just what anyone here at lpsg thinks about female bodybuilders, or muscular women. I personally think that they are sexy, maybe it's just me in my own weird way, but i would love to be able to know that a women could take me down in bed.

Didn't we have a similar discussion/thread about this awhile back (in the adult website forum)?

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This just happened to me.

I was out to dinner with a couple of business associates of mine tonight. We were at a neigbourhbourhood restaurant in an upscale area of Toronto. A warm spring evening; the patio doors were wide open and the place was packed.

There was one table of about eight women not far from where we sat, they looked in their late 20's or early 30's. I was at a table of business guys all over fifty. Needless to say we enjoyed the surroundings. Lots of good looking women in warm weather clothes that showed off their best assets.

I couldn't figure out whether the girls at the table across from ours were celebrating a birthday or somebody's going away party or what, but there was a lot of coming and going and air kisses and laughing ... it was animated and very much a party atmosphere.

As the night wore on and the drinks kept coming, the table got louder and louder. I had a great view from my seat. and found it difficult to keep focused on the discussion with my business associates.

One girl, stood out in particular. She was taller than all the rest, over six foot tall wearing a summer dress with an open back. She was a physical amazon but very sexy and feminine. She looked like a tennis star or some type of model for athletic wear. She was hot and she knew it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her bare back. The muscles of her athletic figure rippled, she held herself straight and tall. She reminded me of a beautiful race horse proudly parading around the paddock.

When she stood up, which she seemed to do regularly her towering figure made the other girls look that much more petite. I found myself increasingly curious. She didn't seem to be a senior member of the group or very outgoing. she was friendly but not as loud and animated as the rest of the girls. She was demure but her physical presence just dominated the area.

At one point in the evening, I went downstairs to the washroom. As I was heading down the narrow hall to the 'mens' she was coming out of the 'ladies'. We passed in the narrow corridor and I swear she had no bra and her nipples stood out of her light silky top like erasers on the end of a pencil. she was wearing sexy sandles with straps up her calves; she had red painted toe nails. The heal on the sandle was a couple of inches; the shoes accented her height and drew attention to her sexy legs. Her thigh and calve muscles were not grossly big, they were in proportion to the rest of her racehorse physique; they were like the rest of her body, muscular and shapely.

I smiled politely and nodded as we passed.

I couldn't think of a way to freeze that moment in the hallway. I wanted to reach out and put my hands on her hips and ride that beautiful filly.

Dark hair with a pleasant face powerful body and legs. I wished I was 20 years younger.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like toned women, I like athletic women, I like SOME light female bodybuilders, but the masive bodybuilders give me the creeps.
But I adore women with BREASTS, so any of the above with breasts is even better!.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This just happened to me.

I was out to dinner with a couple of business associates of mine tonight. We were at a neigbourhbourhood restaurant in an upscale area of Toronto. A warm spring evening; the patio doors were wide open and the place was packed.

There was one table of about eight women not far from where we sat, they looked in their late 20's or early 30's. I was at a table of business guys all over fifty. Needless to say we enjoyed the surroundings. Lots of good looking women in warm weather clothes that showed off their best assets.

I couldn't figure out whether the girls at the table across from ours were celebrating a birthday or somebody's going away party or what, but there was a lot of coming and going and air kisses and laughing ... it was animated and very much a party atmosphere.

As the night wore on and the drinks kept coming, the table got louder and louder. I had a great view from my seat. and found it difficult to keep focused on the discussion with my business associates.

One girl, stood out in particular. She was taller than all the rest, over six foot tall wearing a summer dress with an open back. She was a physical amazon but very sexy and feminine. She looked like a tennis star or some type of model for athletic wear. She was hot and she knew it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her bare back. The muscles of her athletic figure rippled, she held herself straight and tall. She reminded me of a beautiful race horse proudly parading around the paddock.

When she stood up, which she seemed to do regularly her towering figure made the other girls look that much more petite. I found myself increasingly curious. She didn't seem to be a senior member of the group or very outgoing. she was friendly but not as loud and animated as the rest of the girls. She was demure but her physical presence just dominated the area.

At one point in the evening, I went downstairs to the washroom. As I was heading down the narrow hall to the 'mens' she was coming out of the 'ladies'. We passed in the narrow corridor and I swear she had no bra and her nipples stood out of her light silky top like erasers on the end of a pencil. she was wearing sexy sandles with straps up her calves; she had red painted toe nails. The heal on the sandle was a couple of inches; the shoes accented her height and drew attention to her sexy legs. Her thigh and calve muscles were not grossly big, they were in proportion to the rest of her racehorse physique; they were like the rest of her body, muscular and shapely.

I smiled politely and nodded as we passed.

I couldn't think of a way to freeze that moment in the hallway. I wanted to reach out and put my hands on her hips and ride that beautiful filly.

Dark hair with a pleasant face powerful body and legs. I wished I was 20 years younger.

I had an opportunity like that one time and I didn't follow through. I was in New Orleans. Left my hotel and there was a woman on her cell phone. With the way she was holding it a very nice and way above average size bicep was on show.

I said to her, you must have worked hard to get arms like that. She said yes I did and gave me a thousand megawatt smile. I should have stopped and attempted more conversation, but stupid me I kept walking and I never saw her again.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a bump... I'm looking for inspiration to help me write some erotic fiction... any interesting encounters or stories people want to share?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't find muscular women all that sexy. Some can do it well, but it's a difficult balance between fitness and femininity they have to strike.