Female facial hair, and other similarities....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_imjustaguy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. B_imjustaguy

B_imjustaguy New Member

Albums:
    I just ended a breif relationship with a woman a few weeks ago and while I was with her I noticed a few similarieties between her and another woman i had dated a few years prior.

First off, both women had large breasts with very large nipples.

Second, both women, I later noticed while being intimate, that they both had (sparse) dark facial hair that was close to the thickness of a mans facial hair.

Third, both women, when aroused, had very VERY wet vaginas and they had very strong (almost foul) odors.

I suppose these are all coincidences, but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this.

-Just A. Guy

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

... wait was this a question?

3. B_imjustaguy

B_imjustaguy New Member

Albums:
    I wa just curious if anyone else had come across similarities like this that would make you think they might be connected.

4. snoozan

Gold Member

i like the foul pussy part. that was classy.

but to be honest, i imagine those things may be related hormonally. it's conceivable, but i don't have any proof.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I was going to suggest PCOS until he got to the foul smelling pussy part. Sheesh, thats classy and I'm guessing not related to the previously mentioned symptoms.

6. snoozan

Gold Member

actually his description fits me pretty well except my pussy isn't foul by any stretch of the imagination. i do admit to having chin hairs i have to wax off. but anyway, NJ, i was thinking PCOS too, as that was suspected with me when i had fertility problems.

7. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

You need to stop dating Mexicans...

8. naughty

Gold Member

I dont think the first two correspond with the last two necessarily. There are women depending upon their ethnicity who are hairy. Because so many women wax or shave you would never know. As for the wetness and strong odor some people have strong natural scents. Or they could have been dealing with vaginal infections which happen sometimes when the ph level is out of whack or at various times of the month.

9. shaguar

shaguar Member

First of all, that is my favorite kind of woman. The large boobies and facial hair (which I really don't mind, I like hirsute women - within limits) are mostly likely tied to hormones - progesterone, et al.

I like women who like men. And I really like wet pussies. Hairy and wet. Ergo, the two samples are positively correlated. Yummy.

10. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm "hairy" (always having to tweeze!) and wet, but have small breasts (well, ok, they're kinda medium size now but still small compared to the rest of me.)

I don't think I have a foul odor though - at least I hope not! :eek:

Oh, and this is my 666th post. heh heh...

11. Principessa

Gold Member

My friends sister-in-law is Armenian, they are a very hairy people. She started her daughters getting brows and lip waxed at about 12. :redface: :biggrin1: Many women in countries bordering the Mediterranean are hairy. There are also a variety of medical disorders which may cause hairiness in women such as disorders dealing with the endocrine and pituitary glands.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IMHO the OP is a jack ass :biggrin1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A sure sign you are going straight to hell is reaching 666 posts on this site. :salook: :spank: :angryfire2: :scool: :scool: :saroll: :salook:

:eek: :mad: For someone who is so frequently flamed; one would think you would know not to make such a racist statement. :angryfire2::angryfire2::angryfire2::angryfire2:

12. shaguar

shaguar Member

I love the Armenian cuties, the fit ones. Mediterannean women are usually hairy in a good way. I could say which part of the world has hairy women who are not pretty but I won't. I'm not a meanie.

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go along with the consensus of the posters here and say hormonal.
    And I'd watch it there, wingnut; Generalizing like that can get you any one of these ladies to verbally rip your head off-or both of them.:eek:

14. dolfette

Gold Member

i'm still trying the get foul smelling cunts out of my mind.

i wouldn't be going there until they'd been checked out.

healthy pussy doesn't stink.

15. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Apparently I've gotten someone's panties in a bunch. Allow me to emphasize what she wrote in the same post "My friends sister-in-law is Armenian, they are a very hairy people Many women in countries bordering the Mediterranean are hairy.

Substandard punctuation aside, how is this not "racist" if my post was?

For the record I was just joking. I just wanted to see who would bitch and moan about it. I actually love Mexican women. They cook, clean, like to fuck and don't worry about this bullshit "equal rights" stuff that American women have gotten into their heads:biggrin1:

16. dolfette

Gold Member

it's less the intent behind the statement, more the grace it was delivered with.

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

There's only one thing that should smell like fish, and that's fish. Healthy, clean pussy should only smell of pussy, it's own intrinsic warm appealing smell, anything else can indicate an infection, often women aren't even aware they have a low grade infection such as bacterial vaginosis.

18. shaguar

shaguar Member

I have noticed that some wet pussies give off a strong garlic smell. This threw me at first but then I decided I didn't mind my breath smelling of garlic.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

garlic is weird.

the garlic breath afflicts both ends.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

:mad: Why are you still here wingnut84? You rarely if ever contribute anything good or interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted