Female Ejaculation

D_Catvade Longwick

Just Browsing
Media
I know there is probably already loads of threads on this topic in the same way there was on my last thread but if i start a new one then i get to see who is replying and active on the board... thats my logic anyway...

So I was hoping to ask the women on the board about female ejaculation. I have had sex with two different women who during orgasm let loose quite a volume of warmish fluid - both of the girls in question were a little surprised and said that it hadn't happened to them before, do you think this was a female ejaculation (i can only think it had to be) and have you had similar experiences? Both girls claimed that the orgasm at the time was very intense so is that a factor?

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmm, I don't think I understand your question. Are you asking about 'squirting' or just when a woman cums?

And, good idea with the thread -- seeing who is on here still and getting new perspectives.

I'm interested. I am very wet when I get excited, but I've never 'squirted' if that is what you're talking about. I think the more excited, the more wet. Obviously, but I think you're asking something else.

b

D_Catvade Longwick

Just Browsing
Media
This wasn't just extremely wet it was I'm pretty squirting - one of the girls was quite surprised when it happened - it was literally quite alot of warmish fluid that sort of all rushed out at once...

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with one squiter. She squirted most often from oral sex and she would squirt right into my mouth. Had to swallow quickly to keep up. Tasted just like pussy. She would also squirt occassionally from intercourse and we both got soaking wet in our crothches. Left a big wet spot on the mattress.

D_Catvade Longwick

Just Browsing
Media
G-spot stimulation makes quite a lot of sense from limited experience as on both occasions that was part of what was going on. I have been told that with the right angle the penis can hit it repeatedly which what I think was happening...