female oral sex

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll go down on my girlfriend for about a half hour.
she reacts like shes about to orgasm sometimes.
and nothing :frown1:
and about a good amount of time after BOOM she says stop it tickles!!
...did she have a orgasm? I'm so confused why it gets so sensitive.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many women get hyper sensitive and can not take direct stimulation for a few minutes after orgasming.
Its possible she had an orgasm...

The way to be sure is to look at her chest and throat... if she her skin is flushed on her chest or throat, then she had an orgasm.

The clit will first get firm and be easy to keep track of... but as she nears orgasm it will become very soft and very hard to keep track of...

Keep your stimulation going... and gradually increase its pitch and/or pressure, or narrow the area of stimulation... or some combination thereof.

What often happens is that guys keep the exact same thing going on... and not realizing that when you know its near you need to crescendo....

After she gets all sensitive... try seriously lightening your technique and licking over a larger less focused area and allow her a 'refractory' period of a minute or three of very gentle stimulation, NOT directly on the button...

Chances are she will pull your head back up to the action station when she is ready to build to another orgasm.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They get a splotchy reddish coloration on their chests, sometimes spreading to their throats... on some women it only lasts a minute... on others it may linger for 20 minutes or more...

Like when someone is embarrassed and they "blush"?
Like that, but on their upper chest/neck area.

This is the only ironclad physical sign of orgasm in women.
While not ALL women show this sign... it is visible in the vast majority.

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'm still not sure :O

I mean. we both are pretty inexpirenced(never did anything sexual with anyone else) so ...I'm not going to say HEY YOU HAD A ORGASM I KNOW YOU DID if you know what I mean.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way to be sure is to look at her chest and throat... if she her skin is flushed on her chest or throat, then she had an orgasm.

SOME women have this, but it is not a sign of orgasm... btu I do dare say it is a sign of horniness, I had two girlfriends that had this feature. The second one didn't know what it was.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'm still not sure :O

I mean. we both are pretty inexpirenced(never did anything sexual with anyone else) so ...I'm not going to say HEY YOU HAD A ORGASM I KNOW YOU DID if you know what I mean.

If she is telling you she hasn't, she hasn't.

other than that, I have no advice, except dont make it an issue, and dont the cart roll downhill when eating her out (dont stop with flicking your tongue as fast as possible, no matter how tired it gets). If you ever watched a girl use a vibrator, they rarely pull it away once they get started.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"What often happens is that guys keep the exact same thing going on... and not realizing that when you know its near you need to crescendo...."

Unless she tells you "don't stop what you're doing!" Then you're an idiot if you change what you're doing!

Try using your hand a little too...if you're tonguing her clit, use a finger just inside. Or vice-versa (make sure she's cool with you touching her clit directly first though!). Just like with guys, all tongue might not always do the trick.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Many women get hyper sensitive and can not take direct stimulation for a few minutes after orgasming.
Its possible she had an orgasm...

The clit will first get firm and be easy to keep track of... but as she nears orgasm it will become very soft and very hard to keep track of...

Keep your stimulation going... and gradually increase its pitch and/or pressure, or narrow the area of stimulation... or some combination thereof.

What often happens is that guys keep the exact same thing going on... and not realizing that when you know its near you need to crescendo....

After she gets all sensitive... try seriously lightening your technique and licking over a larger less focused area and allow her a 'refractory' period of a minute or three of very gentle stimulation, NOT directly on the button...

Chances are she will pull your head back up to the action station when she is ready to build to another orgasm.

WOW!!, spot on Phil, pardon the pun !, got me to thinking this, I miss women:confused:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try using your fingers when she gets to that point when you think she's about to orgasm

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try fingers sometimes. I did it once for the whole time...about 15 minutes she got too sensitive to were it tickled