Female looking for hung men 32+ in Nairobi Kenya

emungaie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably a long shot but wondering if there are any hung men in Kenya. must be older than 32.

D

deleted136887

Just about any male in Kenya would fit the bill. Not so many members on here from Kenya?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Just about any male in Kenya would fit the bill. Not so many members on here from Kenya?

Trust me when I say that your statement is not a safe assumption. :rolleyes: There are certainly hung guys in Kenya--as in most parts of the world--but it is not the "norm." I was in a serious relationship with a Kenyan girl and have spent much time with Kenyans, both in Los Angeles and in Kenya itself. By stature, the men are not particularly large. As for endowment, let's just say that I have very close relationships with several Kenyan girls who deny any truth behind the "myth." I was my girlfriend's largest guy, and though I am certainly very well endowed, her scale and expectations seemed on par with those of Western women. I was "huge" in her book at a real 8.5". Those guys are not walking around with pythons hanging down their legs... let's put it that way. I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but remember that the "Black Myth" is a by-product of the American slave culture and was used as a technique to prevent white women from getting romantically involved with black men. Pure bigotry and nothing else... :frown1:

fatwood8_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably a long shot but wondering if there are any hung men in Kenya. must be older than 32.

I probably have what you want. Just like my nickname 8" long from pub hair, 8" around. I'm white guy circumcised contact me:eek:

Last edited: