Female flamers: Why are they so lonely????

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow,
I've been on here for less than a week and already I have people who are trying to incite non-sense drama. What is it with these sites that attract lonely folks who get off on insulting and pissing people off? And worse, there are the placating brown nosers who defend their actions.

Silly and really annoying. It seems there are a small group of women who think they own the site, despite the fact that I paid good money to be here and so did most others. Why don't the admins do something about these FT's??? Any other women get this as well?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an attention seeking thing. They don't like it when the focus is on someone else. Don't bother trying to do anything about it, they never change. Report any harassment to the mods if you feel you need to.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah patchos, be sure to do that ok? I'd hate for anything to be offensive to you. Actually many of us don't care, and were actually happy to see a woman on cam. Maybe you are projecting your own issues on the rest of us. Since it seems that you do this pretty frequently.

Are you two attached at the hip? I wouldn't want to be associated with either one of you. But it says a lot who takes up for who around here.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Honestly it really isn't confined to the female members of this site, in fact considering there are fewer female members most of the ones I've had anything to do with are extremely nice, save for one or two exceptions. There are just a lot of people with serious attitude problems on this site, male or female. The unpleasant female members stick out a wee bit more because there are fewer of them, but believe me there's loads of wanker men around these parts.

The trade off is that there are also plenty of really lovely people too, you'll find them and then the site becomes worth it. I've found that judicious use of a powerful ignore canon serves me plus well, I just have to remember to keep it about my person at all times. ;)

Media
Yeah patchos, be sure to do that ok? I'd hate for anything to be offensive to you. Actually many of us don't care, and were actually happy to see a woman on cam. Maybe you are projecting your own issues on the rest of us. Since it seems that you do this pretty frequently.

Are you two attached at the hip? I wouldn't want to be associated with either one of you. But it says a lot who takes up for who around here.

Hey now, we all make mistakes. I have several awards on my bookshelves for world class solid gold fuck ups. Who's fault is that? Mine! I own it.
To project that on others is not only foolish but not something I do not want to waste time and effort on.

The same stones you throw at others, will be the same stones that get thrown back at you.

This place seems to get more hateful and hypocritical by the moment.

Hilly is right, there are some great people here.

Last edited:

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

YOU JUST CAN'T STOP CAN YOU MMR??? No one invited you to the party. You are a liar: that you were happy to see a woman on cam...you and your FT's wasted not a second getting on video chat and spewing your dysfunction toward me! You were blocked for good reason...you and the others were being hateful and cruel without cause and I don't like you. You are a ginormous BUZZKILL and despite your attempts to bully me, I AM NOT YOUR PHOEBE!!!
FYI: I have a masters in clinical counseling and can recommend a good therapist in your area. If you don't stop, I am going to copy and paste your ridiculous comments on in the chat room when it is full of hot studs, so they can see who to avoid on here. If you would like to avoid a karmic bitch slap, then I would back off and get a freaking life!!
:tongue:

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes, indeed i have had many more positive fun folks to play with than fucktard bullies. still, if the cool kids ban together and kick them off the playground for being turds, then we can have a drama-free zone and get on to the orgasms!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And here's a word from your friendly neighbourhood admin...

If we can't play nice, don't play at all. Use ignore.

Right now, you're both looking pretty bloody childish, neither have chosen to use the appropriate methods of reporting what ever started this crap, so neither of you have any claim to being 1. The injured party 2. The better person.

We all disagree from time to time, but dragging fights from one place to another isn't on and will result in mod action if it continues.

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And here's a word from your friendly neighbourhood admin...

If we can't play nice, don't play at all. Use ignore.

Right now, you're both looking pretty bloody childish, neither have chosen to use the appropriate methods of reporting what ever started this crap, so neither of you have any claim to being 1. The injured party 2. The better person.

We all disagree from time to time, but dragging fights from one place to another isn't on and will result in mod action if it continues.

I am trying to have a conversation about the topic at hand...please read back and address the issue with the source. This isn't a day care center and I am trying to have fun. We are all adults (I think) and I have a right to defend myself against rude and cruel comments. This isn't a "fight" it is a newbie trying to highlight what we experience when these few people get going. I would suggest that you address the problem people and allow the rest of us to have fun.:smile:

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PS: I have been a Gold Member for a few days and this started within minutes of my entrance on this site. I paid cold hard cash to support this site and I don't expect to be attacked by negativity either. I am not going to be a tattle tale, rather I am a big girl who can take care of herself. I love it here and will not allow a few people to ruin my experience!!!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am trying to have a conversation about the topic at hand...please read back and address the issue with the source. This isn't a day care center and I am trying to have fun. We are all adults (I think) and I have a right to defend myself against rude and cruel comments. This isn't a "fight" it is a newbie trying to highlight what we experience when these few people get going. I would suggest that you address the problem people and allow the rest of us to have fun.:smile:

I suggest that you go back and reread your own contributions, the terms of service of the site, and get to know the place a little before you start telling me how I should respond to a thread which is edging dangerously close to crossing the line.

Would you rather I sat back, said nothing and giggled while yourself and others edged closer and closer to the team getting involved and warnings/temp bans being handed out? Or would you like me to pop in, draw a line so that you can go on your way and have fun?

It's simple: No one says you can't defend yourself, but if you don't report the issue (with proof) and you cross the line while defending yourself, we have nothing to say it was warranted, nothing to prove you were acting in an understandable manner given what you claim to have suffered, and you'll be the one who ends up with the warning.

We can't take word of mouth as fact, and bringing this up and dealing with it in this manner leaves us with nothing but your word for how it came about, so any actions will have to be based solely on what we have before us...

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Here we go again, and again!
MR I really don`t wanna fight with you, it`s meaningless, but hon, you HAVE to stop addressing decent people of this site whenever you have some sort of an attack!
Buy a dog girl, take him out for a walk!:biggrin1:
Or try to perfect those cabbage roles!:biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mademoiselle Rouge you already bugging the NEW women that get some MALE attention ?
Dag gal...
You are so SORRY....
Let the NEW women alone already!!
Your life so LONELY that you have to come on a GAY site to gain attention ?