Female Doctor Physicals..

likeahorse13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those of you who are going to say 'that is so unprofessional', I know. Let us talk about it, though.

Do you guys do anything different when you have a female giving you a physical? When I was about 14-15 and well endowed, she was going check my scrotum and I was so horny. She came in with her back turned to me, getting something on her counter, and she asked my to drop my drawers.

Feeling Daring, I took them completley off and set them on the table beside me, standing in front of her completley naked, at full mast (I was 7" at the time). She turned around, startled, but proceeded with with the exam as normal.

I had had a previous physical with a male doctor, and knew what was coming up next. She was going to ask me if I had any questions, and my previous doctor had specifically said "about sex, masterbation, or anything else". She didn't say that in particular, but she was hinting at sexual questions.

She asked me, and I sat on the table, still naked, with my penis still erect. I played it shy, and said I had a few but I don't know if she would want to answer them. She said she was a professional and could answer anything and I said "Alright.."

"How do you masterbate? I have tried a few different ways and it hasn't felt good."

She said there are a few ways, and told me the basic one. I said I tried that, and didn't know if I was doing it right. "Do you want me to show you, or would that be weird?" I asked.

"Um... I guess, but it's really not my area."

I started pumping, but acted as if I didn't know what I was doing. "See? It doesn't feel good." I said after about 20 seconds.

"Try more like this," she said, coming closer to me. She actually took my hand and placed it around my cock, and she actually helped my move it up and down.

I was about to shoot my load, so I said thank you and got the hell out of there.

I never had that doctor again, but have thought about her many times while wacking off.

Have you had any fun physicals with female doctors? I'd love to hear about them.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well yes horse, but then I was not as sexually liberated as you seem to be.... toying with the good doctor that way....naughty!:wink: Mine actually was a female doctor filling in for my urologist. We got through the cock exam part OK, but when she massaged my prostate I shot a small wad on the exam table:tongue: never did that before or after with a male doctor.:biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite a few years ago, I had an appointment with my male doctor, to check out some pain I was experiencing in one of my testicles. When he came into the exam room, a young female intern was with him, and he said he would like for her to do the exam. She gingerly held my cock up in one hand, and took my scrotum in the other hand, to check out my balls. Well, she didn't need to hold my cock up, before it was "up" all by itself. My dong got really long, and the intern decided that was a good time to ask a few questions, waiting for my cock to recede. She was embarrassed, while I rather enjoyed it.

Another interesting exam room episode involved a best friend of mine. He has a nice cut cock, but his 5" was shorter than he liked. So he went to a urologist to find out if there was any way to safely make it longer. After dropping his pants and complaining about his short length, the urologist really stunned him by opening his own pants and showing his own cock, which was about 2" long. Then he asked my friend to allow him the pleasure of sucking off his 5" cock. My friend enjoyed the action, and left hot and happy.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
likeahorse13 said:
For those of you who are going to say 'that is so unprofessional', I know. Let us talk about it, though.

Do you guys do anything different when you have a female giving you a physical? When I was about 14-15 and well endowed, she was going check my scrotum and I was so horny. She came in with her back turned to me, getting something on her counter, and she asked my to drop my drawers.

Feeling Daring, I took them completley off and set them on the table beside me, standing in front of her completley naked, at full mast (I was 7" at the time). She turned around, startled, but proceeded with with the exam as normal.

I had had a previous physical with a male doctor, and knew what was coming up next. She was going to ask me if I had any questions, and my previous doctor had specifically said "about sex, masterbation, or anything else". She didn't say that in particular, but she was hinting at sexual questions.

She asked me, and I sat on the table, still naked, with my penis still erect. I played it shy, and said I had a few but I don't know if she would want to answer them. She said she was a professional and could answer anything and I said "Alright.."

"How do you masterbate? I have tried a few different ways and it hasn't felt good."

She said there are a few ways, and told me the basic one. I said I tried that, and didn't know if I was doing it right. "Do you want me to show you, or would that be weird?" I asked.

"Um... I guess, but it's really not my area."

I started pumping, but acted as if I didn't know what I was doing. "See? It doesn't feel good." I said after about 20 seconds.

"Try more like this," she said, coming closer to me. She actually took my hand and placed it around my cock, and she actually helped my move it up and down.

I was about to shoot my load, so I said thank you and got the hell out of there.

I never had that doctor again, but have thought about her many times while wacking off.

Have you had any fun physicals with female doctors? I'd love to hear about them.

Uhh, if you wouldn't mind...please post any contact info you have on this doctor in Cali. I'll be making a phone call shortly after.

Much obliged :)

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
About 5 years ago I was real sick and went to see a doc but they gave me a nurse practicioner(sp) instead. She was older and nice. Found out I was borderline diabetic. She gave me some meds and a kit to monitor myself. I forget the meds but about an hour after I took them I got an erection that would not go away. I spent a painful night with either full hard on or just about with no in between. I called her office in the morning and they had me go in. I felt embarrased in my bathrobe for one but there was no mistaking I was erect under it. Normally I'm alittle over 9 inches but I was a fat purple 10 if not more. I was supposed to be the first one in but I guess so were the other 10 people. When I finally went in I was given a paper robe but I declined it. I sat there on my robe with my purple pole in the cool air. I sat under the vent. A nurse walked in but I was past the shyness by a long shot. Her eyes opened wide, she read the clipboard she had and walked out. About 5 minutes later another nurse walked in and took my "vitals". She asked me if it hurt, I said yes aches alots and so did my testicles. The "Practicioner"(sp) came in about that time and said...well looks like we had a bad reaction to the meds? I said yeah, looks like it. She said something to the nurse and she left and came back with a jar. Meanwhile the "Doc" had put on some gloves and was feeling around my sac. Does this hurt was all she could say and yes was all I said. She asked me if I wanted to put the cream on or if I would feel comfortable her doing it. I said will it help the pain? Yes so I said go ahead. The cream was cool and had a numbing effect. Say what you want but I didn't care if it was right or wrong it felt good and helped. I lay back on the table and she said just relax and if I feel an orgasm coming on to let her know. As she "massaged" me she explained priapism and the dangers of it plus the meds I took were thinners but that the dose must have been too high. She asked what my normal size was I said 9 or so. She said thats above average and had the nurse who I had forgotten all about measure me 10.125 !!! Girth was 7. She asked if I would consider circumcision I said no. Her strokes were slow and firm. With the other hand she massage my sac. If it wasn't for the sharp ache/pains I would've enjoyed it more. All of a sudden I felt myself ready to shoot as I jerked she placed a urine sample bottle to my purple head and slowly stroked me to full orgasm and some. I shot alot and she caught it all. There was some blood in it she said and handed me an ice pack. Although I didn't hurt as much I was still almost fully erect. She said either I get a shot of soak in a cold tub. I cleaned up but she had cleaned me out. I went home and soaked. Took a nap and woke up 3 hours later fat but limp at least. My results were negative and I went on a diet for 3 months. I don't dream about her but I remember how good it felt. I'm not going to report her if it was wrong.

Reactions: LargeInLife

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
I have a married female doctor and she has always been all business. However, a few years ago, I was in the hospital for a week after suffering a severe gall bladder attack (the dark side of my gene pool). They put me on an IV with some pretty strong pain killers and after a while I had this real nice warm feeling and kept falling in and out of conciousness. While in that stupor, I did have some dreams that must have been somewhat arousing as my cock was semi hard. I do remember one nurse accidentally brushing my cock while putting a clipboard on my stomach while checking my vitals. That caused my cock to stir and move the clipboard. Though I was out of it, I do remember her grabbing my cock to get an idea of what was lurking below the sheets. I wasn't really shocked because a old friend of mine who was a nurse at another hospital said that some of the nurses there (including her) enjoyed sizing up some of the male patients.

After a few days my girlfriend was spending the the night with me which was nice particularly since my room was private and had this huge picture window with an ocean view. Gotta lot of hand and blow jobs that week. The staff was cool about her staying though that same nurse walked in twice while I was being serviced. I suspected she was timing her visits.