female orgasm

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, you need to stop doing that. I was only speaking for MYSELF when I said I don't use sarcasm.. you can't assume that every post on the site is sarcasm free. This is part of your problem communicating here, you GENERALIZE people, rather than taking into consideration that you're speaking to individuals.

You can't argue with crazy. I know, I do it too.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You can't argue with crazy. I know, I do it too.

I know, but I had to point that out. Hopefully he sees what I mean.. he seems to say "I think I see what you mean, I'm gonna try to be more clear in the future..." a lot... then he just continues with the madness as if he didn't re-think anything about how he's wording things or how confusing it is.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, but I had to point that out. Hopefully he sees what I mean.. he seems to say "I think I see what you mean, I'm gonna try to be more clear in the future..." a lot... then he just continues with the madness as if he didn't re-think anything about how he's wording things or how confusing it is.

Yeah, I don't think he understands what he's agreeing with, so it makes sense that he wouldn't change anything.

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I don't think he understands what he's agreeing with, so it makes sense that he wouldn't change anything.

:rolleyes:

i don't kiss and tell, is the best expression i find fit for this thread. so keep trolling along, i have given this forum enough in-sight amoungst many things so please keep being Tacftful ladies towards moi...™©√

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TY. Not to mention, when you start a ton of posts, and end up screaming and arguing with women on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, you don't get to call other people trolls.

Deep SIGH you never get just dont respond to my post anymore, probably done with threads once you leave the threads dies...

FYI i dont yell unless you can here my voice from fingers tapping my keyboard, not being rude just seems like im a women hater. i'm cool with that all day everyday

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
not being rude just seems like im a women hater. i'm cool with that all day everyday

I'm officially done with you. We don't need that shit around here.. if you hate women, leave us the fuck alone.

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm officially done with you. Fuck off now. We don't need that shit around here.. if you hate women, leave us the fuck alone.

figure of speech and i have no post appeal so yes i will indefiently fuck off and leave you alone... Ah, fickle lover, I suppose is done posting…™©√

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I already told you, IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND WHEN PEOPLE ARE BEING SARCASTIC IN TYPED WORDS... so why are you so surprised that we took you literally when you say you're COOL with being a woman hater?? That's been my point this whole time, ever since the 'queef joke', you're just too confusing.

I don't think you have to just stop posting all together, but how many people have told you how confusing you are and you don't do anything about it?? You just keep going in the same confusing manner. I edited my last post here, I'm sorry I told you to "fuck off", that was kinda harsh.. but serisouly.. just stop posting random things that pop into your head. Try to consider how we're going to perceive your words.

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pros - you have a new hole
cons - you have a new hole

I'm lost, how is that a pro?

The con makes sense btw.

Also I am mainly reffering to the clitoris and tongue.

What are the real sexual benefits, if there are any at all?

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did and can see your name suits you! Vagina is not an issue but guess which disgusting opening is an issue when your lips are spread open and sounds just keeps coming out…
You say "vagina is not an issue" and then claim your joke is about air coming out of he vagina. I'm gonna have to say, im not down with you calling any of her orifices disgusting. You dont know her. That's rude.

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You say "vagina is not an issue" and then claim your joke is about air coming out of he vagina. I'm gonna have to say, im not down with you calling any of her orifices disgusting. You dont know her. That's rude.

I like how you corrected me, also glad you came by. :smile:

I still have an issue with typing and taking it slowly. Your a forum saviour.