Female led relationships

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies, I need some advice. Yes, first off, this a real post and a real situation.

So my wife and I have been married 28 years, about 18 years ago, I was unfaithful with a young lady at a bar we often visited. When my wife found out, she was upset and came with an ultimatum that she needed to know my whereabouts and needed control in our relationship. So we ended up entering a contract of sorts where she is in total control of everything in our lives. It started out innocent enough, but over time, she controlled sex, money, what I wear, our friends, etc. actually all that is ok. In public I am very much the man, but at home, I serve her. If I step out of line, there are consequences.

She has been part of a FLR Female Led Relationships group for many years. They meet once a month and discuss how they manage their men. About two years ago, she joined a new group. Things started getting strange. We started total deprivation sex. Complete darkness, blind folded. Sometimes restrained. Cool and all but one night as I lay blindfolded and naked waiting for her, something didn’t feel right. We had sex, she was particularly aggressive and not quite the same. After sex, she left , showered, then came to bed. When I asked her the next morning what got into her, she said oh. That wasn’t me, that was Audrey from my group. You were swapped. I was shocked. Now it seems that in this new group, they take turns dominating each other’s men to improve our training.

So my question is, do you have experience in an FLR? If so do you engage in this activity?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That would not be my thing at all. I’m into equality in relationships. Or at least where sometimes I’m in the lead and sometimes he is.

I get that after an affair, the hurt partner needs complete accountability from the hurting partner for a period of time, but that should eventually dissipate. For me a healthy relationship could not be totally be controlled by one person.

Also, having sex with someone in the situation you describe, is generally considered rape. But I guess only you can decide that.

Yes, I have experience with being the dominant/leading partner in a relationship. No, I didn't do anything like that. Consent is still a thing. If I had felt so inclined towards that kind of thing, the topic as a whole would have been discussed prior to anything actually happening.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you. I need to discuss that with her. Not to say I wouldn’t comply, I would just prefer to be asked or informed
Yes, I have experience with being the dominant/leading partner in a relationship. No, I didn't do anything like that. Consent is still a thing. If I had felt so inclined towards that kind of thing, the topic as a whole would have been discussed prior to anything actually happening.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't want to be "led" by a man, and I don't want to be with a man who can't make his own decisions responsibly.

The experience you describe is nothing less than rape in my eyes. If there was no discussion of a potential "swap" and no consent was given, yeah. That's a FUCK NO.

My man is generally the dominant partner in our relationship. He is the only person I have ever truly submitted to, because he gained my trust. I know he would never put me in a situation like that, he wouldn't risk my health (mental or physical) for the sake of "being in charge". That's not what domination is about. Not in my relationship anyway.

No, it's not an activity I engage in. I've just got other things I'd rather do I suppose :confused:.
Your wife and her friends sound like they'd be interesting people to talk to at a barbecue though. Preferably someone else's barbecue.

I would probably be thinking "What the fuck kind of barbecue have I got myself invited to this time?"

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I'd probably leave quite early before everyone got drunk.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is either want fodder or your wife arranged your sexual assault.
I don’t why people aren’t more upset by this. If a man set up a woman to be fucked by a strange man without consent...I don’t know. It’s police time in my opinion.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t why people aren’t more upset by this. If a man set up a woman to be fucked by a strange man without consent...I don’t know. It’s police time in my opinion.

I decided to go with the wank fodder option.

What scary is.. i don't know if the non-response is because the OP is a man, or if the non-response speaks of people views on the actuality of sexual assault. Some folks assume that deception is an acceptable method of obtaining sex.

Either way.. the OP should talk to someone with a degree. :confused:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be pretty upset if I thought he was telling the truth. It's just... It sounds exactly like hundreds of phone calls I was paid to take.

What scary is.. i don't know if the non-response is because the OP is a man, or if the non-response speaks of people views on the actuality of sexual assault. Some folks assume at deception is an acceptable method of obtaining sex.

I posted my original response under the assumption it was wank fodder. I'm equally upset about assault against anybody, no matter their genitals and/or gender identity.

Also, at least for myself it took a long fucking time to actually realize what my ex had done to me was rape. It didn't process right inside my head for over a year after it occurred.

Reactions: LaFemme

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted my original response under the assumption it was wank fodder. I'm equally upset about assault against anybody, no matter their genitals and/or gender identity.

Also, at least for myself it took a long fucking time to actually realize what my ex had done to me was rape. It didn't process right inside my head for over a year after it occurred.

Too often the narrative of rape is one of violence from a stranger. The reality is the most assaults are acted out by people the victim is familiar with. Manipulation, coercion and ignoring resistance is far more common than the stranger danger scenario. To me, honestly, it's more disgusting because a trust is betrayed and victims often are forced to continue living with their assailant in their lives.

I am not rating rape. It's all terrible and should be met with harsh, nearly medieval, punishment.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

What scary is.. i don't know if the non-response is because the OP is a man, or if the non-response speaks of people views on the actuality of sexual assault. Some folks assume that deception is an acceptable method of obtaining sex.

okay, self-quoting for clarification. This comment was not directed at any of the people who did comment. It was the complete lack of any response from the hundreds of "men, too" assholes who will flood an unrelated thread with vitriolic anti-feminism rhetoric but say nothing when a man casually mentions being assaulted by his partner.