Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
goooosh.... the last night i fucked with my wife and she got the most incredible ograsm over a long time!!

we were in a regular missionary position and i was inside of her with my dickhead only as she moved her pelvis very minimally (maybe 1-2inches) in a quite horizontal way to make my head pop in and out of her vagina very often.

As i realized she was so reactive to that i stayed in this position as it felt so good for me too around my head - but she was getting to a huge orgasm even faster than me and was sweating very much all over her body... at the end she said "sorry" for coming earlier than me haha... but i immediately told her that she did absolutely great - and really think she did! i mean when she finally get's her thing rolling for real she should not wait for me and usually it's always me finding new tricks or positions to keep our fire burning... ;-)

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife cums like this also. It must be the ridge of my head rubbing her g spot. I alternate many shallow thrusts with a few deep thrusts along the way. It's amazing how much liquid she can shoot out.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've done it a few times now this way and her orgasms are always massive!
penis length seems not to be so relevant really but as always in life, use your head ;-)
[photo="medium"]1133364[/photo]

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dudes i allway massage the outside top of her with my hand or my cock to get her off whdn i am inside balls deep i reach in between us and massage her and she get off i can feel the vag walls contracting my cock her stimulation zone is on the outside to get her off i will also rub my head on her vag outside top part that she also seems to enjoy

Reactions: Xplorious

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've cum from this kind of stimulation. I enjoyed the look on his face when my pussy started squeezing his dick-head.

I'm a bit confused though. Why would she apologize for cumming first? It's not like she's gonna lose wood?:confused:

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My glans has served me well in this manner, especially on the g spot, as others have mentioned. I love feeling the vaginal opening pop over the coronal ridge. In my experience this is a great build up with a few deeper strokes mixed in, but usually some deep bottoming strokes provide the push over the edge to orgasm

Reactions: deleted716371

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love feeling the vaginal opening pop over the coronal ridge.

THESE are the words... i feel the same right there, when you pop in mmmmh.... i feel my dick head so well plus her muscular contractions around it as you go back and forth those short distances only to then suddenly go in deeper and eventually - without any warning - all the way inside of her. Thanks God i have some good stamina hehehe...

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and o have come up with this position where we start out almost missionary bug I will put my left leg between her legs and dheb her take her right hand and position my Cock exactly to the position and spot it needs to be in. It feels so heavenly when she finds that special spot. I will start slowly fucking her. She will eventually start moving g her hips in a circular motion. I can feel her pain working on the head of my cock buried deep inside her pussy. Oh wow o can begin to feel the cum building as I fuck her pussy and she begins with to fuck my cock harder. We both with fuck each other with everything we have mg cock will begin to shoot cum abc she begins screaming and we grab each other and fuck like there is no tommorrow. We both start cumming and bucking like two fucking dogs. We cum until wd collapse on top each other helpless as bodies no longer will move. I didn't know I could c so longer and her body is still trembling from orgasms. Wow what a great long intense fuck!