Female ejaculation?

hill51107

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering how many woman have achieved female ejaculation. I just came out of an extremely long term relationship and have not been with that many women. My ex used to ejaculate all the time and I thought that was completely normal, until I recently found out it was somewhat rare. A new girlfriend recently told me that the reason my ex used to ejaculate was the shape of my penis, it points upwards and I guess that makes for easily hitting the g spot, which I have been researching. But, I haven't hit it with her. I'm not that big, a bit above average by most standars, so I guess it's the shape.

My question is how many women have experienced an ejaculation and is my shape a good thing or not? Is it the girl or the shape or the technique? Can all women achieve this or is it rare? And are there techniques you have used to make it happen?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my understanding most women Can ejaculate but some women can ejaculate easily while the norm is that it takes alot of work to get some to cum like that.

I know one that ejaculates like that all the time and another that hardly ever does except for when I really hit it right.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not to shatter your ego, but it HAS NOTHING to do with the shape of your penis. It's all about her. It has more to do with your woman "letting go" when she orgasms. Most women can't get past the "Oh my God, I'm going to pee" response and just let go. My wife can ejaculate, which has happened once in the last decade, but she won't do it because she worries about peeing in my mouth. Despite my best efforts to convince her otherwise, she tightens up.

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, i can ejaculate too, but only when i'm alone, masturbating. Though I want to, and my bf is ok with that, I just can't blow when he makes me cum. I just can't get over it, but i'm doing my best to squirt on him someday.

YOu're right, it's not pee, it doesn't look or smell like pee. It's a white or maybe incolor liquid that comes out of our urethra. This is why we feel that we gotta pee when we cum.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure that it's pee. My girlfriend leaves a milky white residue on my dick after good sex, where she has had multiple orgasms.

Concur.... tired of hearing that it's pee. Doesn't look like it nor smell like it. It does have trace amounts. Just lame to hear ppl say it's all fake... believe you me, I've experienced a shooter. It's real.

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a squirter. I cum all the time.... well, if it feels good. LOL... but sometimes it's way more than others... when I cum, it's like puddles sometimes... just lots, and lots and lots... Lay out the towels and the hefty bag underneath... cause it's about to get sloppy.

Anyway, cum is not pee... as a mom who had the joy of walking around with her water broken for a while, I can tell you that the scent of amniotic fluid and cum are surprisingly similar... it's that sweet, sticky smell... not pee.

I've noticed when masturbating there's one place that gets really swollen when I'm really turned on, and if I milk that just right... I squirt more and more. This could be the reason why some of my best orgasms come when I'm either riding my partner... or when I'm on my back and my legs are in the air- near my head... just angles that spot correctly enough where it's getting "milked" by the head of my partner's penis. That's my not so scientific discovery... or analysis.. whatever... anyway, I cum, I love it... my partners love it... I have had someone propose... I laughed... he was partly serious.

-Aud

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best way to get her to ejaculate is to finger her with your fingers curling up (hence the shape comment) while making sure that you are rubbing what will feel like a bulb and at the same time give her constant clitoral stimulation with your other hand or let her do it herself. The clitoral stimulation relaxes the muscle so that she has less control and can't tighten as easily and the internal massaging builds the fluid. Supposedly anyone should ejaculate some within 5 minutes of continually doing that. Can't hurt to try :) :)

I ejaculate all the time (not recently due to lack of bf :( ), but am told it is because of the size of my clit that causes it to get extra stimulation.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never “ejaculated” with anyone but used to do it all the time when I was much younger and masturbating. (I can still do it, I just don’t as often)

The shape of a guy’s penis could matter, as it is rubbing against the g-spot which runs right along the urethral area.

For me, it was doing a lot of working the kegel muscles and like someone said “letting go”. I think I have never felt comfortable enough to just “let go” while with a partner. It’s more of a subconscience thing, for me I think. It happens to me right before orgasm, not necessarily during. It is not pee, although sometimes I think there might be some pee in it. It varies.

Here’s some good info about it: Female Ejaculation, the Female Prostate, and the G-Spot

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering how many woman have achieved female ejaculation. I just came out of an extremely long term relationship and have not been with that many women. My ex used to ejaculate all the time and I thought that was completely normal, until I recently found out it was somewhat rare. A new girlfriend recently told me that the reason my ex used to ejaculate was the shape of my penis, it points upwards and I guess that makes for easily hitting the g spot, which I have been researching. But, I haven't hit it with her. I'm not that big, a bit above average by most standars, so I guess it's the shape.

My question is how many women have experienced an ejaculation and is my shape a good thing or not? Is it the girl or the shape or the technique? Can all women achieve this or is it rare? And are there techniques you have used to make it happen?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

I do, almost regularly. I didn't for years, but then had a lover with whom it always happened, and to the point where it became almost his sole goal to make me squirt whenever we had sex, and not just a little, but a ton.
And through him, and his actions, I learned how to let go a bit more, and enjoy it myself.

The orgasms are SO much better when I do...

One thing that works for me is when you hit the rough patch on the back side of the clit (inside)... it all swells when aroused... and kind of milking that. That helps get me *there* faster... and then when combined with external stimulation... the combination of inner stimulation and clitoral stimulation seems to help.

Hope that helps you...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's been a ton of threads on this, this is a popular subject :smile: Anyway I've already answered a bunch of them but yeah I squirt but not as big as some girls who do I think, plus it's not every time. Just if my orgasm is really big I squirt some and it's just great, that's about all I have to say about that :tongue:

LuvGun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i luv chix who squirt. i have been with 2 of them. i like to work a womans G-spot with my fingers and toys too. i also like to suck BIG clits......yummy

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to shatter your ego, but it HAS NOTHING to do with the shape of your penis. It's all about her. It has more to do with your woman "letting go" when she orgasms. Most women can't get past the "Oh my God, I'm going to pee" response and just let go. My wife can ejaculate, which has happened once in the last decade, but she won't do it because she worries about peeing in my mouth. Despite my best efforts to convince her otherwise, she tightens up.

Totally true! It took me years to get past the fear of peeing and hwen I did, OMG - I squirted so much that the bed was wet for days. It takes some work to get me there, and I do leak some urine but it's mostly clear smooth liquid.