Female Masturbation

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Aug 4, 2008.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

I'm a 36 year old male. My 30 year old woman friend and I both have taken a vow of celibacy until we find who we would like to procreate with. She claims she doesn't masturbate. As a man I can not understand this. She has her sensual thoughts, but claims she doesn't need to masturbate. Curious to know your viewpoint.

2. penisworship

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well...women don't talk about these things...typically...even among each other...I have always advocated masturbation..it is a special time between my body and mind...and I am a beautiful lover to myself (hehe) I can't imagine not exploring myself...and knowing every curve..every nerve...I may be an exception to the rule..idk..but...I think she is missing out on a wonderful time with herself...and learning those things you can only learn from your own hands....and time...

Don't feel guilty about your need to masturbate...it just means you are healthy and comfy with your body...maybe you two can masturbate together without touching the other....? still honoring your vow?

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's lying or her hormone levels are flat-lining.

4. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Lawls so truths

5. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Wow. How could someone NOT masturbate as sexual release during a period of celibacy???

6. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    she has no libido at all or she has some really deep guilt issues about masterbation then again she might be lying,for whatever reasons guilt, shame, embarrased......

why have you taken this vow, religious reasons?

7. D_Amyntas Lillydong

I'll be honest. I haven't had sex going on three years. She hasn't had sex going on seven years. She is trying to be as virginal as she can be until she meets her next "soulmate". Me, moving to a new state, career, etc., amazing how time can go by when you're busy with other things in your life. I could of had sex with two women and two guys the other month, but I passed. Maybe I'm finally trying to grow up emotionally towards sex right now.

8. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Um, I think you're more than 1% gay.

9. D_Amyntas Lillydong

Yes I took some test and it said 30%. Point being I'm keeping my vow of celibacy. Some opportunities were there and I passed. It does say on my profile, st8, but curious, as I haven't done physically anything sexually with another male in the flesh in my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted