Female condoms

collegeguy711

Just Browsing
Media
I have noticed several posts on here about condom recomendations, and condoms being uncomfortable, or not fitting or breaking. :wacko:

I was wonder if anybody here knows anything about the female condom. Perhaps some of the women on this site know more and can explain it better. One of my friends had some and she showed me. I was curious if they worked, what they felt like for the woman and the guy..... I was wondering if any of women with larger guys have tried them... did they work for the men.... just curious

tinkerbell: I have been shown one from by a gf of mine. She had used them a couple times and if I remember right, she didn't really care for them. It is more like a polyurethane pouch that gets inserted into the vagina. The ring on the opening actually stays outside the vulva.

To me at least (again, I've never used one), it seems like a step back from the good 'ol male condom. I suppose it would be a good alternative if regular condoms were uncomfortable (or unavailable) though.

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
The description provided is accurate.

The problems arise if your penis is wide, because you will push the "female condom" inside your partner and it can get fairly deep in there. Basically, it ends up a crumpled wad of whatever material it is and does not serve its intended purpose at all.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by collegeguy711@Jan 19 2005, 03:37 AM
I have noticed several posts on here about condom recomendations, and condoms being uncomfortable, or not fitting or breaking. :wacko:

No such thing. There's a condom big enough for everyone. There should be no such thing as an "uncomy" condom. Now, condoms can break. But to say that yer big for a condom to fit comfy is pure bullshit (excuse the language).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's very true, but I would think that would suffice even if the guy's bigger than that becase it's unlikely he'll be able to penetrate his partner deeper than that anyway. Do they sell They Fits in stores or just online?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 20 2005, 02:21 AM
.... Do they sell They Fits in stores or just online?
[post=275856]Quoted post[/post]​

If you are lucky enough to be in New York City, Condomania has a retail store, where I believe you can buy them over the counter. Otherwise, you have to mail order. Mine have been mailed very quickly, and come in extremely plain and discreet packaging. They don't even say Condomania on the return address, just someting like "Distribution Center."

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by ericbear@Jan 21 2005, 09:08 PM
If you are lucky enough to be in New York City, Condomania has a retail store, where I believe you can buy them over the counter. Otherwise, you have to mail order. Mine have been mailed very quickly, and come in extremely plain and discreet packaging. They don't even say Condomania on the return address, just someting like "Distribution Center."
[post=276403]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course the Condomania delivery truck with the giant condom-covered phallus on top of it may give the neighbors a heads up.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jan 22 2005, 03:21 AM
Of course the Condomania delivery truck with the giant condom-covered phallus on top of it may give the neighbors a heads up.

I don't quite know what to make of the delivery truck for the female condoms. The adornment on top of it looks like a taco shell with a balloon in it. :blink:

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Keep in mind that the female condom is intended for contraception, not for prophylaxis. It does not prevent the transmission of STD's.

FYI...The female condom DOES IN FACT prevent transmission of STD's.

I have one right in front of me and the packaging specifics state "Intended to provide protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease, including AIDS (HIV infection)."

Female condoms are made from polyurethane and will work with any type of lubricant (penzoil if you so wish).

I've used them many times as the receptive partner and they work well. I highly doubt one would work if being screwed by an endowed man as he would bottom out and just shove the thing way up in there. With an average sized guy they are great. The insertive partner gets good friction and sensation. Good times, man!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting how people who do not know frequently give erroneous opinions. My GF and I found that the F2C female condoms work GREAT! It is the type on the market now. The previous type had some problems.

The F2C protects against STDs.

The F2C is large enough to make the largest guy (we had a guy who was 10 X 7 inches) feel like he was bareback. Just add a little lube inside the condom before it is inserted into her pussy. When a guy does me, we slip the female condom on his cock, lube up the outside real well, and slip it in me. Same way with her ass.

The friction is between the guy's cock and the inside of the condom, not the condom and the tender tissues of her pussy or ass, or my ass. That means we can be fucked for a very long time and NEVER get sore.

The F2C is much tougher than regular latex condoms. We have never had one break but had a lot of regular condoms break.

The F2C is quiet. (the previous version was noisy)

We have never had one get pushed inside either of us and some of the cocks have been very wide and very long.

We have not tried Penzoil because we use lubes that we are not allergic to. :)

The only problem with the female condoms is that they are hard to find. We buy ours from Amazon.com. We understand that there are a lot available free from health services, but because of the mis-information people have avoided them.

During the session that resulted in my photo album, Play with LPSG Member, after 45 minutes, the guy's cock broke the Magnum XL that he put on. You can see the size of his cock in the album. The condom was just stretched too tight. Her pussy was getting a little sore too. After a break, she put an F2C in her and they went at it again. It was the first time using a female condom and he loved it. Because the friction was between the condom and his cock, she did not feel any more soreness. She had fun with his cock pounding her for another 45 minutes before they decided to stop.

LPSG should make the F2C a feature for guys with large cocks!

Last edited:

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for posting this. My girlfriend and I are excited to use a female condom for the first time. We ordered that same one and can't wait!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No such thing. There's a condom big enough for everyone. There should be no such thing as an "uncomy" condom. Now, condoms can break. But to say that yer big for a condom to fit comfy is pure bullshit (excuse the language).
Once you're over a 6.5" girth even the magnum XL's are small. 7.5"... you risk breaking them. They're not really made for anyone over a 6" girth.
Sorry to burst your bubble.. (and condom)

caffeinated

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My own experience: the female condom felt great initially, but I was really surprised at how short it is. Like some have mentioned above, I bottomed out on the condom fairly easily. Plus, the head of my penis ended up hooking the inner ring a few times, effectively pulling it out.

So, I'd say...great for girth, not so much for length.

Reactions: BaddJack