Female Ego? Any such thing?

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can tell you from first hand experience...that first and formost I see myself as a man and being viewed as masculine is important to me.
Does the same thing exist with women? How important is it for you to be
considered feminine?

There is a second layer to this question, which I'll ask later...what is the definition of masculine and feminine..but I'll get to that later..

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can tell you from first hand experience...that first and formost I see myself as a man and being viewed as masculine is important to me.
Does the same thing exist with women? How important is it for you to be
considered feminine?

There is a second layer to this question, which I'll ask later...what is the definition of masculine and feminine..but I'll get to that later..

I'm going with "WTF?" on this.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a woman I'd like to be viewed as feminine yet independent and strong. I don't want to be thought of as a *Barbie* or too girly. Girly has never been my thing. But, that being said, I'm still female and have female emotions.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is not female ego. If a female wants to be a girly girl, that is her business. They will define for themselves what is feminine.

Female ego is when she comes to you for advice. You, as a guy, give her advice. The truth is, she did not want you to give her the answer. She just wanted you to listen. She wanted to figure it out by herself. But, because you gave her the answer, she will now prove you wrong. Even though deep down she knows its the right answer. She will blind herself to this and do it anyway, only to fail and see that the advice was right.

THAT, is female ego.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think it is your definitions of masculine and feminine that you need to work on.

Noun
•S: (n) ego, egotism, self-importance (an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others)
•S: (n) self, ego (your consciousness of your own identity)
•S: (n) ego ((psychoanalysis) the conscious mind)

WordNet Search - 3.0

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In terms of mind, manner and my physical self, I am womanly. Not necessarily what some would view as feminine, but confident in my female form and attributes, and able to balance that out nicely with what some would view as traditionally "masculine traits".

Do I take pride in that? Not necessarily. That's just the way I'm designed.
Plus, I never quite cared for labels.

As a woman I'd like to be viewed as feminine yet independent and strong. I don't want to be thought of as a *Barbie* or too girly. Girly has never been my thing. But, that being said, I'm still female and have female emotions.
^5 Comfortable in jeans or naked and can express a firm opinion? My kind of woman! :biggrin1: