Female flamers: Why are they so lonely????

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t know what to say....you broke my heart...
Does that mean you won`t be internet friend????:frown1:
I can`t call you hon anymore:frown1:
Look, up until a few days ago, I never had an issue with you. With all your innocent-like, cute little panda ways, I even thought of you as the LPSG mascot, if we ever needed one. At least that is how I would have voted.

But lately, you have been on this kick. And for whatever the reason, you keep rubbing people the wrong way. What the hell happend? Rumor has it that its this new crew you roll with now. You were so easy to like back then. You've changed, and not for the good.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never saw a fight in the chat, i must not have been there. I worry when people start talking about chats they've been saving to show the mods, why didn't they report this when it happened?

If someone crosses me in a way that i think violates the TOS, i report them immediately, or it looks pretty suspect to be hoarding conversations when you've been on ignore in the chatroom ages, so how long ago was this little trist you are referring to?

It's really not funny anymore, whatever problems you have, you need to air them out and get them overwith or be quiet. I have no idea why you and your cohorts have all sorts of issues. I actually don't see a word you all say in there, why don't you just put me on ignore and it will all be peaceful, i find it pretty great in there these days having all sorts of you guys on ignore. I can't possibly be arguing with you if i can't see what you are talking about.

Sounds like you guys rear your ugly heads when you get ignored and have to make your problems with me a 4 thread debockle on LPSG on various forums. It's getting beyond immature. You guys are just pissed you can't send me all sorts of messages anymore.

The person who keeps making threads and recruiting people to go "Yah! Get her, she's just a bitch who hates women" look very very suspect as being the people with the most issues about it.

There's about 6 of you, put it on ignore and grow up, it's flat out stupid months ago. I dont give a fuck who racks up the most support, just get the fuck over it and move on. If you haven't noticed- i get along just fine with almost all the women here, if you want to make it about me hating women, it just doesn't fly. I'm tell it like it is and some people get offended but they keep it going on for months. Some of you are talking about shit that happened well over a year ago you said offended you that had nothing to do with anyone at lpsg. But you take everything i say as suspect at this point.

I really shouldn't even have to explain this, but since you keep dragging old dirty laundry for everyone to see, they might as well know your true gang mentality.

The funny thing is, every last one of you supporting the person who made her first post as all the women being fucktards and bitches knew who she was before any of us did and i never had a problem with her, but you wanted me to and you told her all sorts of garbage in order to have her hating the people you guys didn't like. It was obvious to many.

Last edited by a moderator:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look, up until a few days ago, I never had an issue with you. With all your innocent-like, cute little panda ways, I even thought of you as the LPSG mascot, if we ever needed one. At least that is how I would have voted.

But lately, you have been on this kick. And for whatever the reason, you keep rubbing people the wrong way. What the hell happend? Rumor has it that its this new crew you roll with now. You were so easy to like back then. You've changed, and not for the good.
OMG!!!
And I`ll say it again OMG!!!
Listen, you do sound like a really, really nice guy...I`ll leave it here.
Just a small advice.....read carefully. Not only what I write, but what others do as well...
OMG!!!

Media
The power of orange knickers. Tori Amos

The power of orange knickers
Under my petticoat
The power of listening to what
You don't want me to know

Can somebody tell me now, who is this terrorist?
Those girls that smile kindly then rip your life to pieces?
Can somebody tell me now am I alone with this?
This little pill in my hand and with this secret kiss
Am I alone in this...

A matter of complication
When you become a twist
For their latest drink
As they're transitioning

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I can't comment on the flamewars in chat here other than to say the whole story just confirms my distaste for chat generally. But as for why there is such ugliness in sex-related fora, I do have a half-assed theory. You asked:

What is it with these sites that attract lonely folks who get off on insulting and pissing people off? And worse, there are the placating brown nosers who defend their actions.

That of course is not unique to sex sites, in either case. Don't presume that people who are abusive in chat etc. are necessarily lonely-- more like they are caught up in the high-school mentality of a zero-sum game where you have to lose for me to win. The group rewards the kewlest kids for being meanest to nerds/rejects etc. Add the anxiety that most or all of us carry into and through adulthood about how attractive we are, or how sexually adept, and you have the recipe for some quite nasty oneupmanship and putdowns. Cam4 comments are far worse than anything seen here, I'd imagine. Here we also have positive and healthy communication going on at several different levels, to counterbalance the stupid adolescent mindgames that are standard fare in any discussion forum but especially cruel when people's sexual self-esteem is at stake.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Please, you just want some vagina action!!!!:wink:
Joking....lol
I think more of myself being a pussycat than a wolf! meow!
The woman is a constant obuser, though her blah, blah can be fun, I have seen her attack people for no reason more than once.
I don`t think what she does is bannable or something, nor I care...I don`t report people...but the thing is, in time it gets fucking annoying...and read her first post here, wasn`t she attacking Patchos???
Smooch Tardis, you are fucking HAWT!!!!:wink:
I wish I could jump on you like a ping-pong ball, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

That will never happen and while we are on it, there does seem to be a pattern with you.

While they are at it, they could check your post histiry....just sayin`!
I hope you don`t get banned, I would have to start a thread:frown1:

And again, the pattern repeats ^

Not sure about the new crew, don't know them and not interested either, but change yes for the good no, but who cares, just that it can be irritating.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Tardis, I wish I could find a pattern in your posts, but I`m just not interested in reading....
Just sayin`!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thought your panties was blue with french lace trim? :wink:

The power of orange knickers. Tori Amos

The power of orange knickers
Under my petticoat
The power of listening to what
You don't want me to know

Can somebody tell me now, who is this terrorist?
Those girls that smile kindly then rip your life to pieces?
Can somebody tell me now am I alone with this?
This little pill in my hand and with this secret kiss
Am I alone in this...

A matter of complication
When you become a twist
For their latest drink
As they're transitioning

What's goin on in here? Everyone's gone off on one the past few days - thought it was only me who did that? :p

Not sure what went on originally, and I'm a big fan of Patchy - but I do think MR comes in for a lot of unfair flak at the moment. I really appreciate her on here, and hope things calm down a bit. :)

And Luka is still lovely (even tho he's Albanian). ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't comment on the flamewars in chat here other than to say the whole story just confirms my distaste for chat generally. But as for why there is such ugliness in sex-related fora, I do have a half-assed theory. You asked:

What is it with these sites that attract lonely folks who get off on insulting and pissing people off? And worse, there are the placating brown nosers who defend their actions.

That of course is not unique to sex sites, in either case. Don't presume that people who are abusive in chat etc. are necessarily lonely-- more like they are caught up in the high-school mentality of a zero-sum game where you have to lose for me to win. The group rewards the kewlest kids for being meanest to nerds/rejects etc. Add the anxiety that most or all of us carry into and through adulthood about how attractive we are, or how sexually adept, and you have the recipe for some quite nasty oneupmanship and putdowns. Cam4 comments are far worse than anything seen here, I'd imagine. Here we also have positive and healthy communication going on at several different levels, to counterbalance the stupid adolescent mindgames that are standard fare in any discussion forum but especially cruel when people's sexual self-esteem is at stake.

The funny thing is, i never saw her on cam. If im not liking what i see, i simply don't view. None of the chat "issues" should even be made a problem here on the forums. That was all for show, now the people want the show to stop when they realize how stupid it was in the first place.

I think seeing a woman on cam is a real treat, nothing to be jealous or upset about. Some people should learn to not give a fuck who gets the attention at lpsg. Be yourself and if people like you, so be it, if they dont, so be it. With a million members you should be able to find some friends around here without having to go around driving people off the site you can't stand.

This is all about their jealousy of any attention others get, i personally don't care who gets attention and why. It's not my business. if this place isnt big enough for multiple personalities, there is something seriously wrong.

I guess they weren't raised to be confident about themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: