Verified
Gold
Media
Troutdale, Oregon, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do female's like to play with guys heads? do they like to keep a guy aside and once you get the attn you needed from him push him away? I guess what I'm saying is.. is this what almost all females do when trying to decide on a guy they want to keep?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
ya all women play games........i dont really see a question needing an answer that is why no one responded. useally once a women isnt benfiting anymore, of course she will lose the guy. sometimes she will just string him along untill she is sure.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys dont play games like women do. Guys take note of many things women do, and judge them, but its not a game really.

Women are mind fucking ninjas, and they will menipulate facts, events, and even stage situations. Women are ACTIVE game players, men are more passive.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Guys like you are just too stupid to admit reality. They don't like dumb asses that think they are playing games because they aren't gobbling on your cock the third time they see you.

I mean, jesus christ, dude, you are the awesomest... why wouldn't any girl you wanted be slobbering on your balls?

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Guys like you are just too stupid to admit reality. They don't like dumb asses that think they are playing games because they aren't gobbling on your cock the third time they see you.

I mean, jesus christ, dude, you are the awesomest... why wouldn't any girl you wanted be slobbering on your balls?

The Easter Bunny shit in your basket or what? Chill the fuck out man.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Easter Bunny shit in your basket or what? Chill the fuck out man.

RamIt said:
Women are mind fucking ninjas, and they will menipulate facts, events, and even stage situations.

I was addressing you, but since you posted this nonsense.... you are a douche. In my experience, this is nothing more than a frustrated male ego venting. Most women, a vast majority of women I know, are nothing like this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't need to play games. I just have to be validated all the time, tell me that things are okay. If I don't know this all the time, I will go to great extremes to find out.

D

deleted356736

My understanding is that women play games if they don't feel they are getting enough attention. If they feel or sense they are not loved strongly enough, they will push the man to see how he responds, all subconsciously of course. My experience is that if you love your girlfriend or wife and demonstrate the love you feel for her in a heartfelt and genuine way, you won't be the recipient of any game-playing at all.

Evolutionarily speaking, women are looking for a man to be protector and provider for long enough for her to raise her children, which is why women look for strength in their relationships.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys play games like making plans with you, then cancelling, then never calling again. Then when you ask em about it, they flip and consider you clingy. Fuckers.

Asking if women play games is pretty much a rhetorical question. I mean, we do have to take breaks from getting our nails and hair done, what better way than with a jubilant game of "fuck with his head".