female circumcision

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else heard of female circumcision?

I saw a show on it once apparently it is still practiced in Africa.

They dont just cut off skin.. they cut out the entire clit.

Reason being, they say that a woman who cannot have pleasurable sex is less likely to cheat on her husband.

What's worse is that the village HAG usually does it while relatives hold the young girl down. No anesthesia, and usually with a crude instrument due to the poverty there. :eek:

WEBSTERS definition:
Main Entry: female genital mutilation
Function: noun
: clitoridectomy especially as a cultural rite sometimes with removal of the labia that is now outlawed in many nations including the U.S. -- abbreviation FGM; called also female circumcision

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reasoning behind it being that if the woman never enjoys sex ever, she will have no reason to leave her husband for someone she enjoys sex with more.

Isn't it amazing how afraid men are of women and the lengths they'll go to to keep us under control.

Truly a disgusting practice, the women should be evacuated along with all children under 10 until the existing generation of men dies off, then return with their own set of rules.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want a real eye-opener on female genital mutilation, read The Temple of my Familiar from Alice Walker. Warning, it's not an easy book to read because of the graphic details but it's one of the most insightful works on the subject.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette said:
Of course not, but I think perhaps it should be a group of us women holding you down and taking turns making your naughty bottom blush.

Do you think you will find any volunteers for your group?

PS - if this practice is continuing in your country, there are groups who are powerfully opposing it - you can pm me if you would like details. x

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Incredibly FGMs were done in the USA as recent as the 1970s. I'm acquainted - via another forum - with Patricia Robinett who recently wrote a book about her FGM done in the 1950s when she was a child. Her book "The Rape of Innocence" is available on Amazon ... this isn't a plug.

I haven't read the book but I know enough from what she's written on the forum that it's a very sad story. The first time I read the details of it, I was stunned. At first I thought "she must have been in a foreign country at that time" but I continued reading and she wrote that it was done in Kansas "where Dorothy was from" [her words]. After I finished reading, I slumped into the chain in a complete stupor. It took me a few minutes to recover.

Remarkably, she doesn't seem to be very bitter. She's a very fine and sweet lady.

There are four classifications of FGM: Type I thr. Type IV. Here's a table prepared by the International Coalition for Genital Integrity: http://www.icgi.org/hgm_classification.htm

Perhaps you've seen me railing against male circumcision on other theads. I want it to be known to all: I oppose all genital cutting on all infants and children be they male, female, or intersexed.