female or feminist, not the same ?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hick boy, my point is all women, if not already, become feminists when discriminated against, whether closet or saber rattling. But since much has been done to remove discrimination, some younger women don't realize the fight ' feminists' had to fight. And, they take for granted battles already won.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If China were told she had to bind her feet until she could not walk, as had been a custom, I'm sure she too would be a 'feminist' in her own sort of way.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<<<<chinagirl4u2: "Occupation--sanpei xiaojie" Women who perform sexual acts with men in karaoke/dance venues, bars, restaurants, teahouses and other venues and who receive financial recompense in the form of tips from the individual men they accompany, as well as from a share of the profits generated by informal service charges on the use of facilities and the consumption of food and beverages. These women often begin by allowing their clients to fondle or intimately caress their bodies, then if the client is eager, will engage in sexual intercourse.
<<<<<<<"Location--Hainan" "In China, the island is known as a haven for prostitution.">>>>>>>>>>>

Chinagirl4u2,

i've been following the discussions you've had with people. culture, gender, language, etc. determine peoples ideas.

you have "sanpei xiaojie" as occupation. i was not familiar with the term or where you were from in china. so, i googled. i've posted above what i've found. i have questions for you:

what brought you to this site? why are you a member?

and, i'm going to admit that my last question is going to be contrused as a bit offensive, (not trying to hurt feelings or be rude. truly not) but, are you the same women in all the pictures?

Hey Chinagirl,

reposted my post. i'm not trying to attack or be rude. just had questions.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If China were told she had to bind her feet until she could not walk, as had been a custom, I'm sure she too would be a 'feminist' in her own sort of way.

No offense hsarge, your contributions have been thoughtful and insightful, but I think you are giving the OP too much credit. This was not a serious thread on feminism, the term was thrown into the mix in an attempt to justify a foot-stamping hissy fit.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
this is a forum, not your group , but thank you for being to the first to admit you think it is.,
Right, haha, gold picture gallery , vids all public , you the
lots of ve l:swordfight::crucified::wizard:doubt most of you have have got past sex ed 101
You apparently edited this after my reply was posted. I don't understand the part you added after, can you clarify?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Redz, you may be correct. China could be thinking of the asexual feminism of Chairman Mao. She says she is a 'party girl' which would be western decadence to Mao. And then she might not be thinking, but just reacting to a perceived personal slight.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Herein we see a support group act like something distinctly other than a support group.
Herein we see a person pontificating from a superficial understanding of what's going on.

Piss off. If somebody who didn't know you walked into a room and started telling you that you were stupid you'd respond the same way. Every post this woman has made since she joined has been a slam at the forum, its rules, the moderators, and everything else. When someone refutes her, she changes tactics. She's here to argue. Are you even reading her bullshit?

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Redz, you may be correct. China could be thinking of the asexual feminism of Chairman Mao. She says she is a 'party girl' which would be western decadence to Mao. And then she might not be thinking, but just reacting to a perceived personal slight.

If I had to try and quantify it, I would say there is some weird kind of status thing going on here. The OP appears consider certain characteristics make a woman more attractive to men (I'm guessing the 'qualities' listed in her siggy) and therefore higher up in the 'pecking order'. However, the ladies do not appear to judge their own self worth in the same terms and are affronted that such a new recruit would attempt to set everyone else straight. That's just my take on the situation.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some or most of us men like girlish girls/women. Maybe that threatens the gender-neutral dullness that has crept into society, but it positively embitters many of the respondents on this board. Is it such a crime when women take joy in being attractive to men? What if a woman preferred seeing a man as "stronger" in some sense? How would that threaten women who disagree with this view? It seems the feminist agenda these days is just to convince women that they should be fat and disdain women who care about men's opinions of them. I am not gender-neutered. Sorry!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Some or most of us men like girlish girls/women. Maybe that threatens the gender-neutral dullness that has crept into society, but it positively embitters many of the respondents on this board. Is it such a crime when women take joy in being attractive to men? What if a woman preferred seeing a man as "stronger" in some sense? How would that threaten women who disagree with this view? It seems the feminist agenda these days is just to convince women that they should be fat and disdain women who care about men's opinions of them. I am not gender-neutered. Sorry!
Duly noted.

But desire trumps need any day of the week.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Herein we see a person pontificating from a superficial understanding of what's going on.

Piss off. If somebody who didn't know you walked into a room and started telling you that you were stupid you'd respond the same way. Every post this woman has made since she joined has been a slam at the forum, its rules, the moderators, and everything else. When someone refutes her, she changes tactics. She's here to argue. Are you even reading her bullshit?

No, If someone walked into a room and started telling me that I was stupid, I'd try to find out the root of their disagreement with me. That's what support communities are supposed to do.

I remember petite and I got into a spat because I was providing information on a matter which was all certifiably correct, but that didn't fit into her 'side' in an argument. She raged at me in pms for a good day and a half, but I never got angry at her or tried to 'win' a fight. I told her that the opposition between us and them is a false dialectic, and that all parties should strive for a greater understanding of the other.

Mediation and dispute resolution revolve around finding solutions in which all parties have their concerns addressed. China has concrete concerns, and she wouldn't be the only one who has them. Most, however, are brutalized by rather vicious posts like yours into shutting up. While her techniques might not be entirely to your liking, they don't have to be, nor is a support forum the place to go on ostracization campaigns. But that doesn't mean that your views don't embody concerns that also need to be addressed.

The tone of the discussion, however, like many in this and other forums on this site, are not conducive to exposing those core concerns and allowing people to talk freely in what should be a safe haven. If you doubt this, note that your reply to me assumes my ignorance (I've read over the posts in question, thank you) and promptly attacks me for it. I could have retorted in the same way, but that wouldn't be productive unless my goal was to score points within a group. I have no such goals as I'm not here enough to warrant it.

Cheers.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feminism isn't anti feminine. It's anti discrimination. It doesn't have anything to do with how a woman looks or how she she dresses or what she does for a living. It is about having the freedom to look how she wants, dress as she wants, and have any career she wishes to try for without discrimination.