Female ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Huh, weird I thought when people were banned all their posts were still there, they just don't have a profile page or anything.
Normally yeah. But we really have a hate on for spammers and the worst ones we just let Rouge have a go at until they vaporize completely. Posts, pics and all.

Be careful.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Normally yeah. But we really have a hate on for spammers and the worst ones we just let Rouge have a go at until they vaporize completely. Posts, pics and all.

Be careful.

Sometimes I use my Care Bear stare for evil...I'll admit!

Squirt Gets In Your Eyes. Makes them water. Sends you blind, when squirt gets in your eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always think it's funny when ignorant men try to school experienced women about their vaginas, female anatomy, and sexual response.

That said, the first part of this thread is excellent, even if it is five years old.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, discharge is way too medical. *blech face*

female lubrication is much better word.
girlie lube of the McDonald's Shake variety can be/is independent of orgasm.
is cervical fluid, and can vary in amounts during a lady's cycle.
a combination of thrusting and coronal ridge of ya glans is what pulls the creamy lube down/out.
during arousal/penetration production of creamy girlie lube increases, from being perved up and the friction caused by sex. is meant to easy the smexing along.

related strictly to orgasm.
what isn't stroked out is pushed up into the cul-de-sac *back of the vag* orgasmic contractions can push this build up out. so if you notice a sudden increase in the amount of girlie cream she might have orgasmed. she might be having a damn good time, is highly around cuz contractions happen on their own and when ladies want'em to.

have to say this cuz i've read other posts of yours.
1. not all women fuck for orgasms.
2. if she's enjoying herself let her enjoy herself you in her own way.
3. nothing kills the possibility of orgasming like being harassed about your orgasms.

so.. wrap up.. i've known heaps of women who does gush creamy girlie lube/cum when they orgasm. i've also know women who cum without any "proof" of orgasm. i've cum with or without creamy girlie cum visible. a good time was had by all regardless.

Last edited:

SR_Dee_Cupp

Just Browsing
Media

Highly technical term I've adopted = grool, aka girly drool

Not a prim and proper label, but it's just dirty enough to be fun. :naughty:

I dunno exactly when or why I do it sometimes, but it's funny that some guys use it like a performance indicator. It's like trying to figure out how fast you ran by counting how many times you tripped. :smile:

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im one of those females who has sex not necessarily for the orgasm. I love how it feels and just like being in control of a situation sometimes.

I probably cum 25% of the time that I've had sex but can always get off solo. But then again, there's one time where I've squirted with a guy during foreplay. So it all varies. But I don't have sex for the orgasm :)

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media

female lubrication is much better word.
girlie lube of the McDonald's Shake variety can be/is independent of orgasm.
is cervical fluid, and can vary in amounts during a lady's cycle.
a combination of thrusting and coronal ridge of ya glans is what pulls the creamy lube down/out.
during arousal/penetration production of creamy girlie lube increases, from being perved up and the friction caused by sex. is meant to easy the smexing along.

related strictly to orgasm.
what isn't stroked out is pushed up into the cul-de-sac *back of the vag* orgasmic contractions can push this build up out. so if you notice a sudden increase in the amount of girlie cream she might have orgasmed. she might be having a damn good time, is highly around cuz contractions happen on their own and when ladies want'em to.

have to say this cuz i've read other posts of yours.
1. not all women fuck for orgasms.
2. if she's enjoying herself let her enjoy herself you in her own way.
3. nothing kills the possibility of orgasming like being harassed about your orgasms.

so.. wrap up.. i've known heaps of women who does gush creamy girlie lube/cum when they orgasm. i've also know women who cum without any "proof" of orgasm. i've cum with or without creamy girlie cum visible. a good time was had by all regardless.

I wasn't asking in a sense to try and badger my girlfriend about it haha, I'm just really interested in the topic and I love learning more about it all. I can't exactly get a women's input on things like this in real life so I can't help but ask here.

Thank you for the elaborate response.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been meaning to answer this thread for a few days now regarding the white grool. MrsR's had a hystericomy and still produces the deep deep frothy lube when we nudgefuck. Really slick, white and frothy. It covers the top 1/3 of my dick when I pull it out.

It can't possibly be cervical fluid, she has none. Not a yeast infection no smell and not like cottage cheese. It only happens when we nudgefuck. Not the Bartholins glands since its absent from the base or bottom half of my shaft. And it's definitely not FE since it doesn't jet out of her.

It's just the magic of being a woman, I guess.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been meaning to answer this thread for a few days now regarding the white grool. MrsR's had a hystericomy and still produces the deep deep frothy lube when we nudgefuck. Really slick, white and frothy. It covers the top 1/3 of my dick when I pull it out.

It can't possibly be cervical fluid, she has none. Not a yeast infection no smell and not like cottage cheese. It only happens when we nudgefuck. Not the Bartholins glands since its absent from the base or bottom half of my shaft. And it's definitely not FE since it doesn't jet out of her.

It's just the magic of being a woman, I guess.

Right on the money.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are other glands in the deep spots that have a different kind of lubrication from the Bartholin glands up front or from normal clear vaginal lubrication, or from cervical mucus. So that's four different fluids! Women are truly magic.

In my experience, this thicker white stuff only comes (so to speak) when the woman is very excited in her deepest self. My guess is that it helps lube herself for a larger penis that hits the deepest spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.