Female orgasm is easy for me to trigger

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Why does everyone have the idea that it is very hard to make a woman orgasm. I have had no problem blowing a girls mind. Fingers just curling and rubbing their gspot never fails. Licking a clit for 5-10 mins with some of my techniques never fails. Intercourse has worked on some girls. I am seeing a girl now that I can make orgasms just by pounding her gspot hard for like 30 seconds. I can make her climax 5-10 times by the time im ready to blow

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same here, i was very surprised this was wat the fuss was when i first made a girl orgasm to tell the truth. its fun though just gotta kknow how i guess. sub five minutes unless we try to prolong it. my compliments on ur skills aswell :) hit me up on my private message we can trade tricks..always willing to learn.

D_pete abred

Just Browsing
Media
Why does everyone have the idea that it is very hard to make a woman orgasm. I have had no problem blowing a girls mind. Fingers just curling and rubbing their gspot never fails. Licking a clit for 5-10 mins with some of my techniques never fails. Intercourse has worked on some girls. I am seeing a girl now that I can make orgasms just by pounding her gspot hard for like 30 seconds. I can make her climax 5-10 times by the time im ready to blow

smae thing for me, some girls are just easier but ive never been unable to get her there first, sometimes 2 girls at once. (twice) but the girl im dating now, I've literally had her orgasm 15-30 times (squirting and not, she says theres 2 different ways) in a session.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I had your confidence and track record until I met a woman who couldn't orgasm, nothing I tried worked so now I am more humble!:smile:

quisin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
obviously your proud of yourself, if your partners share the same pride, good for all of you.

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some girls orgasm very easily, some it takes some work and some not at all.

ive been with girls where she was orgasming within 30 seconds of me touching her and barely stopped for the next 45 minutes, ive also been with girls where she couldnt orgasm unless it was an incredibly romantic situation and i took close to an hour to build her up.

bottom line: dont get cocky, all girls are different.

however file away everything you know that has worked in the past in the back of your mind just so you can try it, it might work on other girls.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Good for her. I've been with women who could only cum from masturbating, never from intercourse or cunnilingus (or anything else I did to or for her), and with some who could cum if the phone rang and they saw my name in the caller ID. It's not as much to do with you as you may think, but good for you for finding someone who can loosen up and let go.