female friends

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys! Do you ever ask your friends who are girls what their current b/f is packing, or anything else on the subject on size? How do they react?

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! If you have enough female friends, you don't have to ask. I live with two girls, and some days it seems like that's all they talk about. I can't avoid it.

Which of course leads right into them asking about my size... but that's for another thread...

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remeber this one time when a former co-worker was dating this really hot dude and we were all curious... One day I happened to pass by a bunch of female co-workers while they were pestering her about his size and she points to me and says: about 2/3 of what he has got. I was flabbergasted because there is no reason why anyone there would have known what I have got...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once when a co-worker and I found out that we had similar problems of not enough sex, she wasn't getting enough due to her husbands bad back and I wasn't having intercourse with my wife because of my girth. She said that she always felt pain during the first 4-6 strokes from her husband but that she always loosened up and couldn't understand why my wife couldn't do the same with me. She was impressed with her husbands size because the only other guy she had been with had a very small penis. I am only about an inch longer than her husband but when she showed me his girth on the ruler and I pointed out that I was about 1.25" bigger in girth she gasped and said she finally understood how my wife might have difficulty with it.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i once had a female co-worker (outside of work having a few drinks) in mixed company of work friends (like 3 guys, 3 girls all hetero) ask about anal experiences. when it got to me... i simply responded 'i don't know'. she responded BS... since she knows i'm not a sexually inhibited person... and eventually i mentioned that it wasn't due to not wanting to try... but rather my size and that my g/f's had all said no way (i did actually try with one... who actually liked anal sex... but that was quickly ruled out).

after that it became a bit of an ongoing conversation for some of the women in the group... especially since we've all remained friends since leaving the company. it was only recently that 2 of them finally asked my current g/f (who've they've known for a while) about my size and my g/f confirmed it for them (and that we'll never have anal).

it takes a special relationship to discuss these matters with co-workers... and a very fine line. this only came up because the group was fairly close and it was outside of work.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Jeff. How could you ask a question like that? I have some close girl friends (purely platonic) and that would just be weird.

I did have an affair with a co worker some years ago. We mutually ended it and went on are merry ways. It would have to go down in history as one of the few work place hook ups that didn't end in tears. Anyway, at the last Christmas party before I left I had a similar experience to jeffrey. We were all ribbing one girl about her new beau and one of the girls light heartedly asked how big. She replied pretty good but nothing like him (pointing to me). The girl I'd been with just went bright red and disappeared in a big hurry.

While I later felt a bit proud of that, at the time it was very embarassing as the whole group as one looked at me as if I were naked.