'Female hotness' and size preference

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mongo, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

I was reading through the wikipedia entry on penis size and came across this:

"The same article comments that there is a strong correlation whereby “Women who rated themselves as more attractive were particularly concerned with larger size. Of women describing themselves as "much more attractive than average," 64 percent cared strongly or moderately about penis width and 54 percent cared about penis length. Women who rated their own looks as average were about 20 percentage points lower."

Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any thoughts on this? Sounds a little strange to me.. Maybe some women who think they are hot feel they have the 'right' to care about size (in the same way they seem to 'demand' a wealthier man.)

2. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting findings, though it should be emphasized that the subject of the study was women who think they're attractive, not necessarily that are attractive, though there is no doubt some overlap between the two. It wouldn't surprise me if a study in which attractiveness was rated by an objective third party caused the percentages of attractive women interested in large penises to go down.

It seems logical that people who think of themselves as attractive may, as you suggest, feel that they are entitled to more than those they consider average. Women who are actually attractive but may not think of themselves as such would probably be more humble about their entitlements.

3. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow- I hadn't read this, but funnily enough it makes sense to me, likely cos I fit into the results perfectly. :tongue:
    Not finding myself particularly attractive, while not 'chew your arm off' ugly- I also am not particularly concerned with a man having a big cock. Other things are more important- perhaps I feel that way as part of some internal philosophy that wants my other qualities to be more important than my looks?
    Interesting.

4. viking1

Gold Member

You ARE attractive! I think you are hunting for that extra special "big one" too...:biggrin1:

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

She is also a very nice woman.

6. naughty

Gold Member

Yes there are many individuals who have false senses of entitlement. Sometimes I have often looked at them and said to myself what do they bring to the table to demand such bounty.

7. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    awwww, shucks, you guys!:redface: thank you, though truly, :smile:my post wasn't a bid for rebuttals-:tongue:
    It really makes sense to me in some ways, but I think there are also some other women who, while not considering themselves 'above average' in looks, still prefer large cocks. Perhaps there is no correlation at all, but it is an interesting theory.
    But yeah, Danny- I do think I'm nice, as are you- :smile: , I do try to be most of the time.
    and you mr viking man, are a perfect example of one who does not see himself as attractively as others see him, though your desire for a bigger penis (totally unnecessary btw) is not the same as a womans desire for one I'd bet...:biggrin1:

8. viking1

Gold Member

Uncut is right, you are very nice.

Yes, my desire is different from that of a woman. Interestingly, both are related to one's self perception. This is a very interesting theory.

9. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

I once heard something about people tend to be attracted to others close to them in body fat % and bmi. I'd imagine you could - in a round about way - try to apply this to penis size, but I wouldn't advise using wikipedia as your only source of information on anything.

10. ChinaSwimmer88

ChinaSwimmer88 New Member

I think this all seems a little generalized.

So how about an incredibly generalized answer?

It's the "you take what you can get" philosophy.

that or guys w/ larger wanks are more keen to be confident and go up to attractive women. Or women with shy personalities (which may stem from issues with their looks) go after more shy guys (who may be insecure)

it all seems rather imprecise.

I don't know.

11. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

The survey quoted is from Psychology Today, if that helps..

12. hairyasshouston

hairyasshouston New Member

I think it is relatively simple. The better looking a woman, the more sex she is likely to have had. She will have a higher number of sexual partners to compare what she likes in a cock.:rolleyes:

13. southwest

southwest New Member

Seems in our modern materialistic society we are brought up to think that certain criteria must be met to have a happy life i.e. 2.4 children, house in the country, a b.m.w. in the drive, being green, holidays abroad, a set of enhanced tits and now the new accesory... a big cock! This is a load of bullshit that we as a society are buying into.
    In my opinion a true 'size queen' is a woman/man that has a pyschological 'need' for an above average penis for a satisfactory sex life whereas everyone else does not 'need' a big penis to have a satisfactory sex life.
    It is a sad fact of life that many people subscribe to peer pressure and it is quite possible that there are many women and men out there that will listen to the bullshit and spoil a once good sex life once they tell themselves that they must get fucked by a big cock or have a big cock.
    As with all these type of things it will be a passing phase till the next big thing comes along (pardon the pun). I just wonder how many relationships will be damaged by this trend?

14. viking1

Gold Member

You are correct! All this fad crap is 100% bull, and has ruined many people's happiness, in one way or another...

15. Pollie

Pollie New Member

I've seen this on wikipedia previously, and it did make me think. I see others throwing around some interesting theories on why this could be, so I'll throw my own into the mix.

This is a purely speculative theory, and if true, it's only a generalization and wouldn't apply to everyone (just a general trend). In summary, women rating themselves as more attractive are generally thinner which allows them to accommodate larger penises (vs. overweight or obese women who rate themselves as less attractive), and thus more able to form a related penis size preference.

How women rate their self-attractiveness (in these survey studies) is most highly correlated (out of everything) to their weight. I've read through enough of these studies to see this trend. With women rating themselves more attractive the more slender they are (which btw is an unhealthy and unattractive obsession for far too many women, keep yourself fit and healthy, that's the extent that weight is important). More slender women can typically accommodate larger penises since they lack extra subcutaneous fat in the area that doesn't stretch much. Actual vagina size of course, isn't affected by a persons weight, and only has at most, a very slight correlation to height.

Just to be clear, irrespective of this theory, I prefer healthy curvaceous women. And I think really it's only being truly overweight that would affect stretchability (reduce it). Which doesn't include fit girls with healthy butt, hip, breast curves, which I adore. Really weight doesn't matter to me from thin to thick, as long as the women takes care of themselves.

Draft saved Draft deleted