Female ejaculate.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jccs: Most of my friends say that they have never really had girls who squirt when they cum,ifyou'll pardon the expression,I seem to get it all the time,just wondering if its common with a big penis,maybe a function of depth of pentration.

2. jonb

Gold Member

It seems to be related more to the actual woman; I've had some who were gushers, and some who didn't squirt at all. Other factors in how much she squirts depend on how much sex she's had, and what technique you're using; I guess size would be a distant fourth in terms of importance.

3. Imported

Gold Member

RedheadedSpdFrk: curiousity is getting the best of me...is this a turn on? or turn off?

4. Imported

Gold Member

froggiedog: I had a girlfriend about a year ago that gushed. She is the first and only one I experience this with.

I would really say it had alot to do with the size. It was all in the angle and her. I was with her the first time it happened for her. She didn't know what to think.

I am not sure of the full combination, but I do know that you have to be able to put quite a bit of pressure on the front side of her interior wall. The easiest way to put it, about an inch or so in past her G-spot. You have to be able to apply the pressure in the area close to her bladder.

FYI-The ejaculation does not contain urain or any traces.

5. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: This is something I have only ever have happen to me once in my life. The biggest bitch about it is I was by myself at the time. :-/
    I would like to know if it is a turn on for a guy or not?
    How did you react the first time it happened?

6. Imported

Gold Member

westside: I've been with dozens of women and if they "ejuculate" it's not true ejuculate, it's mostly urine mixed with traces of lubrication. This was proven by AMA. Being in the medical field and from a medical & biological standpoint, there are no series of glands which produce this so called fluid, nor is there any biological reason to ejaculate, as with men. The only fluid the vagina produces which is remotely similar would be from the two minute Bartholin glands, which only create lubrication. The medical profession does not consider true female ejaculation a fact. Humans have been around for ages, we would have been aware of this feat long ago, it's just fantasy to sell books.

7. Imported

Gold Member

leo_man: A reply to aussiechick63:

Yes - for me this is really a turn-on! I haven't experienced it very often and I don't care what the medical wizards say it is. For me the bottom line reads "Wow" :)

/Leo

8. Imported

Gold Member

Alligator_Jack: its happened to me once or twice with the women im with, i love that

9. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: Had a girlfriend years ago who did this once.

She was always super-lubricated, but this one time we did it on her dining room table and she gushed so hard at orgasm I felt it go down my leg and it pooled on the floor around my feet.

She was completely embarassed and somewhat upset. We had to get towels to clean it up. She didn't want to talk about it. I thought it a huge turn-on, but she didn't.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Guyincognito: [quote author=RedheadedSpdFrk link=board=sex;num=1039447397;start=0#2 date=12/11/02 at 18:53:17]curiousity is getting the best of me...is this a turn on? or turn off?[/quote]

Kind of a turn on... To answer the question..

It depends on the woman.. I've been with my share of girls and out of all of them, only 4 have had an ejaculation.. and it can range from a little bit to a virtual waterfall!

It's all good ladies!

Dave

11. Imported

Gold Member

kilted_tiger: The reason most girls don't ejaculate is that the sensation they feel just prior to it is that they want to pee. Fact is, they're not because one of the muscles that contract during orgasm is the one that closes off the bladder, making it impossible.

To get a girl to ejaculate, massage the G-Spot which stimulaes 'pleasure' glands close to the eurethra. This is best done manulally as pressure needs to be applied. I say pleasure glands because no other physical purpose has been found for them. The ejaculate comes from ducts within the eurethra walls and that's why the girl feels like she's going to pee. Just tell her to relax and let it come and she'll love you for ever more...!

The ejaculate fluid is most definitely not urine. Some studies found minute traces of urine within the fluid but nowhere near enough for it to be considered so.

The quantity can vary between a few teaspoonfulls to a couple of hundred mills, occasionally more. And, believe me, it tastes absolutely fantastic...

But be prepared...! The experience usually sends them wild and can cum several times afterwards so keeping up might be a problem. Perhaps this is the real reason why the Medicine Man is in denial...! Maybe he should take his mind off the books for a while and try it with his GF sometime.

There are plenty of girls out there who will testify it being the most pleasurable experience for them. My GF included.

KT ;)

12. Imported

Gold Member

chicago_girl: I think it has more to do with direct g-spot stimulation than with penis size. At least that has been my experience.
    I was so freaked put the first time it happened but now I enjoy it. Wish I could figure out how to do it everytime I have sex.

13. Imported

Gold Member

sudas: Here's an older thread that I find interesting.

My understanding is that female ejaculation can be encouraged by pressure in the vagina up towards the urethra either digitally or by shallow penetration. This is related to G-spot orgasm. Sometimes, with shallow penetration the muscles at orgasm can force out the penis. I've also seen a video where the woman rubs back and forth on her peehole to encourage ejaculation.

It's unfortunate that we ever went into the Victorian Era of the late 1800s. So much about the science of sex was ignored or made to fit the idea of what sexuality should be. Freud, for instance, couldn't handle the idea that Vienese men might abuse their daughters- he said such women he encountered were telling stories (fantasies). Female ejaculation is one of the latest functions to be "discovered" by science.

14. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had a number of girlfriends who are "squirters" Some were before I meet them, but a few I helped find their g-spot. You would be suprised how many women can "squirt". They say that only a few women in 100 can, but I say all can. Some "squirt" harder than others, but they all do. My last girlfriend could soak three folded beach towels. And no, it was not pee. And to the ones who still insist that it is urine...it depends on who you believe. I have read a number of medical reports that say both. There maybe trace amounts because of the proximity of the bladder. There is a cable t.v show called "Sunday Night Sex Show" and the report from that doctor was that the ejaculate is stored in a "sub-bladder" and does have minute amounts of urine. Who do I believe? Well it doesn't taste like urine...so if there is any, it can't be alot.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Stillwantmore22: I've been with ONE woman so far out of 10 who could "ejaculate" or squirt.  I was the one who taught her how to do it too.  I was giving her oral sex one night and, she said "stop, I have to pee!".  I reminded her that she JUST WENT and, to just relax and, let the feeling pass.  She listened, I continued and a couple minutes later, she squirted!  Was a whitish fluid.  NOT urine like some people seem to think.  I find it to be a big turn on. Then again I've always become very aroused when giving a woman oral sex. I dont need any stimulation from her. Go down on a girl for a few minutes and I'm rock hard and, ready to go!

Draft saved Draft deleted