Female newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

JennyCurves: Hi to everyone....and please pardon my starting a new thread when there may already be a "new member" topic elsewhere.

I'm a 38-year-old divorced woman. My ex-husband - my first "large" lover - had a bit over nine inches. Had he not made a hobby of sharing it with other women we might still be together, but there are some insults that size cannot excuse.

Be that as it may, he did convert me from "size doesn't matter" to "oh yes it does," so when I heard of this group I had to take a look. I don't know that I will post very often, but I think this community looks interesting.

Jenny

2. Imported

Gold Member

shesaidwow: hello Jenny-
    welcome!
    where are you from?? :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

JennyCurves: I'm in the Midwest.

But I'm a transplant, so I may have values more liberal than those traditionally associated with Middle America.

J

4. Imported

Gold Member

biurbancowboy: Howdy!
    Where in the midwest?

5. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Hey, Jenny - Welcome!

Don't worry about the appropriateness of starting another thread - there may or not be a new member thread but it would take a far better memory than mine to dredge it up. Plus a new woman speaking up is newsworthy in and of itself.

So pull up a chair, take your shoes off and relax a while. It is kinda fun to hang around here and get a perspective we women don't often get a window into.

I don't know how liberal everyone here is but most everyone is tolerant and that may be a more important factor than socio-political beliefs.

Again, welcome, sister - the women's auxillary grows yet again - YIPPEE!

6. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Welcome, Jenny (or should I say Ms. Curves, as we in the Midwest are usually unfailingly polite). ;D

I think you will find, as Ms. Ms said below, we are a pretty tolerant bunch overall. A woman's perspective is always welcome.

Oh and please do post when you feel it appropriate...no one here bites (that I've met anyway).

Paul
    7x6&c

7. Imported

Gold Member

DieHard9x6: Hello and welcome, Jenny! It's great to see another woman joining us! ;D

I look forward to hearing your opinions and feedback on our issues and discussions. Don't be shy -- we fellas always value input from the fairer sex! ;)

Hope you have an excellent time visiting!
    DH

8. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Hi Jenny! Look girls, another for the Ladie's Auxillary ;D

Wait....no biting?? That's not what I was promised...

9. Imported

Gold Member

hung: No one bits here. Most of us can accept the fact that on the LPSG biting would hurt!!!!!

There is really room for everyone. I would not desire that anyone should bite me.

10. Imported

Gold Member

fastfastr: Welcome Jenny! While we're discussing size and turn-ons, with a name like "jennycurves" dare I ask you to describe your "curves?"

11. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Sammygirly-

You're getting up there with Grandpa in the "always makes me chuckle department"

I should have said "no one bites unless you ask them to"....
    but THAT should go in the Personals thread.

7x6&C

12. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: [quote author=fastfastr link=board=meetgreet;num=1046813043;start=0#9 date=03/06/03 at 14:37:06]Welcome Jenny!  While we're discussing size and turn-ons, with a name like "jennycurves" dare I ask you to describe your "curves?"[/quote]

~chuckles~

Go get her Tiger!
    (show him the curve of your sex-o-licious elbow Jenny :D)

13. Imported

Gold Member

tasha: hey everyone. I am fairly new here too. I joined with my roomy and have been reading and enjoying all the posts. I had never experienced a large man before until this past week. It was definitly an unforgetable experience. :eek: Now I can have more opinions on the subject and not be just a bystander and observer. I love this site though :)

Tash

Oh and by the way, the man I hooked up with is also a member of this site. I won't say who though ;D

14. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: OH TASHA!

I'm looking into my Crystal Ball, Yes, Yes, it's getting much clearer, the guy you hooked up with is wearing pants. OMG, and he's a Str8 one too!

Hope you had a good ride. ;)

Grandpa

15. Imported

Gold Member

fastfastr: Wait - asking to give me the elbow is not fair! Every discussion on here is about size, how many inches you have here, how big is this or that....

When a woman with the name JENNYCURVES comes on and wants to discuss size, the question is an obvious one, she isn't JENNYFLAT after all!

If us men can be objectified by referring to us by size, then why can't the women on here join in?

16. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Cuz it isn't the "Large Breasticle Support Group" now is it? ~LOL~

17. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1046813043;start=15#15 date=03/10/03 at 08:59:08]Cuz it isn't the "Large Breasticle Support Group" now is it? ~LOL~[/quote]

C'mon, some of us like large Breasticles! I mean, I'm not alone am I?

Er...

Hello......

*cue silence*

Draft saved Draft deleted