female or feminist, not the same ?

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've not been here long, but this forum "women issues" is odd, why ?

First I observe that this forum is controlled and run (behind the scenes) by very aggressive girls. They attack on mass like Piranah anyone that does not ask, say or obey their "rules"

I'm not sure how it came to being that them as a very small number of girls have decided to make these "rules" or why the moderators or administrators of this site allow them to define what is "acceptable " here.

I see post after post from a small number of "girls" term used loosely as most of them are not picture verified, attacking daily anyone who does not support their seemingly very sensitive and narrow opinions.

They turn thread after thread into a fight and the swamp it with nonscence kisses to eachother(with their male supporters) to run everyone else away.

Second, and more concerning is that if even as a "photo verified girl" then the hunt is on, redicule her as much as you can, especially if she does not accept their version of what it is to be female.
Not all, probably not most females in this world want to be aggressive radical feminists as defined by the west.corperate executive, tattood harley riding, gym rate, starbuck drinking Boob implanted, shaved pubes, ultra sensitive and with a divorce rate > 50% is not really that wanted by most girls (or men) over the world.

Last and most important is how they enforce their superiority, through google seaching "interrectual quatation" to put someone down or by attempting in most cases poorly to be sarcastic'and reinforcing eachother in this.

If this is considered a positive trait by western girls, gosh, I feel sad. To deliberatly try to make another person "loose face" is a horrible thing and for a girl to do it , is in my culture only makes her look like a very "low person"

Maybe some of the girls here need to recognise that they or their beliefs, do not represent "womankind" or how it should be either.

If they want to promote "western feminism" take it to the "politcs forum" not the womans forum , if they want a lets "stroke eachother beliefs and friend only forum" then create your own "fan page".

I'm just new here, but after just a few days this forum showed its agenda/face very fast.
Maybe some have been here too much and too long, think it belongs to them and if your not in their gang your nobody. Maybe time they take a break , take a back seat, let others post without feeling so intimidated.

Gils are girls we have our strenghts, boys are boys they have theirs, its not a competition.

Rant over :wink:

Last edited:

Handson9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give it to them Chinagirl4u2. I'm glad I am as far East as possible. I love it here in China. The girls are much better and friendly. Personally, it been awhile since I have been around feminist women. Don't care to talk with them, and if I see them, I just leave. What's the point of arguing! Keep the peace, spread the love, and keep it moving. Life is to short for drama...wink

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You make some interesting points chinagirl, and as you observe, women's attitudes, and attitudes toward women, in China are not the same as in the West.

There is a very high proportion of men here at LPSG, and some of them seem to forget that this is not an all male locker-room, and banter often descends into bragging, exaggeration, and the perpetuation of playground myths about what women like, what they think, etc. There are guys (like me) who will oppose the bullshit, but luckily there are also women here who will speak for themselves and, although it might appear to be harsh, it is feminism at work chinagirl, and it often shuts up the bullshitters a lot quicker. It's something that a lot of us have got used to, but your observation is thought provoking.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've not been here long, but this forum "women issues" is odd, why ?

First I observe that this forum is controlled and run (behind the scenes) by very aggressive girls. They attack on mass like Piranah anyone that does not ask, say or obey their "rules"

I'm not sure how it came to being that them as a very small number of girls have decided to make these "rules" or why the moderators or administrators of this site allow them to define what is "acceptable " here.

I see post after post from a small number of "girls" term used loosely as most of them are not picture verified, attacking daily anyone who does not support their seemingly very sensitive and narrow opinions.

They turn thread after thread into a fight and the swamp it with nonscence kisses to eachother(with their male supporters) to run everyone else away.

Second, and more concerning is that if even as a "photo verified girl" then the hunt is on, redicule her as much as you can, especially if she does not accept their version of what it is to be female.
Not all, probably not most females in this world want to be aggressive radical feminists as defined by the west.corperate executive, tattood harley riding, gym rate, starbuck drinking Boob implanted, shaved pubes, ultra sensitive and with a divorce rate > 50% is not really that wanted by most girls (or men) over the world.

Last and most important is how they enforce their superiority, through google seaching "interrectual quatation" to put someone down or by attempting in most cases poorly to be sarcastic'and reinforcing eachother in this.

If this is considered a positive trait by western girls, gosh, I feel sad. To deliberatly try to make another person "loose face" is a horrible thing and for a girl to do it , is in my culture only makes her look like a very "low person"

Maybe some of the girls here need to recognise that they or their beliefs, do not represent "womankind" or how it should be either.

If they want to promote "western feminism" take it to the "politcs forum" not the womans forum , if they want a lets "stroke eachother beliefs and friend only forum" then create your own "fan page".

I'm just new here, but after just a few days this forum showed its agenda/face very fast.
Maybe some have been here too much and too long, think it belongs to them and if your not in their gang your nobody. Maybe time they take a break , take a back seat, let others post without feeling so intimidated.

Gils are girls we have our strenghts, boys are boys they have theirs, its not a competition.

Rant over :wink:
Well, if you are determined to change the way things are done around here, you may not be happy in the long run. Maybe your needs would be better served by just fucking off.

BTW, if you do want to change the way we do business here, blatant cultural imperialism is not the preferred tool. It's offensive, and ultimately serves to alienate people. If you can't see where people might not be interested in how you do things in your culture, you have a problem. LPSG is a culture unto itself, and is usually extremely tolerant of new viewpoints. Your ideas are noxious, and they're being attacked. As I see it, many, but not all of them are worthy of the attack. Deal with it, or get lost. Americans tried going into the rest of the world and trying to upend their methods of doing things, and it didn't work for us. And although I doubt that you represent China, it won't work for you, either. Or do you claim to represent China? I doubt that you do, because I know a lot of Chinese folks, and none of them are obnoxious, pushy cunts.

Again I say, if you are not capable of fitting in here, then go some place else. Don't walk in the front door and expect it to instantly be different by your mere presence. It smacks of hubris, and won't be accepted. You should make a result to establish yourself as a participant before you start trying to control others. This attitude of "I'm going to show these Western women how it's done" will endear you to no one.

You are in the minority. If you insist on being so aggressively vocal, you're going to catch a lot of shit. My advice to you is to shut up and try to learn something from these people. They do things the way they do for a reason. A year from now, if you're still here, after you've seen a hundred dumbass "rate my cock" pictures posted in this forum, you'll understand better than you do now.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hickboy, KISSES my man! Kisses for you!

China, I think you assume we all want to be like you, so you want to come here and change the whole dynamic of a forum. But what you don't realize is that each posting forum is an organism (not orgasm) where things are more organized than you can even imagine. They got this way by who stays here and who doesn't. If you stick around long enough, you will see this. It shows how little you know about psychology and the internet.

You bashes in constant thread creations (which is considered OBNOXIOUS) on any posting forum right of the bat. Along with your ever so frequent reminders of how you are Chinese, as if that is something superior....and then try to play victim when you are called out on your absurd behavior here. It's getting old fast.

You are a one-note poster. You are obsessed with posting so much every day in order to populate your status with your photos that no one here can possibly think of you as an intellectual person. If you actually posted in a thread with an answer NOT related to your vagina, tits, videos, pictures and the fact you are indeed Chinese......someone might take you seriously.

Nothing about you fits in on the forum thus far because you are taking PRIDE in swimming upstream, protesting the way things are around here and insulting the moderatorship. Good Job on winning everyone to your rigid agenda!

A long and happy existence ANYWHERE is looking at the culture (culture- a word you should be familiar with by now) and seeing how you can merge yourself in an intricate web of dynamics you have grown to understand. Take the advice of your elders (something the Chinese culture values greatly) and see what YOU can do to make people remember you other than waving a red flag around.

You are trying too hard and you are getting extremely frustrated that it isn't working. LPSG is not a fast food, drive through place where you can come in, change the decor and then leave. You haven't invested much into the site to start telling the mods what to do and have anyone value your opinion.

In other words....your little hissy fit is unfounded in my opinion and many others. If you are going to be annoying to a majority of the site- PLEASE consider doing it elsewhere, like a typical sex site with a high turn over rate.

You can stick around and keep doing what you are doing but I fear you are just going to get more frustrated. Consider how many years this forum has been around, it has listened to the multitudes and tried their best to please the most people possible. Your opinion is not one of those I can imagine is going to make the mods stop everything that has been working so far because you insist on it.

BTW, your actions here (especially towards the women) is more like reverse feminism, almost leaning into the misogyny category if you ask me. We don't put up with that from men and we sure as hell aren't going to put up with it from a woman.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, if you are determined to change the way things are done around here, you may not be happy in the long run. Maybe your needs would be better served by just fucking off.

BTW, if you do want to change the way we do business here, blatant cultural imperialism is not the preferred tool. It's offensive, and ultimately serves to alienate people. If you can't see where people might not be interested in how you do things in your culture, you have a problem. LPSG is a culture unto itself, and is usually extremely tolerant of new viewpoints. Your ideas are noxious, and they're being attacked. As I see it, many, but not all of them are worthy of the attack. Deal with it, or get lost. Americans tried going into the rest of the world and trying to upend their methods of doing things, and it didn't work for us. And although I doubt that you represent China, it won't work for you, either. Or do you claim to represent China? I doubt that you do, because I know a lot of Chinese folks, and none of them are obnoxious, pushy cunts.

Again I say, if you are not capable of fitting in here, then go some place else. Don't walk in the front door and expect it to instantly be different by your mere presence. It smacks of hubris, and won't be accepted. You should make a result to establish yourself as a participant before you start trying to control others. This attitude of "I'm going to show these Western women how it's done" will endear you to no one.

You are in the minority. If you insist on being so aggressively vocal, you're going to catch a lot of shit. My advice to you is to shut up and try to learn something from these people. They do things the way they do for a reason. A year from now, if you're still here, after you've seen a hundred dumbass "rate my cock" pictures posted in this forum, you'll understand better than you do now.

I suggest you look hard and fast in a mirror Hickboy , the world is not the USA and does not want to be. Is that simple enough for you ?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I suggest you look hard and fast in a mirror Hickboy , the world is not the USA and does not want to be. Is that simple enough for you ?
Neither is it China. I clearly stated my opinion about that. I think we have a communication failure here, and that your command of the English language is not as good as you may believe it to be.

Be silent, and learn something.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media

You're missing Hickboy's point. He's suggesting that LPSG is an identifiable culture, like China. Would it be fair for an American to go to China and expect the Chinese to adapt to their beliefs and values?

Fuzzy mostly agrees with Hickboy, but Fuzzy thinks that if a system is corrupt, or a systemic inequality exists, then anyone (even a person outside of that system) has the right to insist on change.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You're missing Hickboy's point. He's suggesting that LPSG is an identifiable culture, like China. Would it be fair for an American to go to China and expect the Chinese to adapt to their beliefs and values?

Fizzy mostly agrees with Hickboy, but Fuzzy thinks that if a system is corrupt, or a systemic inequality exists, then anyone (even a person outside of that system) has the right to insist on change.
Hickboy mostly agrees with Fyzzy, but there's an old saying, "Don't tear down a fence until you understand why it was built." She's come in here with guns blazing and pissed off a bunch of people. They're responding in kind.

Her posts aren't thought-provoking; they're adversarial and full of backhanded condemnations.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BTW, it would help if you would read things and make sure you understand them before you reply. You're really painting a picture of yourself as a stupid and narrow-minded bigot.

Oh. and I don't need your simplicity or your simplistic view of the world. My tolerance for complexity is a great deal higher than yours, I'd wager.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Neither is it China. I clearly stated my opinion about that. I think we have a communication failure here, and that your command of the English language is not as good as you may believe it to be.

Be silent, and learn something.

Ni hao ma

Ke neng xian zai ni ye yi jing xue dao le yi xie qi ta de dong xi . dui ma ?

mei guo wen hua ye bing bu shi zui hao de .

可能现在你也已经学到了一些其它的东西,对吗?
美国文化也并不是最好的。

so hopefully you will learn

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ni hao ma

可能现在你也已经学到了一些其它的东西,对吗?
美国文化也并不是最好的。

google translate says she said:

Now you may have learned some other things, right?
American culture is not the best.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ni hao ma

可能现在你也已经学到了一些其它的东西,对吗?
美国文化也并不是最好的。

Oooh! You have replied to me in a language I don't speak!

If we start down that road, you will run out of options before I do. In fact, I perceive that you already have.

我在哪里美国文化最好的方式?

Anybody can Google. You still don't understand why people are responding to you the way they are, do you?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ni hao ma

可能现在你也已经学到了一些其它的东西,对吗?
美国文化也并不是最好的。

I am learning that assholes exist everywhere, and all pretty much deserve the same treatment.