Female co-workers always touching my butt...

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
There are lots of things that I find a little odd, but this in particular always throws me off. No matter where I work, after a couple months there are a couple of girls that end up semi-regularly tapping/patting me on my ass, just a light touch. Now, dont get me wrong, I do love the attention... but it just seems so sudden because it takes a couple months before it starts happening. Is it flirting? Am I being flirty and putting it out there? Do they do it to see my reaction? Whats the deal with it? I am just curious... if anybody has some insight that would be nice.

Note: I am significantly different IRL when compared to online. I am shy, but always laughing/smiling and I doubt anybody would even think that I would have anything close to a profile such as the one that I have here.

Flash_J

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This has happened to me before as well. I always thought it was because of some kind of inside joke women have..

Apparently the "real" reason is because girls like guys with big butts... (lolwtf) or at least thats what my female friends tell me... I am assuming the waiting period is either the woman building up the courage to do it, or to "judge" you to see if you would be one of those guys who consider it sexual harassment

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Yea, I would guess the waiting period is due to the possibility of sexual harassment, but still... I dont get why they want to touch it, not grab it or anything... just touch it.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had this at work for sex harassment reasons, but in just day to day stuff, I get pats or pinches on the ass. my wife says I have a great ass, even in my late 50's. a close female friend more or less says hello by pinching my ass. when we first met, she said you got a great ass, and I can tell the front side is good too!!!! and many times after pinching I'm told it's nice and firm,not flabby. that's from riding my bike and working out. enjoy the attention.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. These woman obviously find your ass desireable and would probably like to grab it but, being a work environment, settle for a discreet touch. Next time you should initiate some "flirty" banter and see where it leads.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
......after a couple months there are a couple of girls that end up semi-regularly tapping/patting me on my ass....
Ahh, that old trick! I usually wait a week or two (rather than months), before welcoming the new guy in such a way.

Hint: remove the "pinch me!" sticker from your butt. :cool::smile:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you don't like it, report it. Don't discriminate against them just because they are female.

I wouldn't like it myself.

But you say you do, so in that case, consider it very heavy-handed sexist flirting and try to get to know the ones who do it, if you find them equally attractive that is. And if you don't, discreetly ask the ones who don't turn you on to stop.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yea, I would guess the waiting period is due to the possibility of sexual harassment, but still... I dont get why they want to touch it, not grab it or anything... just touch it.

Well one thing to remember is that even if right now you don't feel sexually harassed or at least don't intend to make any kind of thing out of it, it remains (legally speaking) sexual harassment and it doesn't matter how long you may tolerate it or even allow simply allow it, if you ever need to take this further anyone touching you in this way without your permission remains an actionable matter.

D

deleted213967

There are lots of things that I find a little odd, but this in particular always throws me off. No matter where I work, after a couple months there are a couple of girls that end up semi-regularly tapping/patting me on my ass, just a light touch. Now, dont get me wrong, I do love the attention...

I've seen worse asses than yours.

You definitely have the law on your side...but be careful about responding in kind while at work, or else the law could turn firmly against you.

If you like the girl, just ask her on a date outside. Then you get laid, she gets laid, and we all get the hot videos of your exploits.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
They might do it because youre the shy quiet type.. Y'know for banter.. Trying to make the new shy guy blush
Or just because you have an awesome ass.
I guess probably to make me blush... they usually do get at least a little bit of a reaction, like me standing up a bit straighter kinda thing.
Well one thing to remember is that even if right now you don't feel sexually harassed or at least don't intend to make any kind of thing out of it, it remains (legally speaking) sexual harassment and it doesn't matter how long you may tolerate it or even allow simply allow it, if you ever need to take this further anyone touching you in this way without your permission remains an actionable matter.
I have no intentions on taking anything further, like I say... I like the attention.

Also, I know responding in kind could be trouble. Just always throws me off, especially since none of the gay guys ever try it. Perhaps they are more worried about what may happen?

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, young lad, coming from a black female, consider yourself lucky. Some men on this site and outside of this site wish they could be in your shoes. LOL. Now, I wouldn't do it to a man. However, I would comment after work, over drinks...that environement -- about your stats. Men do it to women all the time. However, not as much now because of the sexual harassment laws in the workplace.

I used to work for the State of New Mexico, now retired, and they had sexual harrassment classes; they would fire an employee, male or female, immediately if investigated, found guilty. Nevertheless, more women complained than men: the men loved and adored the attention. Very few straight men are going to protest from 18 - 80; it isn't in their nature to refuse being wanted --if they like females.

Finally, just tell them to temper it off -- there's enough of you to go around and be patient, ladies.

Denise (Episcopalian).

monel

Sexy Member
Media
As a practical matter, notwithstanding any law, sexual harassment is in the eye of the alleged "harassed". Did anyone ever see the Saturday Night Live skit where the dweebish office worker politely asks a co-worker out for coffee and is rebuffed for his actions bordering on sexual harassment. Then in comes Tom Brady wearing a dress shirt and only his tighty whiteys and starts to shamelessly flirt with every female in the place. All of the women loved the attention including the one who chastised the dweeb. It was very funny but contained much truth too.