Female Circumcision

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes! Sorry to hear about the difficulties.

There are actually supposed to be FOUR female "trigger spots" -- see this article.

Maybe your clit needs a rest. If I were you, while waiting for the money for your hoodectomy, I'd take a break and concentrate on waking up other spots.

My fav is the g-spot, which (for me) is an oh my god bigger O than a clit O.

Apparently, some women have very small g-spots. So some surgeons are now offering g-spot enhancement, which might be cheaper than a hoodectomy. Here's another article too. I haven't tried g-spot enhancement (which only lasts 4 - 6 months) but someday, when I have disposable income, why not? I might just try it. :eek::biggrin1:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clitorial smegma? I've NEVER heard of this nor seen it down there on myself. Is this real? Whoa. weird.

With that said, Bedhead Whatever makes you happy and more comfortable but becareful, get a good doctor and check their references.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Smegma builds under penile foreskin and the clitoral hood. Its a natural thing the body produces to allow for the hood and foreskin to glide over the glans. The same sebaceous like glands that exist in the folds between your inner and outer labia to keep your tissues soft and moist. If left and not cleaned it begins to build up and smell. This isnt something i made up, many women are aware of this and some are not. If your hood glides it probably washes it away in the shower where as someone with a tight hood wouldnt be able to do as easily.

Anyone who has a daughter and had to change her diapers and clean her up in the bathtub is made aware how quickly smegma can form. Smegma isnt something unnatural but its something that turns foul if not removed after a while.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
http://www.crankyeditor.com/Portfolio/Feature%20Writing/Sex/Body%20Basics%20-%20The%20Cliltoris.htm this article mentions it up. i will find more.

Clitoral Adhesions, Sebum, and Smegma

Clitoral Adhesions

theres a few sites you can look at. Smegma forms on all clitoral hoods. Its suppose to. Totally human and normal. Even if its a disgusting thing, its reality. There are plenty more resources if you google it.

I've been aware of cleaning under my hood carefully since i was in puberty. I explored my genital area and pulled back the hood as far as i could and knew what it was and why it forms there. Never hurts to learn about your body parts. I never stop learning about them.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i admit it, i never knew we wimmin folk got smegma either, per se. mind you, i've always known that the old girl parts can get funky so i keep them clean. i've never retracted my hood manually to clean, but it seems to move around pretty well on its own.

the only time i've ever had major problems with delayed orgasms or anorgasmia was when i was on Celexa (an SSRI antidepressant). I went right back to normal after I switched to another class of medication, which was a good thing all around.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good luck. If you decide to go through this, I wish you a speedy recovery. I have a hood but it retracts easily so a clitoral orgasm is no problem for me with direct stimulation either digitally, via mouth or base of cock.

I say do what makes you happy and if an easier orgasm is obtained by surgery, then do your research and go for it.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a hood but it retracts easily...

AND I HAVE THE PIX TO PROVE IT, LOLZ!>!!!!!!!!11

:werd::nana::bling1::dance::fest06::smashfreakB::AR15firing::hail::banana::banana::clit::clit::headbang::shocked::fest30::240::Eyecrazy::amish::la::la::dunce::popworm::bad2::10::arms::You_Rock_Emoticon::alien::laola:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting.

Good luck.

I know I for one would have never thought of the hood too tight. I guess you don't unless it happens to you.

I feel the same way about circumcision.....I didn't have my 6 year old son circumsized.....but if it ever turns out that his foreskin is too tight we will do whatever we have to do..... no matter what.

I am a little confused about something though. I thought I remember you making statements in other threads that you thought your clit and nerves down there were desensitized because of some medicines that you were taking. Am I remembering this right? I just want to make sure I am keeping everyone straight.

This is interesting to me because I have a small clit. (I have always had big clit envy lol). And you do not know how bad I have wanted to get my hood pierced. (But hubby says no) I think pierced hoods are so pretty.....especially if one is a nudist and out sunbathing by the swimming pool. And I have heard that they feel pretty good when wearing tight clothing.

I have learned a lot on this thread.

Good luck on the procedure!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes i suspected the SSRI ive been on has made me have problems like hitting a plateau for like an hour and not progressing onto the orgasm. So the problems i think im having are also related to the tight hood. It seems like the horizontal hood piercing i had accumulated a bit of scar tissue under the hood which might have fused it at the top not making it move much.

I always had trouble orgasming before the meds, but there has been a marked difference since the meds as well. I have to take the meds so i'm cautiously trying other methods before i resort to the possible hoodectomy option.

I thought the clit hood piercing was beautiful, i love to see it on others. Its a shame your man wont let you do it. It was not very painful at all and i had sex like the same day i had it done. You arent out of commission really. You just cant stimulate it for a couple of weeks.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AND I HAVE THE PIX TO PROVE IT, LOLZ!>!!!!!!!!11

:werd::nana::bling1::dance::fest06::smashfreakB::AR15firing::hail::banana::banana::clit::clit::headbang::shocked::fest30::240::Eyecrazy::amish::la::la::dunce::popworm::bad2::10::arms::You_Rock_Emoticon::alien::laola:

Hey, you keep my twat shot to yourself. :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smegma in its early stages causes the funk, in its mature stages causes the visual aspect plus the fishy funk.

Oh Snoozan, i got my nipples pierced today!

Oooh! Wonderful! I bet they look so pretty on you.

I thought the clit hood piercing was beautiful, i love to see it on others. Its a shame your man wont let you do it. It was not very painful at all and i had sex like the same day i had it done. You arent out of commission really. You just cant stimulate it for a couple of weeks.

I really like that piercing too. I almost had it done but got my labret done instead. I've considered it off and on and from this thread I'm on again. Maybe we could get an LPSG group discount? :tongue:

Hey, you keep my twat shot to yourself. :tongue:

Fuck that, I'm sellin' em to the highest bidder!!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My clit was always too sensitive because my hood was underdeveloped until my late 20's. I think that maybe having normal cycles and instead excersizing them away helped it to finally grow.
Maybe because I got older I don't know.
I used to make home movies with with very hung rock starts so I actually ripped my hood before and it became much easier to retract and started to hang over my clit.
Some people are having their tongues so I think a clit hood could be revised okay too.
I think you just need to have a small cut into the middle of your hood .Just a teeny snip and that could really help. It could heal really fast and may not be as painful.
My hood has been through a lot from having babies and it healed quickly from gruesome injuries.
It was actually improved after each incident once it healed.
Am I repeating myself?? ok, I had anesthesia today and it hasn't worn off.
I think my clit hood expanded after having sex for several weeks with an extremely well endowed man but at the same time I started changing my diet and excersize so my hormones were active.
Good luck with that and I hope you don't have any other stones-how awful.
I know a cure for them but I'm too woozy to remember right now.

undisclosed

Just Browsing
Media
the female circumcision is to cut just the prepuce (clitoral hood)
if it causes problem, hygiene or pleasure
you may need a surgery
or it smells...mush smegma under it
if phimosis, maybe some cream may be helpful to retract the prepuce
if not helpful, you may need a surgery