Female Members: What's actually considered small in your book?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jonari, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Jonari

Jonari New Member

I know that there are lots of threads what's big, what's largest, etc etc? However, where do you draw the line for a small package? I was having a conversation with a female friend, and she said that anything below 5.5" doesn't get her off.

I mean, do you females get off with a penis that is around 5.5" - 6"?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

For me a cock has to fill me lengthwise as well as widthwise, so it has to be at least your bog standard size, something around 4 inches just wouldn't do it.

3. Jonari

Jonari New Member

I think the first part you're correct. However, some size queens I'm sure won't agree with it. I think it's the "motion of the ocean" that plays a larger factor compared to size.

However, if both are just right, you have yourself a winner; without a doubt.

4. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I wouldn't know; I never had a penis that size, every sizequeen has minimum requirements, my standards are different than other women

5. zaza

zaza New Member

Personally I think it has very little to do with size, the bits you want hitting are around 2" in anyway, it has far more to do with how he does it.

Others will ofc disagree, but thats my personal experience so far[/quote]

I absolutly agree. I have had very satisfying sex with a guy with 4inches. Have had good and bad sex with guys in the 5-7inch range(what I consider to be average size). Sex with my present boyfriend who is much bigger is good but took some getting used to.

I think there are lots of other issues here which determines how good sex is.

Sexual attraction has very little to do with penis size and a lot to do with how good sex is.

Visual impact of a big one is a big turn on, this could mean better sex follows, or could mean great expectations and you being let down.

Your negative or positive attitude. If you expect a smaller one to be less satisfying, or a big one to be painful, it probably will be.

His negative or positive attitude. If he feels better able to satisfy you because he is large, or less able to satisfy you because he is small, that is probably what is going to happen.

6. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Having a big cock is like shooting fish in a barrel. You can't miss. You hit all the right spots.

I hear that it's the pubic bone that actually causes the most clitoral stimulation. This might make one believe that size doesnt' matter. But have you ever tried writing on a paper on someone's back? It's not easy...there's nothing firm under the paper. When a woman gets fucked by a smallish guy, his pubic bone has nothing firm to press against. With a hung guy, the woman's clit is squeezed between his cock and pubic bone and she gets a more intense clitoral orgasm. Not only that, but a big cock hits the g-spot, and maybe the cervix. No stone gets unturned.

I think that many women say that size doesn't matter to be sympathetic to their insecure partners, to not appear slutty, or to just be polite.

On that note, I wish that we can all remember that there is more to sex than just intercouse. Even the smallest guy can be good with his tongue, or a great flirt, or a great charmer, or have a great body, or ...well... you know....

7. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    I think any penis under 4 inches would be considered small.

My ex-husband was about 5 inches and average girth. He and I had a very satisfying sex life--at least, I thought we did. When we divorced, it had nothing to do with our sex lives.

I've had sex with men who were much larger and the sex wasn't any better than my ex-husband. I might venture to say that it was worse in some cases because the guy didn't know what he was doing and wasn't a good lover. He was more like, "I've got a big cock. Enjoy!" :rolleyes:

In my book, technique counts for so very, very, very, very much. Passion is another big factor. And how much you are into that person is also a factor.

That being said, I'm not sure if a penis under 4 inches would be sufficient to anyone except it's owner.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I personally consider average penises to be small. I think of penis size as xs, s, m, l, xl- just like t-shirts. Average penises under 5.5 inches look small to me. Average penises and above average penises about 5.75-7 inches look medium to me. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory, and none of it really matters anyway.

I've never rejected a man purely on size, and size was only a factor in rejection once. Since then this question and similar have been posed to me before. I think my cut off would be somewhere between 3 and 4 inches, and that the smaller the penis, the sharper the curve I need (or the higher the stack of pillows I need).

Far more impressive visually, and physically for me is girth. I don't know what average is, but I know what it looks like, and it's plenty enough for me. I don't think I've experienced any men who were smore slender than average, but I do have a toy like that. I have no truble getting off well with it. It's 3.75 inches in circumference.

9. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

I have something of an interest in this. There's research out showing that expectations can significantly change one's perception of an experience, product, food or whatever.

Even something as simple as the wrong name for a food can change people's perception of how that food actually tasted.

I can well imagine a similar psychological process contributing to one's sex life.

10. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

And I had a good time with a guy who was only 4 inches. Um...well...until he dumped me for another woman that is. *sigh*

Oh..forgot to answer the question. Anything 4 inches or under seems small to me.

Honestly for me it's not really ever been so much a thing for length or width. I've always been bonkers for how hard a guy gets. The harder, the better.

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh my, perfect hamstrings and you need big cock. So hot!

12. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

What Spoiled Princess said......me too.

I like having my cervix bumped....but girth is just as important.

13. WildHoney

Gold Member

Small to me is around 5 inches x 4 - 4.5 or so in girth , I do not get much physical enjoyment out of fucking small penises.

Average to me is 6 x 4.5.- 5

Large or...just how I like em' is over 6 length and over 6 girth

xx
    Honey

14. kcee

kcee New Member

Albums:
    You have an INCREDIBLY sexy attitude!

15. kcee

kcee New Member

Albums:
    And...;your attitude is HOT as well. Two perspectives from two different women that know what they like. Very sexy!

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    There seems to be some blurring of "small" and "it worked fine." A four inch cock might work fine. It can also be small at the same time. That's an observation, not an evaluation. Too small, on the other hand, is exactly what it says.

17. AnotherAverageGuy

AnotherAverageGuy New Member

Well-hung guys have it easy...

Us average guys have to make up for the our size deficiency...

Romance
    Massage
    Foreplay
    Oral Sex

This isn't to say the well-hung guys don't do the above but we average guys have to work a lot harder and do a lot more planning to keep a woman sexually happy. Calling them in the day to tell them we are thinking about them. Telling them they are sexy. Foot massages. Back massages. Being a good kisser and getting into it. Going the gym to stay in shape. Oral sex. That isn't to say I don't enjoy the above either but sometimes I just want to be able to have a quickie where she gets off. Just once. Where I can sit back, relax, enjoy having intercourse knowing she is getting off... no insecurity.. no wondering if she is faking.. without all the preparation.

Sigh..

18. dicklittle

dicklittle Member

Albums:
    In the end it all depends on technique and the females body. Im a small guy at just over 5". My gf is 5'2" and has had way bigger than myself but loves my weiner. I feel it is true as for having to make up for size in other ways. She loves the way i eat her. I grew up poor so during my teen years learning to munch on some carpet was important since sometimes that was the only time I ate! In our relationship we are very open as far as what works and what doesnt so usually we can each have mulitple orgasms. I do wish I was bigger though but that may be just a mental thing to satisfy my security.

19. D_Tintagel_Demondong

That made me laugh hard.

I was trying to be careful with my post by including the word, "many." I honestly believe that "many" women do care about the size of the guy. I have had an experience with a girlfriend who claimed that she didn't care, but when she saw a picture of a small penis that was emailed to her, I saw her laugh. I called her on it. She said, "Even I have standards."

20. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

I'm in the same boat as dicklittle and AnotherAverageGuy. Sex isn't something that I can just do for fun. Don't get me wrong, it feels good, but for the most part my mind is on paying attention to my girl and making sure she's enjoying it.

She says I'm big to my face and constantly says stuff like "I want your penis," but I remember hanging out with her and her sister and her sister makes a reference to my penis saying it's like "medium" size pack of cigarrettes. My girlfriend says "No! He's a pack of 120s!" and smiles at me and then her sister says "Hun, it doesn't matter if he's a "120" since he's got a pencil dick anyway! Long and skinny is no good!"

I was crushed..

Draft saved Draft deleted