FEMALE EYES mainly;Please Women! I must know and not just think this!

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Oklahoma (looking for one that dwarfs me in Texas
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I get kicked off the site, but a single woman opens her eyes to see that she is still forced to act as a lesser being to men, then why should I care? fact is women are as equal as men and until they get their equality the species will be stuck in slavery. wage-slavery, chattel slavery, it's still being forced to do somebody else's work in order to survive.

Set. Woman. Free.

or die as a whole.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I get kicked off the site, but a single woman opens her eyes to see that she is still forced to act as a lesser being to men, then why should I care? fact is women are as equal as men and until they get their equality the species will be stuck in slavery. wage-slavery, chattel slavery, it's still being forced to do somebody else's work in order to survive.

Set. Woman. Free.

or die as a whole.

I feel pretty fucking free myself :)

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am WAAAAAY too ADD to wade through that post, was there a point in there somewhere?

I have a lot to say. There is actual content throughout.

##The point is to show women that they are still held down, not by men anymore but by old rules and traditions and their own genes. when you are forced to be a slave or die for hundreds of thousands of years by your "trusted" husband, it imprints such behavior on your genes. I am here to point out that they are still oppressed by the same chains men put over them in the beginning, over their mouths and their cunts. the two easiest ways for women to gain power over the insecure men in charge.##

**I ask all the women: Are you aloud to have all the sex you want? Some do regardless, but society convinces most people that this natural desire to have more sex is gross and ugly. It Is Natural. plain and simple.
and: Are you able to speak your mind about anything, anywhere as men can? I know you are able, but you don't. Every honest girl I have talked to and known enough to get their true opinion has told me that they much prefer bigger penises. Not huge, but big. Just like the women on this site. Sure, you can say it here, but can you say it in a club? You would be considered a slut. Men have called out fat girls and rejected them for ever. Do NOT be afraid to do the same! if women think that "average" is too small even a tiny bit too small, they should be aloud to say it. How else are you gonna find what you want...? Luck I suppose.**

gGaAhH it hurts me! to see women in such a state... it's like a balloon that is squeezed, it changes shape, deformed.... you are not the perfect shape of Woman, you puff out in areas you don't fit and places you struggle to survive in. you MUST speak your mind. you MUST fulfill your entire sex-drive. and you MUST look deeper into your self than men to overcome the genetic imprint of years and years of oppression by men.

ALSO to all the whores out there, already ready and willing to expose your true Selves, I APPLAUD YOU!! You are truly beautiful as yourself. I respect you and hope you get the best pleasure out there and raise the strongest kids possible. Bravo! please teach those not yet fulfilling themselves how to do so. it's not just for you it's for all women everywhere.

We must take our own steps.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This one:
Just because we think that their posts would have been interesting to read doesn't mean we don't enjoy yours. In fact your sense of humor has made me smile and even laugh a couple of times already, and in that way you are kind of the successor of Dolfette to me. Tho i wouldn't mind to smile and laugh twice as much.

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@DasLeezard @submissivegirl83
I sure hope you are telling the truth. Read the paragraph labeled with ** on my latest post. Are you free to do these things? Men get away with it everywhere.

I sense, deep down, that women are not free but have convinced themselves of it, but really they are only comfortable with the chains they have lived with for over 300,000 years. Understandable, but still it is not freedom. Women must look further and dig deeper into their souls than they think. Don't settle with second best! You ARE the best! And so are we. Equals! equilibrium. Be yourselves please! A pure round orb is much prettier than one deformed by chains and hair ribbons tied tightly over their expressions. I want to see YOU, not the chains around you! I love all of you. I will not stop until I have traveled the world over working and fighting toward the freedoms of these equal people.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a lot to say. There is actual content throughout.

##The point is to show women that they are still held down, not by men anymore but by old rules and traditions and their own genes. when you are forced to be a slave or die for hundreds of thousands of years by your "trusted" husband, it imprints such behavior on your genes. I am here to point out that they are still oppressed by the same chains men put over them in the beginning, over their mouths and their cunts. the two easiest ways for women to gain power over the insecure men in charge.##

**I ask all the women: Are you aloud to have all the sex you want? Some do regardless, but society convinces most people that this natural desire to have more sex is gross and ugly. It Is Natural. plain and simple.
and: Are you able to speak your mind about anything, anywhere as men can? I know you are able, but you don't. Every honest girl I have talked to and known enough to get their true opinion has told me that they much prefer bigger penises. Not huge, but big. Just like the women on this site. Sure, you can say it here, but can you say it in a club? You would be considered a slut. Men have called out fat girls and rejected them for ever. Do NOT be afraid to do the same! if women think that "average" is too small even a tiny bit too small, they should be aloud to say it. How else are you gonna find what you want...? Luck I suppose.**

gGaAhH it hurts me! to see women in such a state... it's like a balloon that is squeezed, it changes shape, deformed.... you are not the perfect shape of Woman, you puff out in areas you don't fit and places you struggle to survive in. you MUST speak your mind. you MUST fulfill your entire sex-drive. and you MUST look deeper into your self than men to overcome the genetic imprint of years and years of oppression by men.

ALSO to all the whores out there, already ready and willing to expose your true Selves, I APPLAUD YOU!! You are truly beautiful as yourself. I respect you and hope you get the best pleasure out there and raise the strongest kids possible. Bravo! please teach those not yet fulfilling themselves how to do so. it's not just for you it's for all women everywhere.

We must take our own steps.

Let's see what the good Dr. Phil has to say:

Attachments

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just because we think that their posts would have been interesting to read doesn't mean we don't enjoy yours. In fact your sense of humor has made me smile and even laugh a couple of times already, and in that way you are kind of the successor of Dolfette to me. Tho i wouldn't mind to smile and laugh twice as much.

yeah i agree, i do not know DL very well yet but just this morning i got a PM from another female member who i am friends with and we were discussing the newcomers. she specifically mentioned DL as being quite interesting & cool. i do hope that she sticks around. :smile:

of course i still miss dolfette et al. each woman lost recently was unique. i particularly mourn mickey's banning, as she & i are fairly close and i feel her permanent banning was very sudden & way too harsh.

and to the OP, the only time i don't get all the sex i want is when my bf is out of town. otherwise i am "aloud" [sic] all that i like/want & need. what's with your usage of that word, anyway? (incidentally it should be "allowed".) no one ALLOWS me SEX, i HAVE what i want thankyouverymuch (as time & other life activities allow). i do not have to ask someone's PERMISSION.

the women here are not your average women.

*rolls eyes*

Last edited:

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it is true that women here are more free. but women elsewhere are in the same condition your great grandmothers on back were in (since before Susan B. Anthony). They are not aloud to feel. They are not aloud to speak. They are not aloud to express themselves. This is disgusting, this is evil, and I cannot stand for it.

Every night for weeks and a few times during the day I have dreamed or was thrown into a trance, all I see at first is a yellow ball. Perfectly spherical, beautiful and glistening in the Light, this is Woman, made ready to Love. Then suddenly, a man's hands squeeze her right below the middle on the left side, and right below the top on the right. Her cunt and her mouth. At first it was steamy and sexy and passionate, but then Man in his insecurity refused to let go, and Woman started freaking out. Finally she calms down, so the pissed off Man ties her up over the same two places, using a black shiny hair-ribbon. She puffs out like the balloon described above. He thinks now she is mine and I can use her when I want.
Then the vision skips to Susan B. Anthony's time. Now, woman is completely wrapped in these ribbons, supposed to keep her beautiful but instead only deforming more, her essence is spewing out, uncomfortable, hot, filthy, ill. Then Woman suddenly reaches out and smacks Man a GOOD one! Suffrage. Slowly Her ribbons are removed, by Herself or by a good Man. Now to present-day. Woman still has these ribbons over the same places. In America. Now they are embedded with gold and diamonds to keep them happy enough to not revolt. But every time I looked as closely as possible, I noticed... they were not ribbons at all, but thick heavy chains, attached to a giant padlock right at her heart. In the lock are three keys. I don't know all of them but I will. And I will tell all willing to listen. If you are not I don't care.

I know I am here to lead women, at least in America, into knowing themselves. I will not give up on Woman, though any particular one is pointless to fight for if she is unwilling. She is free to restrict and repress herself indefinitely. I love you anyway.

any one clear in vision that sees this horrifying sight, don't speak here most of us are unwilling to see. Don't worry about it but talk to me personally. And do some soul-searching, if you're a woman. You are Stars as well as Men and you are aloud to do whatever you will even if others glance funnily. Feel free! Love.

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Enid Don't roll your eyes at me. Ignorance is not a crime unless you refuse to learn. Most of the women I meet (granted, I live in Oklahoma, not exactly freedom central) are EXTREMELY oppressed, by religion society tradition and even themselves. I'll leave you alone to do what you will and find other frontiers to reach.

Personally, I think that's an awesome mindset you have, Sister, it is forward thinking and I have not met many women who really hold that mindset. Many do on the outside but when I challenge them I find it to be skin deep. I hope yours is through and through.

but wait... can you have all the sex you want with multiple men? I personally find one flavor to get old very fast. I'm sure there are other women who feel the same.

eh it's no matter, make sure you are fulfilled and if you are, kudos to you. Please I ask humbly as a human being to teach at least one other woman how to find herself, and ask her to do the same. This is not just for women but for all humanity, I don't see how we can get free enough for everyone to be able to fulfill their will without Woman on top with Men instead of being held in second place (seriously open your eyes it's everywhere! it's SCARY. you might not see it due to genetic deformities but I'm telling you it's there. And I lied, accident, men do still hold you down, in business and politics, in entertainment and in sports.)

I just want to see more perfect women (all women are perfect if they are being their true selves) and not so many twisted deformed women, all with the same fake behaviors covering natural instincts and the same lame excuses for not expressing themselves in public.

Love.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have all the sex I want with multiple men and I don't care what others think about it

but wait... can you have all the sex you want with multiple men? I personally find one flavor to get old very fast. I'm sure there are other women who feel the same.