Female newcomer

D_Mimosa Rain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm new to the site and I'm female. I appreciate large penises and need a larger than average man to satisfy me so I hope you don't take offence to me being here.

I was wondering if men are fussy about how women are inside? In other words, I have heard from guys that the size of the labia etc matter and that some prefer a neat and tidy pussy or shaved, brazilian, natural etc, but what about on the inside? Do women feel different? Are we all the same in there?

Hope you don't mind my curiosity,

Mari

D_Mimosa Rain

Account Disabled
Media
I was just browsing the womens issues section and there was a thread about pussy depth... I didn't realise there was so much variation.

Another question... Do most men prefer a woman who feels tight?

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, and a lot of us don't have a problem being tight fits. I do like a trim pussy. Floppy labia's are kind of strange though.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the site!

Yeah, I suppose the different kinds of pussy are just as wide and varied as cocks. Some feel better than others, but, as with men, the women have to work the extra mile to make it perfect ;)

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if men are fussy about how women are inside? In other words, I have heard from guys that the size of the labia etc matter and that some prefer a neat and tidy pussy or shaved, brazilian, natural etc, but what about on the inside? Do women feel different? Are we all the same in there?
Hope you don't mind my curiosity,
Mari
Hi Mari,welcome to LPSG.Most guys aren't too fussy as long as they get to squirt their sperm.Penises are all different so women are bound to vary too.We are all different sizes.
Enjoy the site! :wink: