Female ejaculation and size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

beckyinfl: Hi, all. I thought about putting this in the women's issue section or just adding on to previous threads, but I thought more would read it here. Is there correlation between g-spot orgasms (squirting) and a guy's size. And how do most guys feel about a woman have ejaculation.
    I almost always do that when having sex, even with an average partner, but it seems like I have been doing that more and more recently with my current boyfriend, who is big. I was a bit embarassed when it started because it's really a lot, but I'm ok with it now I think.
    Any input as to whether women ejaculate more with a big guy?
    Becky

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: you can have a g-spot orgasm without ejaculating...
    the rest i have no idea. this will be interesting...
    :)
    Tender

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    My penis seems to be just the right size to hit the g-spot in most of the women I have been with. I find the right position, start the grind and when she gets close, I start to pound. I can cause them so soak the bed and splash all the way up past their heads. Or if they ride on top, watch out. I have had a few women spash into my open mouth. It is one thing to use your fingers to stimulate the g-spot, but if you can use your penis.. you have a woman who will keep cumming back for more.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice