Female O

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rocky, Nov 23, 2006.

1. rocky

rocky Member

If you wouldnt mind answering a few questions about your orgasms...

1) For those of you who squirt was this a learned response or it has
    always just a natural response you didnt really have to work for?

2)After reading some posts appears to be 4 different ways(vaginal,clit,cervix,g-spot) to orgasm(maybe more?) for a female.
    Can you orgasm from different areas? (breast,neck,foot,anal,etc..)

3)Which type of O from the 4 above would you say is most satisfying to
    you?

4)Does a woman reach point of diminishing returns where each succeeding O is less satisfying than the last?

5)Does 1 orgasm leave you satisfied?

6)Do your toes curl when you cum? Mens do it is called the Babinski reflex.

7)Which best describes your mental state after orgasm? Blissful and calm,
    stressbuster, no change, etc...

8)Would you be content(stay in a relationship) with a man who could only satisfy you orally?

9)Do you have to use your hand to stimulate your clit during intercourse
    to orgasm?

10)When you orgasm with a partner does this provide a "bonding" experiece with him?

11)If your partner is big do you orgasm faster and more intense?

Sorry...more questions than I originally intended, but I've never heard
    these asked before.

2. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Oh, these are my favorite kinds of discussions! I will love seeing what other women say. I only have my own experience as a basis for writing, and it can be very difficult to describe the indescribable.

I don't squirt per se, but I do seep. Not every time, but often I leave a large wet puddle on the bed after being in a reclining position for some time, especially after a long session of oral sex from my husband. I know the fluid is not his saliva, though, because it also happens sometimes when I masturbate. It is not pee, nor is it the usual vaginal lubrication.

Also, this did not happen when I was a teenager (and I began masturbating at 14).. It did not start to occur until I was about 19 years old. Don't know that I learned it so much as just grew into it.

I cannot orgasm without some form of clitoral stimulation. Someone once told me this is true of 75% of women. Having said that, the best orgasms for me (in order from least to most intense) are as follows:

1. Clitoral alone
    2. Clitoral and vaginal (when not directly hitting G-spot or cervix)
    3. Clitoral and anal (to all those people out there who think women do not have an erogenous zone in the anus, this is not true. At least not for all women.)
    4. Clitoral and vaginal (hitting G-spot)
    5. Clitoral and vaginal (hitting cervix)
    6. Clitoral, anal, and vaginal simultaneously. There is nothing like it in the world.

I like breast stimulation, but it doesn't really figure into orgasm, for me.

Number 6 or number 5, depending on my mood and my partner's.

For me, yes. Usually, the first one is great, the second one is spectacular, the third is back to great, and from the 4th and beyond, they diminish in intensity so that unless I am just enjoying the act itself, I would not pursue these orgasms for their own sake. Have never found the limit on how many I can have, though.

Almost never. If my husband doesn't have time or energy for more than one, I almost always will give myself a second and usually a third. I almost never masturbate to just one, unless I am really, really tired.

I have absolutely no idea. I've just asked my husband, and he doesn't know either.

Depends on how many orgasms, the quality of the orgasms, the level of arousal, and the intensity of the sex (or fantasy.) There is always a change, but only the most powerful experiences make me sleepy. I mostly tend to be more energized than worn out, even after multiple, good orgasms.

If he was attractive and sexy enough, willing to use toys, and if I loved him, definitely.

It's not a complete necessity, but it certainly helps, especially in positions that don't provide much clitoral stimulation from the penis (such as rear entry)

Unquestionably, YES!!! I think this is one of the most powerful things in the world, and one of the reasons I refuse to write casual sex into a novel. That is the difference between erotic romance and simple erotica.

For me, a partner (or toy) with more girth will bring me to orgasm more quickly, but surprisingly, the orgasms are less satisfying. I'm not really sure as to the reason.

Length definitely helps (no more than 7.5 "); as I said, if my cervix is stimulated, I will cum faster and harder.

Hope this is informative!:wink:

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

there is no such thing as the "female O" it's all made up by the government

4. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

You should amend your questions to include how long does your orgasm last? For men I've read 5 seconds or so and for women around 26.

Isn't there a greek story about the gods asking someone who enjoys sex more, men or women (Hemaphrodite?) and the guy says women and so gets cursed by the god not interested in that answer?

I love that greek stuff it shows how the more things change the more they stay the same. Kind of boring implication though.

5. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Message boards are a fun invention.

N/A. Seeper here, too.

2)After reading some posts appears to be 4 different ways(vaginal,clit,cervix,g-spot) to orgasm(maybe more?) for a female.

I don't think anyone's ever touched my g-spot. Anyway, I orgasm from breast play, anal, vaginal, and clit. Oh, yeah, I guess neck, too. I orgasm easier from anal than vaginal.

you?

Honestly? Clit.

4)Does a woman reach point of diminishing returns where each succeeding O is less satisfying than the last?
    I don't. Actually, I'm not truly "satisfied" until I've had at least 3 orgasms.

See above. LOL

Nope.

I guess agitated. I want more. And, if I had no penetration, I'm dying for it.

8)Would you be content(stay in a relationship) with a man who could only satisfy you orally?
    No way. Never.

to orgasm?

I can't mess with my clit during intercourse. I think my vagina swallows it. LOL It's simply gone...really stretched out, I guess. I like 'em big, so...that's where my focus stays, anyway. I can orgasm from penetration, but it takes a long time and the orgasm is like a whisper. Very faint. Unsatisfying.

10)When you orgasm with a partner does this provide a "bonding" experiece with him?
    No. I bring myself to orgasm all the time. It's not a big deal. I don't need to orgasm in order to consider the sex good, either. I just like being penetrated.

No.

6. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Whats great about THIS board is that if men, i included, would just listen then we would hear the women saying alot. Thanks HappyFeet :)

7. Kat

Kat Member

I squirt quite alot of fluid. The first time was in my mid 20's after about 5-6 years of having regular sex. I'm not sure what really got me started (not learned) but it has been consistent ever since.

I can orgasm from clit, vaginal and g-spot and any of the combination of the three. I also have incredibly sensitive nipples and neck which seem to have a direct line to my clit.

you?
    The most intense orgasms that I have are when I'm using a dildo with my husband giving me oral while both he and I are working on my nipples...mind blowing!

I have lots of orgasms and they don't really get less satisfying as they go on. I just more exhausted (in a good way)

No

I never noticed...seems like my whole body curls!

After my last orgasm I definetely feel totally at peace and calm...I don't want to move.

I think so. As long as he was comfortable about using other means (i.e. toys, fingers etc.) to help me orgasm.

to orgasm?
    Sometimes.

Absolutely. I'm very close to my husband anyway and this just makes that feeling very, very intense.

My husband is very large but I'm not sure that it makes me come any more or faster.

Sorry...more questions than I originally intended, but I've never heard
    these asked before.[/quote]
    Good questions!

kat

8. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Normally I'm too impatient to read through threads like this, but I dooo love talking about orgasms. So...

Well I'm not really a squirter. Actually I think it's slightly strange that I don't squirt, since I produce lots of natural lube and I can have lots of g-spot orgasms. So I guess I'd say for me it's just not a part of my natural response to squirt.

I'm not sure but I think there are really only 3 types of female orgasm - clit, g-spot and cervix. A vaginal orgasm just means an orgasm that happens from internal stimulation - vaginal orgasms can be any of the 3 types. I've never had an anal orgasm (I don't like anal) so I'm not sure about what you'd call it, but to my understanding it would probably be a cervical orgasm because that's what's getting stimulated. But I'm not sure.

They're all different, but my favorite is g-spot. Clit orgasms are sharper, but they're shorter and multiples are harder. For me, my first g-gasm takes longer to happen but once it does, multiples are easier. And g-spot orgasms just feel so deep and all-body. Cervix orgasms are the most intense for me but it's kind of a mixed bag. One cervical orgasm and I'm basically down for the count. It's a completely intense, incredible, knock-me-out feeling, but it just zaps me.

I can only speak for me, but for me it depends on the type of O. My g-gasms generally get more intense the more I have. Hence I just love long, intense multiple g-gasm sessions. G-spot orgasms are the gift that keep on giving (if I've got a guy who can keep (it) up :biggrin1: ).My clit-orgasms are harder to have multiples and if I do they usually get less intense.

Once again for me the different types of orgasms are totally different. To me a clit orgasm is like scratching an itch, so yes if it's a good one I can feel satisfied with 1. A g-spot orgasm feels almost like waves on a sea (ooh, philosophical..). Each orgasm feels great but also makes me want another one even more. When it comes to my g-spot I am insatiable :tongue: .

A lot of parts of me curl when I cum :biggrin1: .

Depends. Sometimes it's like stratching an itch and I just feel totally blissful and satisfied. Sometimes I just feel hornier and more primal.

Nope. Oral is nice but I prefer intercourse.

[/quote]9)Do you have to use your hand to stimulate your clit during intercourse to orgasm?[/quote]

No. My labia is very sensitive. If the guy is decently thick, the labia-tugging stimulates my clit. Also, I can have g-spot orgasms which have nothing to do with the clit.

If you're talking about orgasming at the same time, that's not a big deal for me. In a way, sure. It's different depending on what kind of relationship. If I have a close emotional connection with him, just about anything we do together will be a bonding experience.

Sometimes. Size, especially girth, helps. But if the guy has skill it can make up for size issues.

9. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Fascinating so far. I hope even more women respond to this thread.:wink:

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:

11. snoozan

Gold Member

I have never squirted. Maybe it will appear as I age, but for now, it's a no.

Orgasms that stimulate different areas feel different for me. An orgasm that is only with clitoral stimulation is good, but I definitely prefer having an orgasm while being penetrated. G-spot orgasms tend to be my most intense as well as the ones where I can't stop screaming and worry about waking the neighbors. If my cervix is touched it hurts so much I have to stop. Someone else said their nipples seem like they have a direct line to her clit. Me too.

Anything that involves some sort of vaginal penetration. Anything added (g-spot, breast stimulation) is a bonus. I have to say though, the quality of my orgasms varies not with anything quantifiable like where or with what parts it's happening, but with my general level of arousal at that particular time. Last night for some reason I was incredibly horny and I had one of the most intense orgasms I've had with no foreplay and about 2 minutes of vaginal penetration hitting my g-spot. Other times we could be doing the same thing and it would take me a half hour of good foreplay and 10 minutes of penetration and the orgasm would only be so so or good.

I am not multiply orgasmic.

Yes. I've tried for multiples before and after the first one my sexual response turns off. I'm more like the stereotypical man-- my body is done. Psychologically, I don't have an appetite at all for second or a third. I just get this feeling of utter completeness and satiety from one. I always thought this was kind of weird, but it's the way I've always been. I think the only reason I've ever even tried was to see if I could, not because I really wanted to.

I'm not sure but I think my toes might splay rather than curl. I am At that point I am usually not obseving my toes.

Sometimes I will erupt into spontaneous laughter, sometimes tears. Sometimes I want to be held and kissed for a bit... Maybe talk a little. But mostly I want to sleep. There is nothing better for me than good sex and a long nap on a Saturday afternoon.

I hate to say this, but I don't think so.

No, I hate doing that. I like foreplay until I'm right at the edge.

Having simultaneous orgasms with my husband makes me feel so close to him. Though it may be that we have them simultaneously because we are so close, and that just reinforces the closeness. It's something very wonderful that has only happened with him.

There are so many other factors that play into this that I'd have to say, in general, no.

YAY! Well there it is. Everything you didn't know you didn't want to know about The Snooz. :tongue:

12. rocky

rocky Member

Thanks(!) for responding to the questions. I have adjusted some of my misconceptions after reading these.

I thought g-spot gasms where generally the most intense at least from
    my experience and led to visable squirting which I love. One website
    seems to claim that "all" women can learn to squirt once they learn...
    apparently false.

13. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's not really that weird. I've met a few women who were like that. For one it was so abrupt that immediately after she climaxed she had to stop all stimulation or it would be physically uncomfortable for her.

14. modernluv

modernluv New Member

I’m a serial gusher so I guess I’m the right person to ask. In my case I never worked on anything, it just happens. I don’t really squirt though, when I cum I stream, like I feel all this pressure build up and then the dam breaks (which feels effin’ incredible). It’s not really in my control though. I can't stop it even if I wanted. I used to try to hold it back since I felt weird about it, but I'm way over that.

I guess I probably haven’t been as adventurous as I could be. I get off pretty well just from riding the right cock, but I’ve had all the major types I think. Can’t say I’ve ever had an orgasm from my foot or neck though. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t feel good to get attn. there.

you?
    I dated a guy who was obsessed with making me cum with oral. He did but to be honest I’ll take the cock. Cervix or g-spot, I ain’t gonna complain.

I don’t for sure. Keep ‘em comin.

Yes and no. Well, pretty much no. When I cum it feels like this intense pressure releasing. It’s this momentary feeling of total satisfaction but then if the guy starts thrusting again, right away I feel the pressure building up again. If anything it gets more intense not less.

I couldn’t tell ya.

Release. Free. Until I feel the next one coming and then I’m focused again.

The truth is, no. I love the dick too much.:biggrin1:

to orgasm?
    I don’t have to, no. It can’t hurt. Sometimes I do at the beginning, but once I get on a roll it really becomes unnecessary.

To be totally straight with you, when I cum I pretty much go to my own world. Sure great sex can be a bonding thing but I don’t think it’s any more if we cum together.

Plainly, yes. What really does it for me are long strokes. I get this tugging thing going and it's all over. I love reverse cowgirl for just leaning back into him and working myself on his cock, and yeah, if he’s sizable it feels better. I can't lie to ya. I love those long, deep strokes you can really only get with the longer boys, and obviously some extra girth friction goes a long way.

15. So Nina

So Nina New Member

Albums:
    I don´t really squirt, I´m just getting very wet, sometimes it´s like flewing,

I think really orgasms I only reach vaginal, clit and anal, but there are zones like the neck or the breasts who help to stimulate

you?
    Anal penetration with clit stimulation, or deep penetration with butt blug

There is a point of overstimulation, afterwards it isn´t

5)Does 1 orgasm leave you satisfied? Maturbation yes, intercourse I want normally more

yes, often when I masturbate

A combination of emptiness, streesbuster and luck

8)Would you be content(stay in a relationship) with a man who could only satisfy you orally? I can not really imagine that I would be fulfilling of
    my sexual fantasies, I´m addicted to deep penetration

to orgasm?
    It helps of course, but I reached also vaginal orgams from penetration
    In a certain way, but I think it is a to mechanic site, the bonding is more a case of the feelings
    I orgasm more often and easier perhaps faster, but I don?t think more intense

16. ohbaby!

ohbaby! New Member

it just happens sometimes

vaginal, g-spot, and clitoral

you?
    g-spot
    I think usually the first is most intense, but sometimes the 2nd...after that they aren't as strong

most of the time, assuming it was "complete"

I think that is normal for men and women both

calm and relaxed

relationships shouldn't be based on sex

to orgasm?
    usually yes (99.999% of the time)

yes, I believe sex forms very intimate emotional bonds

my most intense orgasms have not been with something very big...?

17. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Totally agree with you here! Since this is a like-minded site to some degree, I half expected all the very early answers to be similar, but they clearly weren't. About the only clear similarity is that the clit orgasms are generally the least intense of the stated 3-4 orgasms and generally got enough to satisfy most, with one exception. Seems to be the same similar result I've seen in other places too. Other than that, what thrills for one woman, may not necessarily thrill for another, even among noted size-queens.

18. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

1. For those of you who squirt was this a learned response or it has
    I definitely don’t squirt all the time, like it has to be just right. My "normal" orgasm I don’t squirt but if I’m just about to cum and then he goes really hard sometimes the next thing I know I let out this squirt. I guess it’s just natural like if he goes fast and hard at the last second my orgasm just gets really intense.

Reading here I get jealous of some of the women who have all these different kinds of orgasms. I’m still learning about all this stuff but so far the only way I can cum is with really deep thrusting which I’m not even sure what kind of orgasm it is. My bf just calls it my "magic spot", but it’s in the back sort of towards the roof. I did a lot of reading up and I’m pretty sure it’s the "bridge" near my cervix. He makes me cum there every time but so far I can’t have a normal orgasm like with oral or even masturbating. The back of my neck is really sensitive though and I like when he kisses and licks me there and down my back, but it doesn’t make me orgasm.

you?
    Well so far I only have 1 kind. It feels really, really amazing though J

I guess I feel like sometimes they get bigger and sometimes they get smaller. It just depends. Sometimes if he doesn't have to stop a lot after awhile I get these sorta compound orgasms where I don't even really come down between them. That is definitely even more satisfying that normal ones.

Orgasming feels so good, if it’s a big one sometimes I feel satisfied, like I don't need more but I still want more. I guess it takes me a sorta long time before I really get tired and don’t like more sex.

I dunno, probably?

I get in this little trance and when I come out of it then I feel my whole body relaxed.

Oooh. I dunno. I feel bad saying this but I don’t think I could. I know some girls love oral but my favorite is penetration so no I don’t think so.

to orgasm?
    Nope. See I’m just weird. I really think my clit doesn’t work right or something. I’m lucky cuz I can orgasm just with intercourse but sometimes it feels like my clit is lazy or something.

Yes if we’re both having that feeling together it’s great.

This is why I came to this site because I thought I was weird. I know it’s bad but so far as far as I can tell I can only orgasm from really deep penetration. My bf is the 3rd guy I’ve had sex with and he’s easily the biggest and before him I never had an orgasm and actually didn’t think I could. But I think maybe someday I’ll be able to have other kinds of orgasms too cuz once in awhile we try other things like oral or fingering and I feel the tingling and stuff but just not yet to the point where I orgasm.
    I hope that answers your questions! Talking about this stuff is fun :smile:

19. incognito_34

incognito_34 New Member

for girls who do squirt, please answer me this.. when i have sex with my girl, she often has orgasms, and makes me stop casue she feels like shes gonna pee... now i read somewhere that thats the feeling u get when ur gonna squirt. id love to experience that. but she doesnt feel confortable continuing, cause obviously she doesnt want to pee on me, assuming its pee.

should we try and keep it going?. and what do u do?. do u hold in the feeling till u have to let it out?.. or does it come naturally?.. thanks.

20. Kat

Kat Member

In my experience it does feel like you're going to pee...however, there are a lot of other intense physical sensations going on as well associated with the orgasm itself. At this point in my life, squirting is just a part of a complete orgasm. However, I can only squirt if my g-spot is stimulated, so with clitoral orgasms I don't squirt. It sounds to me like your girlfriend is very close to squirting from your description, but it really is up to her if she feels comfortable with it.

kat

Draft saved Draft deleted