female buttcracks/asscracks plumberscrack

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ballen59, Nov 16, 2008.

1. ballen59

ballen59 Member

I am so addicted to seeing a woman bend over and showing of a inch (or more) buttcrack. I get so eroused by seeing this. I don't mind who is bending over (old lady young woman etc, slim/bbw etc) i have to stare at it. So freaking sexy...

Post here please some photo's of women showing crack!

And i am also thinking of making a female buttcrack group here on LPSG for those who admire it like me!

Attached Files:

#1 ballen59, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  2. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

sounds like my hubby, but he is only interested in the ladies my age and younger. i tell him if he not car full he will get wayyy tooo horny lol but good things always happens to me when he does lol.

3. bwunited

bwunited New Member

Can't beat it altho the old women don't really do it for me and there's always some women you would prefer not to reveal anythign let alone their butt crack :biggrin1:

4. ballen59

ballen59 Member

For me it is about a FEmale buttcrack AND hairless!

5. ballen59

ballen59 Member

Hey g32js.. do you show your asscrack from time to time? Do you just do that to please your man? Love to see a photo of ur asscrack.. ;)
    On flickr and communitywebshots are tons of female asscrack:)

x

6. Principessa

Gold Member

That has to be the weirdest predilection yet. :eek: Are you sure that pic is of a womans butt crack? :confused: Cause it really does resemble a male plumbers butt. :frown1:

7. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

well i do show to hubby any time he wishes to see. but i am unaware of doing it on purpose at any other time. except for once by an accident [ 5 GERMAN SHEPPERD'S ] and there was much more than just the crack showing then. but i do ware a lot of low waist jeans with short silk shirts. so am sure it is visible some times. could be why hubby notices the guys following back a bit. but i dont pay much attention to it i just like to dress like he like me to because he likes certain things on me and gets him all excited. [ he says ] LOL. by the way ballen while i was in the hospital ER the Dr's. their tried to cheer me up by saying that the dogs was just trying to get a good PC, of ass, true story. hubby was there with me and we all had a good laugh about it at the time but it sure was embarrassing at first. but we knew the MD. that happen to be on duty that night so all was well end.

#7 B_Morning_Glory, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

9. ballen59

ballen59 Member

Damn you could be right:). This time i add a picture which isnt so vague.
    Thanks for the tip. And how about you do you show some crack without knowing it or on purpose?

Look at the bottom i added a new picture.

Hmm can you explain your story one more time? Sorry for the miscomm. The doctors saw your buttcrack it that correct? How did they see it? Did you bend over or something like that? Thanks. kisses

Attached Files:

#9 ballen59, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  10. John Estes

John Estes New Member

Oh man, a buttrack in public will always stop me in my tracks. One time in high school, me and a couple of friends were sitting on the upper part of the bleachers at gym and there was a hot girl sitting all the way at the bottom in front of us and her crack and red thong was showing. We were all drooling and then the girl's friend caught us! Me and the same were always coming across asscracks in school.

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't find ass cracks that hot. like, i don't even like it when chicks wear thongs.

boy shorts for lyfe!

12. iwishiwasbigger

iwishiwasbigger New Member

Albums:
    For me personally I get turned off seeing a girls buttcrack when she has clothes on. A slightly revealing thong or gstring is much better.

13. flaccid7in

flaccid7in New Member

doesn't it suck when your username contains a grammatical error?

I too wish I were bigger.

14. Load Lichfield

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unless 'bigger' is the name of a person?

15. ballen59

ballen59 Member

16. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i seriously doubt you are bruddah. on one side of the issue, this is a site about male problems, yah? secondly, maybe peoples that actually post aren't as into ass cleavage as you? maybe there's some lurkers who dig it?

but, while on the subject of chick undies, what's da kine called when it's not quite boy shorts, but not like, a bikini cut. it's about 2-3 inches from waistband to leg cuff thing? i'm horrible at describing it, but if i find a picture, i'll post one. those kine undies are hot

17. ballen59

ballen59 Member

#17 ballen59, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  18. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just say no to crack.....
    Not realy. If she has a sexy rear, then crack is good.

19. MickeyLee

Gold Member

surferboy are you talking about hipsters? very low cut on the hips but the normal undie leg seam?

standing up for the low-rise jeans and flashing booty cleavage. if high waisted pants keep coming back i might be reduced to tears.

i prefer the females in question to be on the right side of cute, grannie panties and the midlife spread just don't do it for me. i don't like the thong peek cuz i just don't cotton to thongs, waist band of her panties peeking out over her jeans too damn hot for words. no panties even better.

i feel the need to point out boys are just as cute with a lil ass on display. so maybe i am just a fan of hip hugging jeans.

ML

20. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Not only do I find it sexy I would find the exposure of the lower back sexy without any butt crack. Thats an area of the body I equate to doggy style.

Draft saved Draft deleted