Female ejaculation and size

beckyinfl: Hi, all. I thought about putting this in the women's issue section or just adding on to previous threads, but I thought more would read it here. Is there correlation between g-spot orgasms (squirting) and a guy's size. And how do most guys feel about a woman have ejaculation.
I almost always do that when having sex, even with an average partner, but it seems like I have been doing that more and more recently with my current boyfriend, who is big. I was a bit embarassed when it started because it's really a lot, but I'm ok with it now I think.
Any input as to whether women ejaculate more with a big guy?
Becky

Tender: you can have a g-spot orgasm without ejaculating...
the rest i have no idea. this will be interesting...
:)
Tender

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My penis seems to be just the right size to hit the g-spot in most of the women I have been with. I find the right position, start the grind and when she gets close, I start to pound. I can cause them so soak the bed and splash all the way up past their heads. Or if they ride on top, watch out. I have had a few women spash into my open mouth. It is one thing to use your fingers to stimulate the g-spot, but if you can use your penis.. you have a woman who will keep cumming back for more.