FEMALE EYES mainly;Please Women! I must know and not just think this!

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Little_Man its our destiny, the big cocks will take the planet and humiliate you in fron of your wives because our distinctive DNA make us the superior raze.

That was what you wanted to hear little_Man?
Do you think that i'm into SPH like you? NOOO.
I'm into SMH (Small Mind Humiliation) and after reading your post you look like Dong Beatle (you know the one who carries a ball of shit).

I don't give a shit about any man being bigger or smaller than me. That gives me nothing.

(my first paragraph does not reflect what i think. Superior raze, that was a good one)

FemmeBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is what I really love about internet forums. Every now and again someone comes along is who is genuinly mentally ill and we all get to play psycolgist on the nutter.

:p This is even more funn than hearing a hippie talk about crystals.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are my thoughts upon reading this a little further..

1. OP has been pretty harshly judged, and I dare say a little unfairly as well. I do think he had good intentions but clearly it got completely lost in the crazy writing style.

2. Little Man I can only theorize that you're trying to get your point across in a way that sounds wordy and "fancy" (for lack of a better word), but the run on sentences and odd writing style are throwing people off.

3. I think the assumption that he's "telling us women how we should think" is a little harsh. I think again, that his intent was good but the execution got completely lost.

LittleMan the next time you want to make a point I strongly suggest you stick to the basics and leave out the rambling rhetoric.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I'm just now finding this and I find this a bit odd.

I get that the OP is fishing for some SPH by pretending to be some sort of feminist but it would have really been more effective in you didn't 1) act like women are still possessions needing you to free them and 2) that all women everywhere absolutely want exactly what you have in your second attached picture. I mean even with all my own insecurities about my average size I know that is stupid.

Just keep that in mind for future reference.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes thank you for noticing.

but for real, the people on this site are either horrible human beings or don't sense the inevitable or are so completely lost in their own reality that they can't listen, or are just cool fun-loving people doing their thing.

You hit the nail on the head.

Bull fucking goddamn shit is all I got to say. Look here man, how many beautiful women do you see with unatractive males? Lots you know why? Because as you stated clearly women are matierialistic courtesy of natural selection. Maybe many many thousands of years ago when men wore loin clothes and depended on their physical prowess to provide for their families would your opinion be accurate. Now days you do not have to be a hulk with killer instinct to be a bountiful provider. Our society rewards those with educations and intelect. Not rougishly handsome, superhumans with penises the size of tee ball bat. If anything as we continue to evolve and adapt to our suroundings we will begin to see a degredation in natural muscularity and killer instinct. When cave men walked the earth that had to be strong, and have endurance in order to provide for their women and children, now days you need to be educated and have an excellent retirement portfolio to have true security. Women that are seeking mates and are interested/desire to be provided for are not looking for the incredible hulk. They want a man that is able to provide security in the enviroment that we live in and last time I checked nobody I know was beating tonights dinner over the head with club and dragging it home. We do see that birth weights have gone up in newborns, but then again so as childhood obesity. The larger newborns and adolescents are atributed to growth hormone in cattle and livestock that we eat. Also our medical provisions are better than they have ever been so people are less likely to be ill and are living very long lives. People are able to consume more calories and because our society is less physicaly active than it once was children are able to grow more during adolecents. You do not grow while you are active you grow during your wresting periods. I honestly do not know any women that married their husband just because he had a big penis.