Female orgasm

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, do you have any IDEA how wonderful a woman's orgasms are to a man, especially if she is cumming on his cock? I sing praises to this glorified experience- it is nirvana for a man. Female orgasms come in all shapes, sizes and intensities. All are wonderful. There are the writhing, clawing, screeching ones. There are the sighing/moaning as if in pain with grimace on face ones. There are the arching back and held breath ones. There are soft, quiet with sweet smile of satisfaction afterwards ones. There are babbling, grabbing, humping, gasping ones.
The female orgasm is the most addictive substance on the face of the Earth- more than heroin, alcohol, tobacco, or crack cocaine.
Nothing makes me feel like a strong, wise, sexy man more than my lady's orgasms. And........here is the beauty of it.........it makes her want to come back for MORE.

I know this forum is designed to discuss women's issues, and my post does not pose anything controversial or curious. Please forgive my crime. I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to all the marvelous ladies who enjoy sex with us men.

Reactions: lapdog2001

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to all the marvelous ladies who enjoy sex with us men.

Pssst. Don't say thank you.

Say you were amazing, or say that was incredible, or say whatever, but don't say "thank you for having sex with me".

Reactions: 950483

I've had words with people about this before. There is something absurd about thanking someone after sex.

Thank you for passing the salt. Thank you for doing me a favour. Thank you for fulfilling my request.

I find it irritating and mildly offensive when someone thanks me for sex. It's supposed to be a mutually enjoyable experience, and if it was that appallingly rubbish or one-sided that you feel the need to thank me, then I want a fucking apology as well. :D

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you say thank you to the cashier when she gives you the receipt? Don't you think that's kind of silly since you just gave them a small fortune for groceries.

Reactions: neon_beaches

Shredder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My old secretary used to Thank me for sex. We got together after she quit so there was no harassment or anything like that. I thought it was really strange. Anyway she ended up having an affinity for emotionally unavailable men and cheated so I threw her out. She ended up with an alcoholic heroin addict. She also spent 3 months in jail.
I must be crazy because I just hired her back. Things might get a little uneasy because she just grabbed my ass yesterday and said oh excuse me like it was an accident.

Gonna have to have a sit down with her and clear the air about what the job description is.

The Thank You for sex should have been my first clue.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To all who criticize me for saying thank-you in my post. First, it was a general expression of joy for the experience. Second, fuck off. You are self centered, judgmental, rude assholes. No, I am not dismissive. No, I do not say this after wonderful sex. I said it in my post. So, to repeat, for those who were not paying attention, fuck off.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a guy, I can truly say that after sex, saying :

Thanks is kind of like dismissive like @swoon says
Thank you , being a polite person that I am, is an acknowledgement on my part, that I enjoyed myself and I enjoyed her company
Saying T H A N K - Y O U U U, is an indication that on a sex scale of 1 to 10, what we just did was a 12; and can we do it again ??:D

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy, I can truly say that after sex, saying :

Thanks is kind of like dismissive like @swoon says
Thank you , being a polite person that I am, is an acknowledgement on my part, that I enjoyed myself and I enjoyed her company
Saying T H A N K - Y O U U U, is an indication that on a sex scale of 1 to 10, what we just did was a 12; and can we do it again ??:D
I appreciate the nuanced comments. Spot on.

Reactions: ronin001

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever said "thank you" after a sexual encounter. My wife will sometimes, but the context is more, "Thank you for initiating the idea tonight even though I thought I wasn't in the mood" than just, "Thank you for fucking me."

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never said "thank-you" after sex and no one ever said it to me. If the sex wasn't mutually beneficial, then we didn't do it right. It's such a shared experience that "thank-you" seems like an odd thing to say. Now, "that was grrrrrreat" is kinda like a thank-you, but still more about the shared experience... can't be great without both being really into it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo