!Female Orgasms stories!

candle: Judging from my experience, and others that I have known, each woman varies in what puts them over the top. There is no standard as with men- just stoke it.

So what's your woman's story. Feel free to go into detail and share a specific experience.

My girl likes attention all over her body, but going deep deep deep and pinching her nipples always gets her.

Donk: My gf always has multiple orgasms whenever we have intercourse without me having to do anything special (at least nothing that I can really describe, I just kind of move by instinct I think). She has told me that my size alone guarantees that I hit all the right spots when I am in her. She mentioned specifically that I always hit her g-spot, which was not the case with the other (average-sized) men she has had sex with. I think I also stimulate her clitoris. All this without any special effort from me. It might be true that size is not everything, but it seems to make it easier to make sure the woman has a satisfying experience in intercourse. (That is, at least once you are in. As many of us know, getting it in can involve some special effort in the first place.)

two_fister: This happened a few years back.....I had just gotten done with work,(bartending) and decided to sit at the bar and have a few drinks before I went home. So I'm sittng there minding my own business when this hot ass short-skirt, crop top wearing blond walks in and sits right next to me. We start talking, and it turns out she knows some of my friends and vice versa. Anyway, she lives near by, so we decide to go to her place for a night-cap. Well....of course one thing leads to another and we end up in her bed. After what seemed like an hour of sex, I finally cum, I raise my self up on my knees and look down at her 'cause she's still moaning and moving around. After about a min. of that she lets out this really loud and deep moan, and I get hit in the face with this clear liquid. I was taken back to say the least. I'm like "what the hell was that?" She then explained that she squirted when she got really turned on. It became a big joke among some of my friends. I just remember being so shocked when it hit me in the face, at first I though she'd pissed on me.
Anyone else run across a squirter?

aquaman875: Yes, I dated one woman that would squirt occasionally during oral sex. She would get embarassed, but I kept trying to convince her that it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Donk (as per usual).  We big guys have a double advantage if you look at it like this:

1.  The need we have for lots of foreplay and preparation. Before any chance of penetration our partners have to be very highly stimulated. (Though it can be frustrating for us, I know)

2.  The size factor itself, in additon to what Donk said, I would add: tighter, more pressure, longer stokes, and a whole lot more surface area in contact.

Just one other ... just occasionally I use my length to tease her, without any mercy .. that never fails.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Geez, and I thought I was the only one who liked teasing women. Some of my favorite teasing tricks: Rubbing my dick against her clit, on her nipples, and just around the lips of the vagina. I also like putting just the head in.

Donk: I also enjoy "the big tease". And one of my favorite parts of foreplay is using my erect penis to stroke and stimulate her torso and breasts or to have her press my penis to her body with her hands while I stroke gently along her skin. I think this is one of those advantages of having a substantial column of flesh between your legs that will sit heavily on a woman's skin and cover alot of surface area. I imagine this is one of those things that an average size penis just cannot do as effectively, seems like that would be more like just having a big finger poking around rather than a sensual contact of flesh on flesh.

littlbigguy: Yes, "titty fucking" and the related  "teases" that donk describes are indeed forms of play where it's fun to have a lot of surface area to play with.  I do a lot of this with my gf too, and it definitely turns her on.  I think of this as compensating for the disadvantage of too much surface area where "blow jobs" are concerned, one of the activities in which the smaller guys can probably have more fun than we can.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Re "the Big Tease".  I agree with (and practice!) all that jonB Donk and littlbigguy have said about this, though I would myself, most of the time, see it as part of foreplay.

But what I meant about using my length to tease in my earlier post was something very specific.  

It seems to me that when a long term partner adjusts (over a period of time) to a well endowed man, one of the things he is doing, aside from the gradual streching and the slow gains in depth and ease of penetration, is creating an appetite in her for the fullness and the distension that his size gives.   For a man who is beyond just being "well endowed" this is all the more true.  And normally of course it is our very great pleasure to satisfy the appetite we have created — fully.

But by teasing I meant, just occasionally being a little cruel ... and withholding a good portion of the length she is used to receiving.  Staying shallow.  Being deaf to her pleas for "more!!".  The more she begs and shouts, the more you pull out.  Until she has quite given up .... when without warning and in one quick thrust you give her all that she wants, and maybe, with care, just a little more than she wants.

Described like this it seems an extreme example of male control freakery.  Really, of course,  it is just a bit of acting ... even down to the expression I try to keep on my face while doing it.   But it never fails to provoke the most extreme climax in my wife.  And in me.  The trouble is of course, no way can I do this very often, or it becomes predictable and the whole effect is lost.   Anyone else twisted enough to do this?

Donk: Why, Max, I never knew you had it in you to be so merciless :). I have done this kind of teasing with my gf, but to a far lesser extent. I guess I just don't have the self-control to hold out for too long before I have the overpowering urge to thrust in as deep as I can go. More often, I will start off with a slow, deep insertion and alternate that during intercourse with short, faster thrusts for the sake of variety. I see variety in movement during as another one of those advantages of size--an average man can do basically slow or fast, I can do slow and deep, fast and short, slow and short, or--when she can handle it comfortably--fast and deep.

littlbig, I agree that the "flesh on flesh" play helps compensate for blow job limitations. Just the other night my gf and I had a candid discussion about how I don't have any expectation that she could remotely come close to swallowing my whole erection and me assuring her that she satisfies me just the same.

blak9: Max, I know exactly what you're talking about. I like to hold back some of my length and then deep stroke without warning.

Back on the subject, I once had sex with a women who got extremely wet. She would get so wet that her fluid would just drip down her legs. She would soak the sheets.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Of course it's foreplay. And I usually only put part of it in. Otherwise, I end up hitting bottom. I've had this problem with EVERY woman I've slept with. In time, the problem takes care of itself, but it takes time, as I said - not that it isn't fun to prepare her. Max's type of "teasing" seems to be like putting just the head in.

balls: I once had a lady who was kind of a size queen and was really too much for me (being 7.25x5.75 and all) Anyway, after weeks of messing around I wanted to see how many fingers I could get in her. I started with two, which led to three, then four, then almost half my hand. She was naturally orgasmic and started to have what looked like convulsions. She had orgasm after orgasm, about seven hard orgasms in a row. She then had another one when I was pulling my hand out. I can only imagine what she would have been like if I had the length and girth of some of you monsters. I miss her.

littlbigguy: I'm neither as "merciless" as Max is, nor as good as him I'm afraid. At least, not as confident at this point to pull off the type of playful act or game to climax that he candidly describes. I'm hardly afraid to be a big tease and showofff during foreplay, but tend to be more cautious in the act itself , in a sense compromising the full potential of thrusting in favor of the tonality of just being inside there. I might add to what donk says about variation in movement as an upside of size the simple fact that when you can savor the experience of filling and she savors the experience of being filled you can feel very pleasurable together even with only very sutble motions for some length of time, and I tend to like that too. (Am I just not a very good sexual "technician" or is the "feminine" part of me speaking today?) In any case, I think that the experience (and to a certain extent even the orgasm itself) is always a little different for each of us with different partners, and different over time with the same partner, so you never know exactly what you're going to feel the next time either physically or emotionally, and I for one like it to be that way, c'est la vie.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=littlbigguy link=board=relationships;num=1038556877;start=0#14 date=12/03/02 at 15:04:31]I'm neither as "merciless" as Max is, nor as good as him I'm afraid.  At least, not as confident at this point to pull off the type of playful act or game to climax that he candidly describes.   I'm hardly afraid to be a big tease and showofff during  foreplay, but  tend to be more cautious in the act  itself .... .[/quote]

I agree 100% with your post, littlbigguy. Just to make what I said a bit clearer ... the technique or game I described in outline is only something I do on occasion, as I said, to do it more often would risk predictability and ruin the powerful effect. And to call it a technique at all might make me out to be a far better technician than I actually am. However, when I do this, I vary the pattern as much as I can ... Keep her guessing, I suppose.

The context I described is in a long term relationship where there is no doubt about your partner's adjustment to your size, and you know pretty exactly what the limits are on the possible depth to which she can take you. No way could you do this safely (at least no way could you safely deliver the end game as it were) out of that context.

I agree equally with what you say about just being inside, savouring the filling and being full, just with a few gentle movements from time to time, or maybe a few stirrings/kegels from you know who. Who cares about being a 'sexual technician' when you can do that? And varying the depth and the length of strokes as Donk says makes it all the better. Even after years of marriage, I have to tell you that it still feels wonderful (and something of an achievement!) just being inside.

Just a bit of clarification, in case people got the wrong idea.

littlbigguy: I hasten to clarify as well. I attributed the word "merciless" to Max in deliberately ironic quotes just as donk did, meaning :) . There's no way on earth that anyone who reads Max's posts could imagine him to be anything but the gentlest and kindest and best intentioned and possibly also the wisest person here. When I wrote "I'm neither as "merciless" as Max nor as good as him", I meant the second part of that statement without any trace of irony.

jbone420: I've noticed the tease method drives women wild.I use that a sort of foreplay to get her in the mood. Rub the head around the lips and clit, stick it in a little pull out rub it around some more stick a little more in by the time I've worked all 9.5"in she's already having her first orgasm. Then she's hot, wet, and ready to go. 8)

RedheadedSpdFrk: I just love receiving"the tease method"...
to those of you using it...please continue...
to those of you who aren't...you should!!!!! ;D

aussiechick63: I hope you men don't mind me adding my female point of view. Most of you guys I reckon have got it pretty right. There is nothing that is a greater turn on than having a guy tease you until you are begging for it. It brings the whole body to life. Penis rubbing can do amazing things to a woman, usually anywhere on her body. Just thinking about it is a huge turn on. But that's another story. I think sex is pretty much about having fun and not really to be taken too seriously. There are no rules and no barriers, except maybe for some of you, your size must make it a lot harder. ( no pun intended ) I have never experienced anything other than average size men and can only imagine the problems it can create to be so well endowed.