Female flashers

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi just putting up this thread in contrast to my other are there any women out there who've flashed their breast pussy or ass ? Bent over purposely to give someone an upskirt or bent down to show a stranger a down blouse shot? Hit me up ladies and thanks

Reactions: elizabubblebee

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Flashing" in the creep sense like deliberately exposing myself to an unsuspecting total stranger? NO.

But I've gone skinny dipping, hot tubbing/sauna/sunbathing nude and moon friends often :)
I think there is a clear line between playful nudity between friends and criminally exposing yourself to strangers via "flashing".

I've gone skinny dipping with friends, but that wasn't a flash, and it was still with everyone involved consenting.. so I don't categorize it as even remotely being like what the OP is describing.

snake7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Flashing" in the creep sense like deliberately exposing myself to an unsuspecting total stranger? NO.

But I've gone skinny dipping, hot tubbing/sauna/sunbathing nude and moon friends often :)
I think there is a clear line between playful nudity between friends and criminally exposing yourself to strangers via "flashing".
I totally agree , and thanks for your input do you think it is seen the same if a women flashes herself as when a man does , once again I've never engaged in flashing just curious as to how people feel ,

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby and I sneaked into the hotel hot tub after hours many years back. When I was satisfied that we would not be busted I took off everything and jumped into the pool. We had only been together for maybe six months, so I think it shocked him that I would skinny dip like that!

It got a rise out of him! :D

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've flashed my tits at a few concerts. Flashed a few friends back in the day for the sake of a giggle. I really loved flashing my best friend at the time (no longer with us, miss him so much). He was a gay man, and for some reason he was just totally entertained by my boobies. He'd call them "Niplets" and "Niblets".

Fuck...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've flashed my tits at a few concerts. Flashed a few friends back in the day for the sake of a giggle. I really loved flashing my best friend at the time (no longer with us, miss him so much). He was a gay man, and for some reason he was just totally entertained by my boobies. He'd call them "Niplets" and "Niblets".

Fuck...

My main project manager is a gay man, and he adores my boobs, the before and after! He's the only man other than my SO who's ever palmed my clothed breasts. He hated to see me go through reduction, but he loved the results. He's the one who said that I raised my IQ by making them smaller, and if I would dye my hair I'd be a genius!

I'm sorry your friend is gone.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My main project manager is a gay man, and he adores my boobs, the before and after! He's the only man other than my SO who's ever palmed my clothed breasts. He hated to see me go through reduction, but he loved the results. He's the one who said that I raised my IQ by making them smaller, and if I would dye my hair I'd be a genius!

I'm sorry your friend is gone.

3 of the closest friends I've ever had were gay men... the one I lived with, the one who's more on the athletic/jockish side (he and I have almost nothing in common but I'd fuck shit up for that man... Love him to bits), and the one I mentioned in my earlier post. They've all seen by Niplets at least once :p I used to live a very different life. A lot of partying, a lot of crazy shit. Nowadays, I just do the adulting and smoke my weed. A very occasional drink, usually just on the weekends now... more like every other weekend actually.

My un-clothed-ness is only for one fella now, and the few who get to see my galleries here ;)

Much Love Ellie, Thank you. Addiction is a motherfucker.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only flash my best friends, then only when we've all been drinking. After over a decade of friendship any erotism of seeing each other nude has long ago worn off. Bared breasts is just our way of saying hello, old friend.
My friends and I used to crash boobies in greeting, while saying, "Kajunga!" I do not recall why.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, ya--I've done it on purpose but hopefully I'm maturing..............

But last one--I swear!---wasn't my fault! I was coming down escalator at gtf airport---had on a 'summer shift' with no undies.

And hand carrying the most esquisite Swarovski crystal I have ever seen---a gift from gentleman who'd met me.

Both doors at ground level evidently blew open in freak gust, shift 'shifted' to where only my elbows were stopping it from blowing any higher. And I ain't about to drop my crystal.

Large bevy of airforce guys (don't they have their own damn planes?!)) were on up escalator, perfect position to inventory my assets===my guy who was a ways back said they kinda piled up and almost fell down at the top. oh well...............

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even when I was an exhibitionist I didn't flash strangers. When I'd show off in the chat room I might surprise my viewers with a breast or two. I've matured greatly since then and got the exhibitionism out of my system.

If my husband is sitting while I'm standing, my boobs are right in front of his face, I might lift my shirt and bra and pull his face into my cleavage. Nothing more than that though.