Female Bodybuilders

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i dont consider myself a BB but I am more muscular than most fitness models - somewhere in between

you can see my bis/tris without flexing for example

and yes i do have those muscles

i can clamp down on that cock and you cant escape :biggrin1:

well, expect lots of requests for dates and such on this site.

for both your muscles and your neat party trick. :wink::biggrin1:

and honestly admire & respect a muscular women for being whom they want and going against the supposed norm.
and yes, a lame attempt to get your attention but also what I believe too. :)

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Muscular chicks are hot. Well, natural bodybuilders I need to say. Women just cannot get muscles as big as that chick in the picture without steriods, it's just not possible with their low testosterone levels no matter how heavy they lift.

Kinda ticks me off that that misinformed attitude is still out there, heavy weight = bulky and muscular. Hell, most men don't have enough test to get that big naturally, let alone women.

Women would do themselves a service to drop the cardio bunny crap and get under a bar in the squat rack. We'd have a lot more hotties like Jamie Eason running around! Also nothing builds confidence like lifting heavy. It's addicting for both men and women!

xx9270

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well Brunnen I have had several sessions with bodybuilders (paid for I am afraid) and one amazing time I had sex with this lovely international standard FBB. While she could not be described as beautiful, she was such a lovely person, and seriously horny.

I couldn't get two hands around her biceps and her pecs were bigger than a decent set of implants - no she did not have any enhancements! She was so hard and so gentle, she could have crushed me at any time but just loved the attention as most bodybuilders do.

She had the most beautiful clit, at least 2 inches when aroused, and she loved to have it sucked. Ok I guess she must have had many steroids but they certainly did her some good with few downsides. She finally let me fuck her and to see those pecs and abs in front of me and my big cock in her tight pussy, man what a turn on! Her pussy was tight but she didn't use her internal muscles on me, maybe that was a good thing she may have killed me.

The session was all too soon over and I can't wait to see her again. I get horny thinking of her.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucky bastard! I would die to hook up with a female bodybuilder. I'm not submissive or weak by any stretch, but i would love to get with a girl with that kind of self confidence,etc.

Or, my vision of perfection:

sharing the same dream (not that in the pic...), love muscle girls and when they are off season they have huge, nice breasts and I love their legs and butts, a flat belly, hard arms and shoulders...

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i dont consider myself a BB but I am more muscular than most fitness models - somewhere in between

you can see my bis/tris without flexing for example

and yes i do have those muscles

i can clamp down on that cock and you cant escape :biggrin1:

proofs proofs :tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_Larson Longwand

Experimental Member
Media
I love Female Body Builders too. I'm not Gay (well a tad Bi lol), nor submissive, and sure ain't weak (6'3 Rugby player here). But whenever a see muscular women, it just turns me on, no real explanation for it. I'm not fond of Pro female bodybuilders, the ones who compete and stuff, find them quite repulsive actually. But I like the 'thicker' muscular built ones, the ones who look like they are in their off season.

Attachments

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the offseason comments. I don't care for the rock hard look, but when these girls get thick, oh boy, amazing.

The roids are a huge plus. Females get so insanely horny when they're on roids, they essentially have more testorone flooding their system then a man does, gives them a ridiculous sex drive.