Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if anyone has ever asked this question before. If so, I do apologize for the repeat. Anyway, have any of you ever had female friends with whom you had sex simply because you were both horny and didn't want anything beyond that? I've thought about this and wondered how gay men would feel about it.

D

deleted871301

Ï went down on two female friends on separate occasions and loved it... I'm all about giving pleasure to my partner but at the end of the day, i'm emotionally attracted to men!

elgarcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've made out with women for the lols but never anything more, though I have feelings of attraction from time to time.

Mostly though, I just appreciate women for their uncomplicated friendship - No sexual tension, no competition

GayZA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if anyone has ever asked this question before. If so, I do apologize for the repeat. Anyway, have any of you ever had female friends with whom you had sex simply because you were both horny and didn't want anything beyond that? I've thought about this and wondered how gay men would feel about it.

I've never done that before, it sounds more Bisexual to me than Gay.

Hotlatbtm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL no never. I've got tons of female friends and have adjusted their boobs etc But in no way shape or form would I 'ever' consider doing anything sexual with them. I'm bona fide gay and a bottom so I'm 'one of the girls' when we are around together. When we are all running around horny we pretty much all look at guys. As much as they have shown attraction to me none of them would ever act on it nor would I be interested in them as I love dick more than they do LOL