Female Condoms - Who has used them

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WatchStr8Sex said:
Has anyone fucked using the female condom? Are they good? Friend of mine says they make a lot of noise during sex?

WatchStr8Sex:

I have used them. In fact, I'm looking at the box right now. LOL. I am not sure of the brand name--the box just says female condom-- but the maker is Mayer Laboratories, Inc. in Oakland CA.

I did not think that they made a lot of noise but my lover was smaller so that might have made the difference.

They haven't been popular when I've used them. I don't know if it's because the product isn't good or if the men are just more familiar with the "male" condom.

I actually like the female condom. It felt good--not better than the male condom but not worse either.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoyed a female condom used in my ass:
Just take the second ring out, use lots of lube outside and inside and a man with a huge cock can fuck as long and as deep as he wants without worry or feeling constraint. They conduct heat. HOT! It is clean, fun, and safe.

macer8

Experimental Member
Media
I couldn't agree more with eaglepath! I have two problems: 1) a latex allergy and 2) a very thick penis. Besides "They Fit" and "Magnum XL" I never found a condom that was wide enough to wear comfortably.

The female condom is as sheer as a latex condom but, being urethane, isn't stretchy. It also does something that latex does not -- it warms to body temperature. I have YET to introduce the condom to a bottom who does not, at some point, ask me if it's really in him! There I have excellent hearing -- and I have never heard the "crinkling" sound that some nay-sayers have described. But then, my penis pretty much fills the condom, so there's not a lot of room left for it to crinkle...

:eek:)

For the top, it's the pleasure of bareback -- for the bottom it's the security of complete safety. This is URETHANE we're talking about -- it would take a KNIFE to puncture it.

The ONLY downside to the Female Condom is the price -- but, if you buy in bulk, it's not so bad.

There's a urethane condom in the UK that I'd like to try: It looks like a witch's hat and is slightly adhesive. The top place is over the penis and then twists it to shape. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The chick or the condom?

The condom. The biggest downside to the older style female condom (marketed as Reality Condoms) is that they sound like you're fucking a plastic bag. The new ones have fixed that, with all of the positives described above intact.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The condom. The biggest downside to the older style female condom (marketed as Reality Condoms) is that they sound like you're fucking a plastic bag. The new ones have fixed that, with all of the positives described above intact.

That's good to know. I used the early version with a couple of women, and it was like jacking off into a plastic bag.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What are the new ones marketed as? Are they called Reality Condoms also, or do they have a totally different name?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are the new ones marketed as? Are they called Reality Condoms also, or do they have a totally different name?

They are still marketed under the name "Reality" and are still made of polyurethane instead of latex (so you have a broader choice of lubes), but they have altered the way they're made to be much quieter (at least according to testimonials I've read at AIDSmeds.com). I, myself, have not used a female condom since 2001.

You should be able to get them for free at your local AIDS Service Organization (ASO) or buy them at your local Walgreens/CVS.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The new female condoms are called FC2 Female Condoms. Walgreens is a source, but it is not in many stores. It is available via mail order from Walgreens. We buy ours from Amazon in orders of 24.

There is no sound with the FC2. It is large enough that a guy with a 9 X 6-1/2 inch penis said it felt like he was bareback. Usually after an extended session of sex, my GF usually has sore spots in her vagina and outer lips because of the friction between the condom on the penis and her. The FC2 prevents that problem, because any friction is between the penis and the inside of the FC2. We add some lube to the inside of FC2 before she puts it into her during foreplay. That way it feels like a very warm, wet, pussy to the penis.