Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Everybody,

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any luck with G-Spot stimulation/Female Ejaculation?

Share your tips and tricks!

Thanks,
Bry

The g-spot is about 2 inches inside the vagina on the anterior wall. I've always found that the technique that drives women crazy is to form a "crab claw" shape with your pointer and middle fingers together and your thumb, then slip the fingers into her and essentially close the claw around her pubic bone. With your thumb on her clit and two fingertips on the g-spot, then rub little circles with both. I recommend getting her pretty worked up first as this technique is a little too intense to start off with, but if you do it right it will blow her mind.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The g-spot is about 2 inches inside the vagina on the anterior wall. I've always found that the technique that drives women crazy is to form a "crab claw" shape with your pointer and middle fingers together and your thumb, then slip the fingers into her and essentially close the claw around her pubic bone. With your thumb on her clit and two fingertips on the g-spot, then rub little circles with both. I recommend getting her pretty worked up first as this technique is a little too intense to start off with, but if you do it right it will blow her mind.

That would work if I was warmed up right before hand. Another method is a Tantric massage move that I had done one time that was awsome. Used to be a clip on how to do it on xtube but it's gone now. Will see if I can find it and post it - again, the woman has to be well warmed up for it to work.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That would work if I was warmed up right before hand. Another method is a Tantric massage move that I had done one time that was awsome. Used to be a clip on how to do it on xtube but it's gone now. Will see if I can find it and post it - again, the woman has to be well warmed up for it to work.

I've posted that clip on here from another site, if you want to dig for it.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a good technique - I've always had success when I reach inside with my index and middle finger as well, utilizing the walk-this-way method, but I'll tongue around on her clit during all of this.. this is when big hands coming in, well, for lack of a better word "handy"... (sorry, I couldn't resist.) The last woman I did this to, she was gasping and screaming into a pillow, which she had placed over her face. Try it out!!! :smile:

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sound's like the jury is still out on this one. Either it doesn't exist, it definitely does or some woman just don't have one at all?
I would like to find out if I have one. From what I've heard it sounds wonderful.:biggrin:

Sorry if this is off topic.

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The G-spot definitely exist, its easier to get to using various forms of fingering techniques and from what ive been told a thicker cock will have a better chance of stimulation it during penetration then a thinner one!

The G-spot definitely exist, its easier to get to using various forms of fingering techniques and from what ive been told a thicker cock will have a better chance of stimulation it during penetration then a thinner one!

I agree with Studstallion70 the g-spot definitley exists.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay