Female Pharmacist and Condoms

ericfeb12

Just Browsing
Media
Is it out of bounds to ask a female Pharmacist what brand and model condom would fit my size? i stated they don't have size ranges. I checked the web sites. I can't find a number to call. She didn't have any idea I volunteered to tell her my size, she declined.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds to me like a case of her not being able to tell you what she doesn't know. No wonder she declined to hear your size, discussing the size of a complete stranger's penis must be pretty embarassing for her and if she couldn't help you whether she knew or not, what would be the point?

You're just going to have to splash out on a few different brands and find one you like. You'll be able to get some good recommendations from people on here, but in the end a lot of it comes down to individual preference.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me girth is the main determiner so if you're 5.5 inches in circumference or over start with large and choose from there but as already stated personal choice takes it from there.
Seriously though did you really expect the pharmacist to want to discuss your size or maybe go into the back room and help you try on some (just joking)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ericfeb12 said:
Is it out of bounds to ask a female Pharmacist what brand and model condom would fit my size? i stated they don't have size ranges. I checked the web sites. I can't find a number to call. She didn't have any idea I volunteered to tell her my size, she declined.

Even though she is working in a professional capacity, I think this would be rude. It would appear to be some sort of vulgar or cheap thrill to most people.

If you are having this much trouble, why not post the question here? There are lots of guys that have handled the condom issue (which honestly is just not that hard) with a lot of different sized cocks.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Eric:

Try www.theyfit.com. Print out the kit, and order from www.condomania.com. I also see they're opening stores in Hollywood and New York. Or do like Steve the Bunny says and try different ones: we're not all Model Ts, we come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and what fits me like a glove may not be comfortable on you.

Take care

Ceg

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I was in the U.S. and decided to buy, as suggested here, Magnum XL condoms. I asked nothing to the pharmacist (a lady), but, when i put the packet on the table to pay it, the winked at me and smiled.

Embarassing!

Compass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be really embarrased about buying condoms and other stuff. Then I got to the stage where I didn't care. Now I find it rather amusing to find the smallest, youngest shop assistant and ask her what sort of condoms I should buy. If you really want to freak them out, say "I'm just going to try them on" and head for the passport-photo booth, get in side and draw the curtain...

Go to Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms and print out the size guide. Condoms are HORRIBLE if they don't fit but great if they do.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

(Although I'm pushing towards middle-age and married I have a good memory of my best sex dreams so does this sound familiar.)

You went into the pharmacy, nervous obviously because you were on a specific mission to purchase condoms. Gratefully, the place seemed empty as you walked tentatively towards the tall counter behind which stood a statuesque blue-eyed blonde, her long hair cascading over her shoulders on to the back of her white well-filled pharmaceutical uniform.

"Excuse me," you stammered, "but I'm here because I have to buy some...some..." Your voice became stuck in your throat. The six-foot pharmaceutical assistant trained her eyes upon you and slowly a knowing smile beaconed provocatively.

"Oh yes, I know what you want. Please come with me." Out from behind the counter her figure became even more imposing as you followed her to a large wall of condoms.

"Here they all are but as you see they also come in a large variety of sizes." The assistant's voice sounded like pure honey in your ears. You studied the condom wall for a moment- but only for a moment- before locating the only condoms that would fit a manhood like yours.

"There they are, the Durex XXL." Yes that's right, the King Kong, Mighty Joe Dong of all condoms!

For a moment the comely pharmaceutical assistant thought her hearing had failed. In the six months that she had been employed at the store, this was the first time she had ever had a customer who required such a massive prophylactic. And so studly! Her eyes slowly fell to to the massive bulge in your jeans and back upward past the ripped six-pack to your square-jawed face. Her breathing quickened and a role reversal began taking place as a newfound confidence flooded over you.

"As a matter of of fact I shall be requiring several condoms packages please."

"Of...of course," she stammered, her face flushed with both embarrassment and desire.

Finally, as you left the pharmacy you opened the bag to spot a hastily scribbled note: Brianna (949) 555-1212. Please call me tonight. I must see you soon!

Hey, ericfeb12. If all else fails go online at Condoms - Review the Best Trojan, Durex, Lifestyles | Buy condoms Online from America's Condom Superstore :smile:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude -

You sounded a little creepy to be honest. All you need to do is read the box. Yeah, it was out of bounds.

I used to date a girl who worked at Victoria's Secret. She said "creepy" guys would pretend not to know what bra/panty size of thier wife/GF and wnat to discuss it. She sent them home to check. You're lucky you didn't get sent home.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to be really embarrased about buying condoms and other stuff. Then I got to the stage where I didn't care. Now I find it rather amusing to find the smallest, youngest shop assistant and ask her what sort of condoms I should buy. If you really want to freak them out, say "I'm just going to try them on" and head for the passport-photo booth, get in side and draw the curtain...

I think if I was behind you inline I'd feel obligated and inclined to knee you in the face.. Are you one of those perverted old people who stalks young virgins?

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You didn't feel gentlemanly enough to just buy a range of sizes and find out? You really didn't care if you offended her by asking? What delusional fantasy do some people live in..

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy a variety and try them on. Don't be a pervert, the only reason you want to ask the female pharmacist is because you this it'll impress somebody. It won't.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

What's the difference between a pharmacy from the 60's and one today?
You go in there today and in a loud voice announce that you want some condoms then whisper " and a pack of cigerettes".