FEMALE EYES mainly;Please Women! I must know and not just think this!

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Oklahoma (looking for one that dwarfs me in Texas
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The entertainment in that would be priceless.

Good, now "he" is bannable for being mysogynist and using racial slurs.

Hey Little man, in the short time you have left here before your banning, you should change your name to "Hero" or "Little Hero" since all you are trying to do is save women from themselves. (And beining an ass in the process)

MODERATORS!

Finally! I wanted to delete this as soon as I woke up today. I wrote it drunk and tired. I couldn't find a way to delete it though.. If there is a way please tell me this really is pointless and while I enjoyed my expression I don't stand behind everything I said in that first post, and really the tangent I jumped to was silly especially on a site like this. It was all meant to be a plea to women to semi-cuckold me. I just still have never heard a girl tell me directly what they feel about size. Though I do still stand for freedom of women, many on this site are free though some still just believe it but aren't... if I hadn't been randomly thrown into trance so many times and shown that vision I described earlier I wouldn't believe they were less free than men either, but the accuracy of the vision with the history I had not read until after it forced me to open my eyes. And now it is very easy to see which women are free as men and which are just brainwashed to think they are. So delete this thread, and remove me from the system if you wish, I'll be back and I won't talk about anything but huge cocks fucking tight pussies.

I still love you all, even the ones who don't like me. I don't see how I could exist without everything else existing too. I love existence :bigok:

Last edited:

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Oklahoma (looking for one that dwarfs me in Texas
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously Little Man, you need to get some professional help. Just wanted to get that in, before you get banned.

no I just see things differently, and also live around a far different crowd, one much more repressed and in need of half of what I say (the other half is BS, it is always BS). Thanks for the consideration though.

uhm... don't mean to bite any asses or anything, but really folks... you are almost all judging me, and over viewpoints not even actions. Just a warning, I used to judge a lot, and meditated regularly, I watched over the years as my soul was destroying itself... not sure how it happened but I traced it to judging other people so I stopped and became solid again. I don't want to see you all falling to such a fate, if you stop judging "right/wrong" or "good/evil" or "cool/uncool" or whatever you'll find your life will expand. Really.

Love,

_:06:_:12:_:18:_

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no I just see things differently, and also live around a far different crowd, one much more repressed and in need of half of what I say (the other half is BS, it is always BS). Thanks for the consideration though.

uhm... don't mean to bite any asses or anything, but really folks... you are almost all judging me, and over viewpoints not even actions. Just a warning, I used to judge a lot, and meditated regularly, I watched over the years as my soul was destroying itself... not sure how it happened but I traced it to judging other people so I stopped and became solid again. I don't want to see you all falling to such a fate, if you stop judging "right/wrong" or "good/evil" or "cool/uncool" or whatever you'll find your life will expand. Really.

Love,

don't think people are judging you, they are judging you insane ramblings.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Love,

oh lord....give it a rest. girl.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Sascha is an equal opportunity offender (satirist) like Mel Brooks. I'm guessing you're not equally offended by his portrayal of a flamboyant gay fashion designer or poking fun at gun toting rednecks, for examples.

BTW, the creator of anti-semetic Borat is the grandson of a holocaust survivor. Jes sayin . . . :wink:

It wasn't the anti-semitism that bothered me, did you hear how they treated the village in Romania where they filmed that movie? And the other movie was just un-funny, not offensive. Never been convinced Sacha Baron Cohen was all that really, and I normally laugh at anything given the excuse, like a retard. LOL :p Smilies aren't working for me for some reason.

DNS0710

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About three lines into this, I, like the other women, realized we have much better things to do than waste time wading through that much crazed raving but am compelled to post at least a brief comment to register the presence of said women.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It wasn't the anti-semitism that bothered me, did you hear how they treated the village in Romania where they filmed that movie? And the other movie was just un-funny, not offensive. Never been convinced Sacha Baron Cohen was all that really, and I normally laugh at anything given the excuse, like a retard. LOL :p Smilies aren't working for me for some reason.
Mentioning the anti-semitism was just to illustrate the point that Sascha's characters are deliberately designed, often exaggerated, to expose people's foibles, prejudices and sacred cows. The comparison with Mel Brooks was to illustrate that, like him, by portraying a stereotype he's actually poking fun at the people who hold the stereotype, not the subject of the stereotype itself. Not everybody gets that, and humor is of course subjective, in particular social satire, e.g. South Park or All in the Family. (Not suggesting you don't get it, just sharing my observations.) Personally, I'm a big fan of that sort of comedy, even when it violates certain 'pc' standards, as long as there's intelligence behind it and it's not done with puerile or bad intent (e.g. Andrew Dice Clay). Having said that, I thought he was much funnier in his more abbreviated and compressed television format than he has been on the big screen.

I heard about some villagers suing him for misrepresentation, and it was thrown out of court for being vague or lacking merit. I don't know enough about that case to have an opinion, though I do know he's been sued under similar circumstances. Whether he and his production crew are as unscrupulous as a few have claimed I can't know of course, though having heard him in a couple of rare interviews I tend to think not. It's possible that people are only too willing to participate in his projects, albeit unwittingly - which is the only way he can capture those unfiltered candid moments - and after the fact they object to how they've been portrayed (or exposed themselves), and/or they see an opportunity to grab a bigger slice of the financial pie. I'm sure that's true in at least some of the cases.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Just a warning, I used to judge a lot, and meditated regularly, I watched over the years as my soul was destroying itself... not sure how it happened but I traced it to judging other people so I stopped and became solid again.
Just my observation, you might not be as 'solid' as you imagine. Might want to meditate on that.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media

Love,

Little_Man, you passed judgment first. You started a thread that all but stated that the women here on lpsg are being repressed by the male population here. It's law of the universe...you will get back what you throw into it, and when it's assumptive bullshit? The rate of return is warp speed. What you said insults everyone, yourself included. I've come to know the women of this site to be self-empowering and confident, hardly the shrinking violet types that need saving from the big, bad men. I've also encountered a lot of respectful and intelligent men here that have no ill will towards the female members or anyone else here. You can't expect to post such long-winded drivel that passes judgment against everyone reading it and not expect responses equally as judgmental. I suspect that was what you wanted anyway, so congratulations. Have fun saving the women in your back corner of Oklahoma.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone for chocolate fondants? Hoe 'bout soup?
LOL.................Earlier I was thinking that this thread wasn't worth a recipe....:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

In the other thread the OP made a mistake, this time the OP is an a$$

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
@PrincessTasha there are chattel-slaves on the present-day Earth, all over though many are black-market. Wage-slavery is when someone is forced to do somebody else's work (making THEIR product, selling THEIR stuff, etc.) for less money than the value of the work so the slave-owner can get a "profit"; if you decide to quit you risk starvation. If you do not own your own business then you are a wage-slave. There are many completely sound ideologies out there that take care of this problem, allowing everybody to do their own will instead of somebody else's. I can't play my music due to lack of funds so I am a wage-slave of a corporation that destroys people for simple mistakes. I also can't invent any of the twenty or so ideas I've had due to lack of green paper. Nor can I leave the system and grow my own food due to property taxes and again, lack of little tickets. Little greet tickets used to buy little trinkets that could easily be traded for with actual goods you made instead of (truly) worthless pieces of used paper if we simply lived with such a system in place. There is no way humans are going to accept this once they understand the value of the dollar is only the value of the paper and design. but whatever it is what it is and I hope you, miss Tasha, do own a business allowing you to be one of the lucky few free people out there. :) Love.

Well,that is you and that isnt what you said in the OP.....you said women and unless you're lying about your gender then i'd say you've fvcked up your little rantings bigtime.

I didnt say i own a business,i said i work for myself....there is a vast difference:tongue:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
*I have a lot to say. women read please, I've been told I'm very motivational and inspirational
and I put this in the right area... it's all a roundabout way to "sex with a large penis." Of course. xP
oh and btw I didn't proof read sorry if it sometimes doesn't make sense or has other erros

WOMEN! I'm telling you right now, if you read and if you do this you will learn a lot about yourself and where you fit in this world as Equals to men. Not lesser, due to not knowing yourself and your power ("power of the pussy" is not all - in fact I find that power weak compared to your power over Natural Selection); not greater, by twisting the truth and claiming you are "sugar and spice and everything nice" due to your lack of war or some BS you all lack an evil side. No, not less not more, But Equals,: we Father Warriors aligned with you Mother Whores. (as Kurt Cobain very truly said: "Nature is a Whore" and She is, the Earth opens Her cunt to all seed, and lets only the strongest survive to grow in Her womb. Not saying you have to be slutty to be equal or to be a woman - men don't have to fight in a war to be men - but that you must understand your role as Nurturers and Natural Selectors I am. I know my role of Provider and of Protector) Read "Sperm Wars" by Robin Baker. In it he (she?) shows that the "disfigured" or "mutant" sperm are actually Warriors, meant to fight off other men's sperm in nature, when women in heat were mounted by every guy strong enough to hold her down. It is to complete our roles as males and females, that You, Ladies, must accept all seeds (if you're strong enough - if not be careful; not every guy is a player nor every gal a whore: that is why we have natural selection in the first place), and then with the internal subconscious release of acids and the involuntary opening and shutting of your cervix in accordance to who's sperm is near it and able to enter that Grand Chamber and win the prize of Life, you will, without worry or judgment, fulfill Natural Selection and allow ONLY the strongest to survive. Give us 400 years, and We Humans will all be strong, capable, hearty, responsible, healthy, beautiful, sexy, and most of all, Full of Joy and its side-effects. We will grow, from 'stepone : Surviving', steptwo : Living, and into 'stepthree : Living in Harmony' with the universe. It ALL comes down to YOUR freedoms, Woman! I say: nay, I Scream!-: You Are Who You Are, so BE IT and don't hide it! there is no judgment with me, you are hereby allowed to be completely yourself; if some men don't like it (well I guess they just fell off the planet and had no kids - You have that Power). There are no limits, no restrictions, only freedoms to be Yourselves. Free yourself from social, religious, traditional, chauvinistic, or oppressive rules. You Can Be Who You Are, even if people at your church say you are dirty for wanting some big cock. and You Can Say What You Feel, even if the asshole men you are programmed to like after these several hundred thousand years holding you down all yell at you when you speak out of line. STOP worrying of silly, made-up social stigmas (most of which change like fads) that you are not allowed to have sex when you will and with whom you will (even a stretched-out pussy is back in shape in hours with a regimen of kegel exercises). Express yourself! You can also speak in my presence - I am a great listener (you think just as clearly as I or any other man, and you have opinions just as sharp,); speak as you will! I will not judge. I cannot. now, You are Free, if you want to be, at least around me, this my gift to you. See?

And don't say these have already been beaten, yes great leaps have been made, but I still see in almost every woman I meet a soul deformed by restriction, holding you at your cunt and at your mouth, the two ways you could gain power over the insecure men in charge. See it now! It sometimes takes the form of a beautiful dark ribbon, but if you look closely you will see it is really chains, with a huge padlock you can only open with the keys. I have given you all three of them, somewhere in this post. Hint: Spiritual, Psychological, Physical.

TALK TO ME WOMEN if you want to "earn" the keys with a game. Not that you have to win , but I would like you to play. (I'm here to set you free, not fuck with your head - you'll get them as I can see them anyway, even simply for asking and not participating... though I warn, I have blurry vision, and I am not a woman so have not been able to use this knowledge - follow my words at your own risk) : I am a very kinky guy with an average size penis on a huge dick site for a reason ;) So the game, here's a background and overview :

So one thing we all sense is happening, is dick size is getting bigger. Mixing genes does that, but so do women wanting big cocks. I am a seeker of Truth, in all forms. And so, I want the whole truth. I desire to read, and even more to HEAR, a beautiful woman (one I am attracted to) tell me what she feels about dick size. HONESTLY, I mean. And just for kicks, if you think an average sized penis is big enough, I don't want to hear it. I'll tell you what I know to help free you but it is the women that are on their way to freedom that I want to hear. I highly doubt that many girls who think average-sized dicks are big enough actually know themselves (though those that think such and do know themselves are fucking Queens. They will always get the best sex; they will break free of any one thing). The majority of women, still Beautiful, Serene, Intense, Loving, and Powerful, (just as most men are still Strong, Reliable, Capable, Unstoppable, and Powerful whether or not they rule a country or a bedroom) are simply their own physical bodies so intently they get lost in the material world (these are not due to men restricting you but are normal, men get lost in doing crap and become "workaholics"). I not only wish to open their eyes to the mind and to the vastness of the universe, but also to set them free to do what they instinctively and naturally feel is right, and that's fuck the biggest dicks they can handle. Most women are material (for a reason - it's part of natural selection; doesn't matter how smart or fun or whatever a man is if he doesn't get you and your kids fed he's not a fit choice), and from what I've heard from people (mainly women and a couple "player" men), most women also love large penises, not huge, but big. And so just as guys honed in on the hottest genes (disregard American girls if they are fat - they are overfed - most of the world has probably 80% hot and pretty, that's a high count), gals will over the next several hundred years create a world for their great great great great granddaughters that does not include "micropenises" or ANY cocks too small to please you. And I'd say you're well worth it, you spent hundreds of thousands of years birthing our children through pain and potential death just to have your child pulled away in favor of the "father's" hands, be pushed and pulled and nudged and shoved through dark hallways unaware if your child is even breathing just to be killed when your "husband" was pissed that "you" produced another female (when it is the male genes deciding that). You were only told that if you spoke you would be struck and if you cheated you would be cruelly murdered. You were only forced into slavery by the slaves themselves, never bothering to think that these ribbons they tied around you to make you "pretty" might be ruining another life and creating a hard time for the majority of men that aren't big enough to satisfy their girlfriends in this time. You were only held into a tiny area with nothing to do but clean the dust off the duster and you were only made to believe that you nor your daughter deserved the rights we now take for granted. You were only forced to watch as your daughter dies of the flu while your older son with a stronger immune system who caught it several days later gets immediately rushed by his father to a doctor to get the best treatment he told you days earlier you had no money for even if it meant death. Of course you couldn't point that out that is speaking out of line and you will be slapped at least. And all of this, done with maybe three major public complaints, all of which resulted in them tying those ribbons more tightly. And today you still don't complain. My God. I love you.

Anyway, to teach you who you are, to start a sexual revolution, and to have a lot of kinky fun, I'd like to introduce you all to what I call "emotional spanking". Any woman that has the guts to do it talk to me, I already mentioned it. Tell me how much you love big cocks. Explain in cruel, horrible, emotionally-torturous detail, the difference between fucking an average sized man (too small? yup) and fucking his BIG brother. Describe measurements and rank them. Compare as closely as possible - I'll include a few pictures to get you started of my size and the size I want to hear about. I want PROOF that bigger cocks are better than average-sized penises. And I'm not kidding, if you think my average-sized dick is enough for you, don't bother. I know how women can get men back for the oppression without killing them or ruining the species. I may be the first, but I DEMAND, DO NOT HOLD BACK, say ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can to hurt me, I want you to, I stand in the light and I won't be knocked aback. Say things that will make most men cry and squirm into a deep dark depression knowing they can't survive and are not good enough due to a simple fix of Size. Size Matters. Of course. Tell me that. Tell me anything women have been afraid to say to men, everything you deep down have wanted to scream but due to hundreds of thousands of years of negative imprinting your genes refuse to let you scream it. Those days will soon be past. I am here to help you. You cannot hurt me. Do not look me in the eyes if we meet, unless you are fucking a HUGE man as you look at me and are making sure PROVE, so I KNOW, 150%, with ALL of my being that !bigger is better and biggest is best if you can take it! Webcams are welcome, I would love to hear you say my name (I'll only release that in personal messages) and some phrase like "your penis is waaaayyy too small to satisfy a woman" or hopefully something more demented. I want you all to get used to saying it, comfortable with it, therefore opening you to who you really are, while getting off this wise man who has trouble getting laid after several size-rejections (I'm over it now, in fact it opened my eyes to what men have done in the past and how women are naturally able to get vengeance and still keep existing, as we are Equals and eventually you all will realize that). I'd say it's a pretty surefire way to kill two birds with one stone, and also, set the two birds free by opening a single lock still over one of them :) I get the most passionate sexual immensity I can get while masturbating, and you all have a chance to Get Free! and get to know yourselves in a way very very few women in the past have.

Good day! I love you.
Hit me up :)

btw make sure you compare the photos, by opening each of them in a new window and putting them side-by-side; yeah I know the smaller penis is kinda gross (they're like little boys!), but it's worth it when you compare it to the Real Man cocks ;P

Dude, easy for you to say.

bphillipsm

Just Browsing
Media
I have never posted before. I just like browsing this site for kicks as a lot of the topics tickle my fancy....

Annyway. I just thought I'd post 2 things and then maybe post once more if the OP replies.

1: You talk about freeing women from oppression this and blah that. Yet you do not mention a womans freedom to actually do whatever she wants. Just do what you think she should be doing. Which really does actually make you a lot worse than all these men you say are oppressive and chauvanistic.

What if a women does not want a big cock? What is she loves the tiny penis? Or no penis? Or brains, braun, humour, fashion sense, money etc etc the list goes on. You care naught for that womans rights. Only the rights of the woman who want the big cock?

2: Hardly scientific but that vast majority of surveys I have read basically say the following:

a: Penis size does matter

b: Not as much as other things

c: An average penis is way better than overgrown penis.

Another scientific fallacy. Mens penis' are getting bigger...

Since when? Do you have any evidence.

It amazes me that people like you can go through life in the way you do. Never questionning your selves or the lunacy of your being, or atleast not having someone else do it for you.

Your a 'motivational speaker' so I assume you don't keep these views to yourself. I fear for the future of the human race, and it aint because not all women like big cocks.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never posted before. I just like browsing this site for kicks as a lot of the topics tickle my fancy....

Annyway. I just thought I'd post 2 things and then maybe post once more if the OP replies.

1: You talk about freeing women from oppression this and blah that. Yet you do not mention a womans freedom to actually do whatever she wants. Just do what you think she should be doing. Which really does actually make you a lot worse than all these men you say are oppressive and chauvanistic.

What if a women does not want a big cock? What is she loves the tiny penis? Or no penis? Or brains, braun, humour, fashion sense, money etc etc the list goes on. You care naught for that womans rights. Only the rights of the woman who want the big cock?

2: Hardly scientific but that vast majority of surveys I have read basically say the following:

a: Penis size does matter

b: Not as much as other things

c: An average penis is way better than overgrown penis.

Another scientific fallacy. Mens penis' are getting bigger...

Since when? Do you have any evidence.

It amazes me that people like you can go through life in the way you do. Never questionning your selves or the lunacy of your being, or atleast not having someone else do it for you.

Your a 'motivational speaker' so I assume you don't keep these views to yourself. I fear for the future of the human race, and it aint because not all women like big cocks.

Good post :smile:, especially the first point. I doubt you'll get through to the OP though - he seems a little deluded.