Female more into his ass

saraJD09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.... I am a female who is much more turned on by a man's ass than his cock. I love being fucked, but as far as oral or touching or even visually, i'm much more interested in anything having to do with his ass (almost like I'm a gay top). Any other women with this preference? Men- what is your take on it?

D

deleted12428511

I’m all for it, I love a good head job or handjob but am right into a good bit of ass action from my wife.

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi.... I am a female who is much more turned on by a man's ass than his cock. I love being fucked, but as far as oral or touching or even visually, i'm much more interested in anything having to do with his ass (almost like I'm a gay top). Any other women with this preference? Men- what is your take on it?
I just have to chime in and say, "WOW!" :eek: You're a woman with a gay male spirit. :laughing: I've long felt that the male ass is one of nature's exquisite beauties. I often see men with killer asses and wonder if any women out there appreciate them as much as I do.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife also finds my ass hot and is not that much into cock visually. She likes feeling my cock in her, but finds my muscular ass more appealing to look at when she walks on me while showering, for example. I don’t find it that weird - I know many (most) women are not visually turned on by cock that much. To be fair, it’s quite similar for men as well. I never remember being turned on by how someone’s pussy looked specifically, but I have worshiped some lovely asses and tits. At the end of the day, with the pussy as long as it’s clean, not much else matters. Some are sexier, but I never go “oh man, that pussy looked like an absolute peach”. Same with my wife. As long as it’s clean, cock is cock. Bonus points in her book if it’s cut - the only thing that registers on her penis radar as far as I’m aware, but that’s about it. A fit ass on the other hand can really turn things up.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife loves my ass and pegs me whenever we have some extra time for it, she's also very into my anal/prostate orgasms and is with me during my prostate sessions, it gets me off big time!

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting.
Is it something like you enjoy grabing the ass and seeing it ?
I have known a best friend (girl) who was like you then.
she loved muscular ass. Like she oculdn't resist to look at in the street :D
but nothing related to sexual activity with anal .
i always wondered if many women were interested to use dildo on men as fantasm. some dirty thoughts maybe from me .

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Though I have been with many women who heard in advance that I am hung the most common comment about my body I've received from women is something about my "cute little butt."

From I love your cute little butt to nice ass to I want your cute little butt between my legs I sometimes think it's gotten me laid more often than any other physical attribute. :laughing:

It could be that women are reluctant to comment on my genitalia or bulge out of good taste--those comments happen--but I think you're right that many women are more into a guy's ass than his cock.

Male genitalia are hidden by clothing but the general size and shape of our asses are not. :cool:

Con_666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just think you have great taste! Male Ass is extraordinary