Female Members: What's actually considered small in your book?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well-hung guys have it easy...

Us average guys have to make up for the our size deficiency...

Romance
Massage
Foreplay
Oral Sex

This isn't to say the well-hung guys don't do the above but we average guys have to work a lot harder and do a lot more planning to keep a woman sexually happy. Calling them in the day to tell them we are thinking about them. Telling them they are sexy. Foot massages. Back massages. Being a good kisser and getting into it. Going the gym to stay in shape. Oral sex. That isn't to say I don't enjoy the above either but sometimes I just want to be able to have a quickie where she gets off. Just once. Where I can sit back, relax, enjoy having intercourse knowing she is getting off... no insecurity.. no wondering if she is faking.. without all the preparation.

Sigh..

This sounds a little ridiculous to me. Just putting it in and fucking me isn't going to get it no matter the size. Sheesh! What a lame assumption. Sure I like the ocasional quickie, but I have never had an actual orgasm during one, and having them pop up more than once every few weeks would piss me off.

Valkyriessong

Just Browsing
Media
:tired:

Compared to most of what I read in books or message boards quickies are pretty much all I've ever known. Maybe that's why I've never had an vaginal orgasm and haven't had a clitoral one with a man since my early 20's. Although I do suspect underlying hormonal deficiencies may be contributing to that as well. *shrug*

I'll go so far as to say the majority of men just want to poke it in, pump a few strokes, nut, then roll over and go to sleep or get up and wander off to do something else.

Quickies can be good. I won't say I've never enjoyed what I got. I've enjoyed sex plenty. And if quickies are all men are going to give you well...you take what you can get unless you relish the idea of living like a celibate nun the rest of your life.

I just wonder sometimes what it might be like being with a guy who wanted to expend more than 10 minutes on the whole affair. And I've grown weary of always being the one left out of the party.

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have something of an interest in this. There's research out showing that expectations can significantly change one's perception of an experience, product, food or whatever.

Even something as simple as the wrong name for a food can change people's perception of how that food actually tasted.

I can well imagine a similar psychological process contributing to one's sex life.

i can relate this to the purchase of a kitten, when i went to my cousins house their cats were just standard cats, didnt look twice, then we bought a kitten, i played with it etc etc, obviously, its living with us, anyways 6 weeks later, or whenever it is i go to see my cousins, i see their cat and its like looking at a huge dog walking buy, the thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!! i go to pick it up and its like lifting garfield or somthing u know, like lifting a weight, it doesnt feel like a cat it feels like a house or somthing its just completly bizzare.

anyways thats the human brain for u. later on like when this kitten is a cat, we still have it, those other cousins cats are dead now, but b4 they died they were tiny as. maybe old age, but id say they were not far off from their size when i thought they were brick houses. but its all to do with the brain.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting comments re: larger guys letting technique slide...

Can i rephrase the original question for the ladies?

Let's assume, in the name of science, that we're talking about guys who all have the technique, patience, and moves down pat. If we were to take take a hypothetical cross-section of men, all with THE SAME killer moves in bed yet widely varying penis sizes, what then becomes too small? Or, rather, if you take two men -- one large, one small, but both equally talented -- is there a difference, and at what size do you begin to notice it?

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think girth is a factor also, but never having had anything with a length under 6.5", I can say that 5" would probably be a disappointment. 4" would probably get me nowhere.

MooseBrains

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How's that possivle if the G-spot is only about 2inches inward?

Ah, but the g-spot isn't the make-all-break-all. There's far more spots in the vagina, some deeper in and harder to reach. Plus, of course, there's the feeling of being "full", or just the feeling of long strokes.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear that it's the pubic bone that actually causes the most clitoral stimulation. This might make one believe that size doesnt' matter. But have you ever tried writing on a paper on someone's back? It's not easy...there's nothing firm under the paper. When a woman gets fucked by a smallish guy, his pubic bone has nothing firm to press against. With a hung guy, the woman's clit is squeezed between his cock and pubic bone and she gets a more intense clitoral orgasm. Not only that, but a big cock hits the g-spot, and maybe the cervix. No stone gets unturned.

The G-spot is no more than 3 inches in. A shorter, fatter penis is optimal for G-spot stimulation. As for the rest: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? If I grasp correctly, are you saying that a big, hard penis is going to trap the clitoris between the man's pubic bone and the inner vaginal walls? Huh??? Science please -- provide it.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
If I grasp correctly, are you saying that a big, hard penis is going to trap the clitoris between the man's pubic bone and the inner vaginal walls?
No. During (proper) missionary sex, the clitoris is squeezed between the pubic bone and the penis. If you can't understand this then look at an anatomy chart.

Marie1976

Just Browsing
Media
my boy is 5.75 to 6.00" by 5" and he does it for me, he also cums loads and i mean loads, any other girls experience this with a small guy?

TexasBeauty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tired:

Compared to most of what I read in books or message boards quickies are pretty much all I've ever known. Maybe that's why I've never had an vaginal orgasm and haven't had a clitoral one with a man since my early 20's. Although I do suspect underlying hormonal deficiencies may be contributing to that as well. *shrug*

Okay - look, you have to take responsibility for your own orgasm. If you have never had an orgasm, even on your own, this is because you don't know how your body works. Girlfriend, you need some sexual education or therapy.

I'll go so far as to say the majority of men just want to poke it in, pump a few strokes, nut, then roll over and go to sleep or get up and wander off to do something else.

And exactly how long do you know these "majority of men" before you hop in the sack? Are these guys you are in a relationship with, or just friends w/benefits? Anyone who just gets up and wanders off to do something else just isn't in to you, you know what I mean?

Quickies can be good. I won't say I've never enjoyed what I got. I've enjoyed sex plenty. And if quickies are all men are going to give you well...you take what you can get unless you relish the idea of living like a celibate nun the rest of your life. Woman - where is your self esteem???? If quickies are all you can get you need more quality men in your life.

I just wonder sometimes what it might be like being with a guy who wanted to expend more than 10 minutes on the whole affair. And I've grown weary of always being the one left out of the party.

Ever heard Richard Pryor? He talks about his wife complaining that she never has an orgasm. He says to her, "Bitch, where were you??" You are obviously not communicating with your lover what you want or need. This is not their fault - it's yours. For chrisake, you're a 40 year old woman - you need to find out exactly what turns you on and go with that. Your orgasm is, by and large, your responsibility. It's great if your partner is into getting you there, but if you don't know the way yourself, how the hell are you going to direct him? :cool:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever heard Richard Pryor? He talks about his wife complaining that she never has an orgasm. He says to her, "Bitch, where were you??" You are obviously not communicating with your lover what you want or need. This is not their fault - it's yours. For chrisake, you're a 40 year old woman - you need to find out exactly what turns you on and go with that. Your orgasm is, by and large, your responsibility. It's great if your partner is into getting you there, but if you don't know the way yourself, how the hell are you going to direct him? :cool:

Great insight ! Accountability and responsibility for one's own happiness, in this case orgasm.

NurseSusan12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a flight attendant and i get to trvael all over the world. I was in Latin America a couple of weeks back and i picked up a nice looking gentlemen in the bar. We ended up back in my room, i do not know how that happened. When he undressed, he had the smallest penis i had ever seen on a guy before but i was nice and did not say a word. It was not a night to remember.

Giselle