FEMALE EYES mainly;Please Women! I must know and not just think this!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@Enid Don't roll your eyes at me.

Did I say *rolls eyes at Little Man*? No, I did not. I am rolling my eyes at the idea that any of the women here actually need to be preached to about sexuality. Which maybe in a way is rolling my eyes at you, but there is not really a need for you to take it personally.

And don't tell me what to do.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@DasLeezard @submissivegirl83
I sure hope you are telling the truth. Read the paragraph labeled with ** on my latest post. Are you free to do these things? Men get away with it everywhere.

I sense, deep down, that women are not free but have convinced themselves of it, but really they are only comfortable with the chains they have lived with for over 300,000 years. Understandable, but still it is not freedom. Women must look further and dig deeper into their souls than they think. Don't settle with second best! You ARE the best! And so are we. Equals! equilibrium. Be yourselves please! A pure round orb is much prettier than one deformed by chains and hair ribbons tied tightly over their expressions. I want to see YOU, not the chains around you! I love all of you. I will not stop until I have traveled the world over working and fighting toward the freedoms of these equal people.

I am free to do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it, with whomever I wish to do it with.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And not one woman has posted. lol
I stopped reading 1/3 the way of the first, LONG ASS paragraph, and lost interest. For a guy that brags about his ability to motivate, I sure was not motivated to read past that.

OP, you need to break up that passage to make it easy on the eyes to read.
+1. What drivel. Since he is from OK, his posts remind me of this movie

Leap of Faith (1992) | Movie | Moviefone.com

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
though i love how he ends it with "hit me up!" (so funny), HSSCKH.

he should seriously consider sterilizing himself at the very least.

i wish dolfette and maddie rouge were around because i think their responses to this nutjob would be funny to read.
Beautiful

To the OP
:gives:

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Oklahoma (looking for one that dwarfs me in Texas
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and to the OP, the only time i don't get all the sex i want is when my bf is out of town. otherwise i am "aloud" [sic] all that i like/want & need. what's with your usage of that word, anyway? (incidentally it should be "allowed".) no one ALLOWS me SEX, i HAVE what i want thankyouverymuch (as time & other life activities allow). i do not have to ask someone's PERMISSION.

the women here are not your average women.

*rolls eyes*

hahahah awesome quote underneath "don't fucking tell me what to do | never for money always for love" you probably do get it :) I know I'm strange but what human that sees what others don't is ever accepted? I wish you a beautiful life filled with enough pleasure to make every ache every pain and every heartbreak you ever experience seem like nothing but a stubbed toe. Love ya, deuce out nigga!

Attachments

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did I say *rolls eyes at Little Man*? No, I did not. I am rolling my eyes at the idea that any of the women here actually need to be preached to about sexuality. Which maybe in a way is rolling my eyes at you, but there is not really a need for you to take it personally.

Remember don't feed the trolls. If you do they never leave :hug:

:boobies:

:sucks:

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. but you gotta understand, I'm going through some weird shit right now, and the line right before if I remember was something like "we are not your average women" which made me think the eye roll was aligned with that. regardless do what you will I can't hurt you and you can't hurt me, that makes us perfect. Love.

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I say "nigga" to thumbs up somebody else standing tall through their oppression.

from dictionary.com:

Nig-ger: noun
a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Stand together, we are all held down unless you have money in which case good for you. And don't bs that whole "work your way" crap I've worked since 16 and both parents have held jobs consistently for their whole lives (from what they tell me) and we are all still struggling. wage-slavery.... but we won't get free from that crap until women are put in their rightful place. Don't try to stop me, baby, it can't be done.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I say "nigga" to thumbs up somebody else standing tall through their oppression.

from dictionary.com:

Nig-ger: noun
a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Stand together, we are all held down unless you have money in which case good for you. And don't bs that whole "work your way" crap I've worked since 16 and both parents have held jobs consistently for their whole lives (from what they tell me) and we are all still struggling. wage-slavery.... but we won't get free from that crap until women are put in their rightful place. Don't try to stop me, baby, it can't be done.
:laughing: I repeat:
Oh brother. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
. . . or 'brotha'. Whatevah . . . .

Last edited: